Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

54 minutes ago, Maxx said:

its not anyone that i can tell thats connected to any of those news outlets.

Not being sarcastic, but did any of these threads touch on why no "smoking gun" evidence was presented at trial? I didn't watch the whole thing, and there is stuff (like the text messages) that makes Johnny seem like a POS. But it seems if ALL Amber had to do was present some evidence that Johnny was abusive, then she should have had that in abundance from the UK case. I know it was the paper that was sued, but they had to get their intel from somewhere.

8 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Not being sarcastic, but did any of these threads touch on why no "smoking gun" evidence was presented at trial? I didn't watch the whole thing, and there is stuff (like the text messages) that makes Johnny seem like a POS. But it seems if ALL Amber had to do was present some evidence that Johnny was abusive, then she should have had that in abundance from the UK case. I know it was the paper that was sued, but they had to get their intel from somewhere.

The main one was a long thread. Im trying to refind it again. Didnt see thst part mentioned 

41 minutes ago, Crucades said:

You wanna convert all of the US to Islam to prevent gun culture? Good luck with that bro, half of the deep south would probably kill themselves.

Christianity has 10 kinda top tips as well, first one is I shall not kill. Nobody is reading the book am afraid it seems. 

Religion is done I think. Like its 2022 and people hold deep meaning in the sky wizard. If thats your bag cool chase your dreams but I think there are better and more scientific ways to stop people acting like fucking idiots.

Whatever happened to just having good manners? Taking a deep breath, not worrying about it. The big problem in the west is social peer pressure and too much bullshit on TV. Too many fucking idiots like Jake Paul and all that bullshit you used to see on MTV. Absolute talentless scumbags with trucks of money living idealised lives whilst the rest of us has gotta suck a dick and just be depressed as were constantly reminded what we have isnt good enough. Should probably take that off TV and introduce some Swedish chill out vibes in the classroom. I dunno. Jesus doesnt give a shit I know that much.

That only happens when radicalism is being taught.  We just need classes that focuses on the good teachings like forgiveness, self-control, stop bitching about life, be smart before spreading your legs, etc. It doesn't have to be exclusive to judeo-christianity. 

Most muslim i've known where one of the kindest and most forgiving people i've met, but people ignore that and just pick out the radicalists that became famous. As long as you don't make fun of mohammad, then they are practically safe. Christianity has a lot of humanitarian like stuff such as hospitals, charities, etc.. they all get under-looked because people rather point out the bad apples in them; buddhism has a strong effect on mental health and positive thinking with all their quotes and yoga. Hinduism too. This shit all depends on what is being taught. 

Your last paragraph is a problem too. Other than idiots on tv like Jake Paul, we also have fake ass celebrities making fake ass music that speaks about things nobody with an average IQ would. The Johnny Depp/Amber Herd trial is a recent example of how powerful the media is at making idiots and sheep. 

Edited by zatalcon3
7 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

It doesn't have to be exclusive to judeo-christianity. 

Or any. Keep religion the fuck out of schools. They have no place in it. You can teach people not to be fuck faces and how to make smart decisions without preaching any sort of religion. 

I mean for fuck sake religious centric “education” groups and the cult of whataboutism have been getting their way when it comes to education for decades now. It why it’s such a shit show now. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Women:

No matter how pretty you are, writing "God" multiple times in your profile won't make us swipe right with any more urgency. 

Even my mom feels this way lol.

Women usually turn to religion when they have fucked their lives over beyond any reasonable measure and are single moms.  They also move to a new town in hopes of reinventing themselves as a pious woman in hopes of finding a stepdad for their kids who are all half siblings.  She will also let everyone know she is DONE WITH THE GAMES!  I had the misfortune of being set up with such a woman when I was younger, and she let me know that she was going to make me work for it.   This was after she had 3 kids with 3 different baby daddies.  Just think if she had made her multiple deadbeat daddies work for it, she might not be stuck with 3 kids and no support.  But yeah I noped out of being a stepdad, hard pass on that homie.

13 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Or any. Keep religion the fuck out of schools. They have no place in it. You can teach people not to be fuck faces and how to make smart decisions without preaching any sort of religion. 

I mean for fuck sake religious centric “education” groups and the cult of whataboutism have been getting their way when it comes to education for decades now. It why it’s such a shit show now. 

Why? It's done and it works in asia. Asia doesn't have any of the negative issues that you guys claim putting religion in would do.
None of them are killing people in the name of whatever cult, they don't "get their way". People there don't give a fuck about guns and they have mental health issues and even drug abuse, fuck some of these countries deal with high poverty and turn to drugs because they can't find food. Yet, none of them go that crazy to go on a killing spree, why? What is it that we have this issue? 

Taking away the 2nd amendment is just going to ban guns, americans will find another venue to let out their insanity like using cars or making molotovs or something. We need to start teaching morals and using spirituality as a way to mediate any forms of aggressive thoughts such as shooting up a bunch of innocent people. 

Edited by zatalcon3
4 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Why? It's done and it works in asia

Because I want to go to school or send my child to school for education. Not to be indoctrinated by some sky father bullshit I don’t believe in. 

Religion is a personal thing. not a universal thing. I’m not going to go somewhere As important as somewhere to get an education if their entire educational platform is based on something I don’t believe in. 

If I ever have a child and they ask about religion and/or decide to be religious. Then cool. Then we’ll have that talk, go about sending them to that education if they’re serious about it, etc. 

until then. Religion can fuck off 

Edited by iStu X
10 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Because I want to go to school or send my child to school for education. Not to be indoctrinated by some sky father bullshit I don’t believe in. 

Religion is a personal thing. not a universal thing. I’m not going to go somewhere As important as somewhere to get an education if their entire educational platform is based on something I don’t believe in. 

As said, they do it in Asia. Their education system isn't effected, most of them are even smarter than the common student here in the USA. We shouldn't give a fuck about them believing in a God.. I rather prefer that, then having to be on alert because some psycho might go in and shoot em.  

here is an example of the rational: Look at the Central park 5 boys who were wrongfully accused for raping a girl and put to jail for many years. The actual rapist managed to confess after converting to christianity. What should be cared about more, the rapist getting indoctrinated about a sky daddy or him confessing and those boys being free?  It's all about the results and the solution.

Edited by zatalcon3
17 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

As said, they do it in Asia. Their education system isn't effected, most of them are even smarter than the common student here in the USA. We shouldn't give a fuck about them believing in a God.. I rather prefer that, then having to be on alert because some psycho might go in and shoot em.  

here is an example of the rational: Look at the Central park 5 boys who were wrongfully accused for raping a girl and put to jail for many years. The actual rapist managed to confess after converting to christianity. What should be cared about more, the rapist getting indoctrinated about a sky daddy or him confessing and those boys being free?  It's all about the results and the solution.

Your reaching, religion has no evidence to suggest that it increases or decreases sociopathic tendencies in the population. The problem US has with guns is manifold but centers around the basic fact they are soft, mentally weak and morally bankrupt.

Now that sounds like a heavy diss to my US bros out there but no wait for it, they the only ones slaughtering kids. If you cant handle the toys then put them away.

Remember the days the US had summer camps, no social media, no far right folks in politics (who are being taken seriously!).  There was no schools getting shot up. The core psyche of a nation has changed. Everybody there has this strange reasoning that their way of thinking is right and anybody who challenges that is hostile. Theres no step back and weigh up the options, its listen to me and fuck you. Where's the compromise. Politicians digging in their trenches and not even having the decency to explore options on how to tackle this grave pandemic. Corruption. Getting paid and its easier to throw slander than to self reflect that maybe, just maybe there is another way.

The fuck has God got to do with any of that? Its not religious and its not even mental health, its current sociology and the US has screwed the pooch with fostering absolute lack of personal responsibility and collective will. A man made problem with man made solutions.

I agree with Stu, religion is your own thing keep it personal. And I wasnt hating on Islam i have no problem with it, am just saying that southern rednecks would sooner top themselves than to try and live that life. No bacon? Common.

2 hours ago, Crucades said:

Your reaching, religion has no evidence to suggest that it increases or decreases sociopathic tendencies in the population. The problem US has with guns is manifold but centers around the basic fact they are soft, mentally weak and morally bankrupt.

Now that sounds like a heavy diss to my US bros out there but no wait for it, they the only ones slaughtering kids. If you cant handle the toys then put them away.

Remember the days the US had summer camps, no social media, no far right folks in politics (who are being taken seriously!).  There was no schools getting shot up. The core psyche of a nation has changed. Everybody there has this strange reasoning that their way of thinking is right and anybody who challenges that is hostile. Theres no step back and weigh up the options, its listen to me and fuck you. Where's the compromise. Politicians digging in their trenches and not even having the decency to explore options on how to tackle this grave pandemic. Corruption. Getting paid and its easier to throw slander than to self reflect that maybe, just maybe there is another way.

The fuck has God got to do with any of that? Its not religious and its not even mental health, its current sociology and the US has screwed the pooch with fostering absolute lack of personal responsibility and collective will. A man made problem with man made solutions.

I agree with Stu, religion is your own thing keep it personal. And I wasnt hating on Islam i have no problem with it, am just saying that southern rednecks would sooner top themselves than to try and live that life. No bacon? Common.

Disagree. Asia is evidence to me, so where stories of criminals changing because of whatever conversion they had. BTW, we don't see this shit in private religious schools either, just the public ones. 

Americans need to lose some rights. It's deserved. It's not only the right whose rights need to be neglected, the left have to take an L and stfu as well.

Edited by zatalcon3
7 hours ago, J-ride said:

I would say Heard got it much worse than Depp.  She is right now polling as more hated than Casey Anthony which is absolutely an accomplishment. 

You're telling me I could have got a career in the hater sciences? I need to see this poll and who ran it, I want to inquire about hater advocacy. 🤓 

37 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Disagree. Asia is evidence to me, so where stories of criminals changing because of whatever conversion they had. BTW, we don't see this shit in private religious schools either, just the public ones. 

Americans need to lose some rights. It's deserved. It's not only the right whose rights need to be neglected, the left have to take an L and stfu as well.

You should stop jerking off so much and find a fat chick. Maybe that post nut clarity you’d get after thrusting into some cottage cheese thighs will make you realize how fucking stupid you are. 

Edited by iStu X
1 minute ago, iStu X said:

You should stop jerking off so much and find a fat chick. Maybe that post nut clarity you’d get after thrusting into some cottage cheese thighs will make you realize how fucking retarded you are. 

guys, just because god made you fat and ugly doesn't mean all of religion is bad. 

1 hour ago, elliephil said:

You're telling me I could have got a career in the hater sciences? I need to see this poll and who ran it, I want to inquire about hater advocacy. 🤓 

The poll I saw was on Twitter about a week ago but I haven't been able to find it again.  Probably got memory holed but I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

Dr. Umar dirt?!?!

...man, I hate it wasn't more to the story here, as this would've been quite the juicy story... but to be fair, it's only a clip of him speaking with a white woman so yeah...it could be anything.  Umar of course had to make a statement to explain himself, saying she was just a vendor at the mall, basically. 🤣  

[Reference: It's an "issue" for him because he's always been quite vocal about being AGAINST interracial dating... particularly white women....oh yeah, he's one of those that is quick to look down on black men who hook up with white women.  He's a textbook example of what many refer to as a "Hotep" type of dude.]

AM did not hesitate to jump on this:

11 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

It is so suspicious how just a wave of kids with guns have sprung up. I'm thinking this is all government orchestrated. 

Yeah, I can see Biden in a trench coat and thick sunglasses emerging from a back alley to approach random kids playing ball in a park: "Hey kid, you see this? This is a gun. It's very cool. You see that shop over there? Go and rob that son of a bitch, that'll show 'em!", and then quickly disappear back into the shadows, to the safety of his camouflaged presidential limousine, while the shocked kid can only reply: "Yes, mister president! I'm ready to serve my country!"

25 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Yeah, I can see Biden in a trench coat and thick sunglasses emerging from a back alley to approach random kids playing ball in a park: "Hey kid, you see this? This is a gun. It's very cool. You see that shop over there? Go and rob that son of a bitch, that'll show 'em!", and then quickly disappear back into the shadows, to the safety of his camouflaged presidential limousine, while the shocked kid can only reply: "Yes, mister president! I'm ready to serve my country!"

There is a pedophile ring with these elite cults. It's scary because you never know that tomorrow you may run into a 12 year old puppet of a leftist who is being given guns so the leftist media can start making all this bullshit for their news rating and influences. You could be a piece of their story, so maybe many here should take their time wisely, drop the hand and just go to wholefoods.