Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

24 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

No you're encouraging forcing religion on people. That's what you are encouraging. Your post is nothing but a hand wave for what you are actually doing. What those countries have that we don't is gun control and affordable medical care. They have living wages and strong family homes. We don't have those things in America. We have tons of thoughts and prayers tho.  

We don't need faith. Keep your faith to yourself. 

No i'm not, you misrepresenting again. As i said, we have cultural problem of the US. You leftists and rightists think the same. Both of you would rather risk another atrocity from happening as long as "it doesn't go against your rights". The right is like this when gun control is suggested, but fuck their rights and not yours, eh? No, fuck both of you. What i'm encouraging is the end of this pop cultural conformity, and disassociate from the 2 ideologies that are dicking us all around.  

- Not all those countries have gun control, Europe does, so they are an example as to why we need to ban guns. Some asian countries have faith stuff in their schools. I don't see what the big deal is, religion is easy, we can cherry pick the good philosophical shit in buddhism, christianity, hinduism, shintoism, to shove down your throat. 

Edited by zatalcon3

Dude it's not popular culture conformity to not want to anyones religion forced upon me. That's not conformity. Being faithful makes of the majority mindset of the entire country, that's the conformist position. 

Nothing you have said makes a single bit of sense. You are a loser who would give up all his freedoms for a fake sense of security. 

Have a day bro. I'm done talking to you about this. Your position is fucking insane. Rights are not God given. They are man made and they requires men fight to uphold them. I'll will never stop fighting for my right to freedom from yours or anyone sense faith. Religion is, as far as I am concerned, a big excuse to justify the immoral shit people do because etheir God said it was OK.  It's a club and heaven for sick fucks to congregate and pretend they are decent people. I have 0 faith in faith. Don't care what you thinknthay makes me.

Keep your faith to yourself.

44 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

You are a loser who would give up all his freedoms for a fake sense of security. 

I'll will never stop fighting for my right to freedom from yours or anyone sense faith. 

You are now forced to accept this same reasoning when a rightist starts bitching against gun control.  

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

- Not all those countries have gun control, Europe does, so they are an example as to why we need to ban guns. Some asian countries have faith stuff in their schools. I don't see what the big deal is, religion is easy, we can cherry pick the good philosophical shit in buddhism, christianity, hinduism, shintoism, to shove down your throat. 

Europe is increasingly secular as far as religiosity goes.  The biggest shootings there happened from a guy who was openly racist (Breivek in Norway) and then the terrorist attacks in Charlie Ebdo/The Eagles of Death Metal concert. 

Religion in itself is not really a prerequisite to having a more culturally homogenous populace. If you think not having a strong overarching culture in any one local is leading to incidents like this then that's fine. You don't have to attack people because of it.

misterbee don't told you guys to get along already. Shake dicks with people and call it a day.

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

Europe is increasingly secular as far as religiosity goes.  The biggest shootings there happened from a guy who was openly racist (Breivek in Norway) and then the terrorist attacks in Charlie Ebdo/The Eagles of Death Metal concert. 

Religion in itself is not really a prerequisite to having a more culturally homogenous populace. If you think not having a strong overarching culture in any one local is leading to incidents like this then that's fine. You don't have to attack people because of it.

misterbee don't told you guys to get along already. Shake dicks with people and call it a day.

That thing in Europe was in 2015, we have had 27 shootings as of now, and about 50 last year, it's all annual. My argument isn't based on religious beliefs but based on both Europe and Asia. Europe banned guns, Asia has the religion part. There is something seriously wrong with our country that people here are that mentally sick that they would go and kill a bunch of kids. Why is it that no other country has this problem? It's the way we are programmed: our entitled rights over actual values.

We are all pawns in this chess board made by the right and the left, we should not conform or align to the ideals of either side. 

10 minutes ago, Crucades said:

spacer.png

So am thinking some gun owner flag shaggers in the States might not pass many of these tests? 😂

Mass actually does a good number of this. 2,4,6,8?,12. Need a recommendation by police that I'm not loony 

Just now, HD-Man said:

I wouldn't do most of that due to sheer volume and laziness, geez those are a lot of requirements. But still, I understand. Same tactics used on job applications 😂

But when you eventually get that gun, it will feel soo good to shoot it sideways..

Sexy City Hunter Saturdays:

My favorite animu song OF ALL TIME!

Get Wild (1987) - TM Network

Get Wild (1997) - NAHO

is it true high school lockers open with a card now? cuz in the movie kids are opening their lockers w cards. i thought high schools still rocked the spin locks.

also, grampa gohan sucking the meat off the chicken feet in his stew was disgusting af. i had to look away from that. sorta stereotypical racist too

edit

piccolo killing gramps was an interesting adaptation. but if there were sequels piccolo n goku could never be friends after jobbing his gramps

Edited by VirginDefiler
32 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

also, grampa gohan sucking the meat off the chicken feet in his stew was disgusting af. i had to look away from that. sorta stereotypical racist too

TBH, i never saw it as stereotypical or racist since is not only asians who do that.

Here in latin america we do that all the time, at least when we are eating at home.

roshi has hair. 

yamcha is def yamcha here.

goku. this is sick. goku made a bridge made outta corpes of his enemies just to cross a lake of lava. this is hella dark as fuck for a "kids" movie. like wtf

its over. not as bad as i thought but the 2nd hour felt very rushed.

Edited by VirginDefiler

ha, just wait until the push to add "P" to that big acronym... y'know, for the pedo inclusivity.  I'm sure it will happen very soon... perhaps within the next 10 years at least.  LGBTQP.  Ohhhh the infighting and overall drama and controversy around THAT will be so delicious to watch. *insert typical popcorn gif here*

I was wrong at least so far about the push for "F"/Furry inclusivity though... I thought surely that would've happened by now, and we'd all have to say "lgbtqf", but so far it appears they've had no traction or perhaps no ambition for that, I guess? 

Edited by MillionX
8 hours ago, Maxx said:

😂😂😂 Well if i ever wanted an out from this relationship i got it. My girl is uber drunk and went to go check on a friend because she was gone from our table at a bar for so long. Now shes tellin me she made out with the girl lmfaooo. Im like whatever about it. But its fuckin funny to me. This girl is a horrible drunk 

Back in earlier versions of my life when that would happen occasionally, I have to admit it never bothered me any, and at best led to a few threesomes.

I have been here-and-there with the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial, but I was hoping someone dug in deeper can help me with something:

In the UK case, where Johnny Depp had all the advantage in the world with the burden of proof being on the paper he sued, he lost, due to 12/14 claims against him being substantiated. If that's true though, then WHY are Amber Heard's lawyers not bringing whatever evidence was used there? Is it somehow inadmissible, or did Amber get her team on Wish.com? Even if  Amber deliberately trashed Johnny's career, it doesn't count as defamation if what she was saying was true. But most of the evidence Heard's team has been trotting out in court (from what I've seen) is trash.

34 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I have been here-and-there with the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial, but I was hoping someone dug in deeper can help me with something:

In the UK case, where Johnny Depp had all the advantage in the world with the burden of proof being on the paper he sued, he lost, due to 12/14 claims against him being substantiated. If that's true though, then WHY are Amber Heard's lawyers not bringing whatever evidence was used there? Is it somehow inadmissible, or did Amber get her team on Wish.com? Even if  Amber deliberately trashed Johnny's career, it doesn't count as defamation if what she was saying was true. But most of the evidence Heard's team has been trotting out in court (from what I've seen) is trash.

The UK case was against The Sun not Heard herself. 

But Heard had to have provided evidence to the newspaper, right? For 12/14 claims to be found solid, she had to have. If she did it then why not now? Either that, or the evidence is out plain in public sources that can be accessed.

Bear in mind, I don't remember all the claims off the top of my head or know how they were verified. But it seems to me that whatever evidence was used to get the paper free and clear should be accessible to Heard if she wants to pull it out. It seems as though even just ONE rock solid claim of abuse (haven't been paying much attention; maybe she's provided that) can end this case, since the whole thing hinges on whether she's lying about being a domestic abuse victim.

Edited by axeman61

Can anyone explain to me why the fuck. Do drivers take you signaling to get over. As some kind of challenge or attempt to tresspass on their property? Thus speed up to prevent you from getting in front of them???

Went out to get breakfast. Driving to the Dunken Donuts. See my turn coming up. Check my side mirror. Looks like I got plenty of room. Signal and like a second after I did. I hear his engine rev. I'm gettin over and he starts honking. 

Instinctively I get back in my lane and now have to miss the damn turn. But it gets better. Someone was pulling out from where I was going to turn into. I assume they thought they had room to turn into traffic. Sadly for him. That Jackass sped up so fast to keep me out. The room he thought he had was gone but it was too late to go back.

Speed demon slams on the breaks. But hits the guy as he was pulling out and caused him to spin. Forcing me and others to slam on our breaks. Fortunately no one else was hit. Fucking ridiculous. All because some idiot can't share the road. 

Ladies and gentlemen, the 45th president

“She’s the face of the Washington swamp and the same failed foreign policy of the Clintons, Bushes, the Obamas, Bidens, and the entire sick political establishment,” said Trump as the Casper, Wyoming rally crowd booed.

He then turned to look up at the screen, and after a few seconds, the image appeared on the screen.

“I think she looks good,” said Trump as the crowd laughed. “She looks nice.”

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

....I was wrong at least so far about the push for "F"/Furry inclusivity though... I thought surely that would've happened by now, and we'd all have to say "lgbtqf", but so far it appears they've had no traction or perhaps no ambition for that, I guess? 

I think furries are just too weird and degenerate to push to the masses at this time.  They are going to need at least 25 more years of "THE MESSAGE" before that would be accepted.

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

ha, just wait until the push to add "P" to that big acronym... y'know, for the pedo inclusivity.  I'm sure it will happen very soon... perhaps within the next 10 years at least.  LGBTQP.  Ohhhh the infighting and overall drama and controversy around THAT will be so delicious to watch. *insert typical popcorn gif here*

I was wrong at least so far about the push for "F"/Furry inclusivity though... I thought surely that would've happened by now, and we'd all have to say "lgbtqf", but so far it appears they've had no traction or perhaps no ambition for that, I guess? 

Being a Furry isn't a sexual orientation. I don't see it ever being in the alphabet tribe. It's a kink and/or lifestyle at best. 

35 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Being a Furry isn't a sexual orientation. I don't see it ever being in the alphabet tribe. It's a kink and/or lifestyle at best. 

That Q in LGBTQ does a lot of heavy lifting, and picks up a bunch of the lifestyle kinks.

Pittsburgh, in addition to its crumbling bridges, hosts the longest running Furry convention. Literally thousands of them show up every summer, and from what I've heard about it some of them are definitely Q.

4 hours ago, axeman61 said:

The UK case was against The Sun. The trial was decided by a Judge and frankly the Judge was biased. A quick example is that he believed Amber's best friends testimony over the LAPD officers that saw no signs of DV when they were called. Officers with bodycam footage that backed up their testimony. Despite admitting the testimony of Amber's friends at the time (Rocky and Josh) was inconsistent, he still valued it over the officer testimony. More over he ruled that she had no reason to lie because she donated the entirety of her divorce settlement to charity which we all know is not true. There is more but that, despite the length, is the TLDR version.