Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

11 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

There is a pedophile ring with these elite cults. It's scary because you never know that tomorrow you may run into a 12 year old puppet of a leftist who is being given guns so the leftist media can start making all this bullshit for their news rating and influences. You could be a piece of their story, so maybe many here should take their time wisely, drop the hand and just go to wholefoods. 

whole foods is propaganda of the government to outprice lower income families. my brother do not fall for the deceptions and keep supporting such vile tactics.

51 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Yeah, I can see Biden in a trench coat and thick sunglasses emerging from a back alley to approach random kids playing ball in a park: "Hey kid, you see this? This is a gun. It's very cool. You see that shop over there? Go and rob that son of a bitch, that'll show 'em!", and then quickly disappear back into the shadows, to the safety of his camouflaged presidential limousine, while the shocked kid can only reply: "Yes, mister president! I'm ready to serve my country!"

10 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Animated GIF

To be fair, we've seen how the CIA infiltrate other countries and ruin local governments for US interests. Edward Snowden reveal long ago that mass surveillance is a thing and still is as we speak. Is it REALLY that farfetched to even consider that our government may possibly groom kids on various sites over a long time taking advantage of a kids low self esteem/depression in the hopes they can manipulated to do harmful things? 

You can call it crazy buuuut truth is stranger than fiction more often than not. 👀

3 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

To be fair, we've seen how the CIA infiltrate other countries and ruin local governments for US interests. Edward Snowden reveal long ago that mass surveillance is a thing and still is as we speak. Is it REALLY that farfetched to even consider that our government may possibly groom kids on various sites over a long time taking advantage of a kids low self esteem/depression in the hopes they can manipulated to do harmful things? 

You can call it crazy buuuut truth is stranger than fiction more often than not. 👀

Nothing wrong with talking about conspiracy theories especially if there are some fairly legitimate smoking gun evidence that points in its direction.  I take issue with people who seem to have a habit of forgetting that theories are just what they are until proven true.  Also that gif a response to Zatalcon's post than Miria's.  Miria's was sarcastic with tongue firmly in cheek, Zatalcon's was not.

Just now, Sonichuman said:

Nothing wrong with talking about conspiracy theories especially if there are some fairly legitimate smoking gun evidence that points in its direction.  I take issue with people who seem to have a habit of forgetting that theories are just what they are until proven true.  Also that gif a response to Zatalcon's post than Miria's.  Miria's was sarcastic with tongue firmly in cheek, Zatalcon's was not.

I figured...and that is why I quoted both of you. 🙃

I know no one wants to think that ANY mass shooting could have been staged as that make an already horrible situation far worse...but some I do have question for that get denied any consideration of foul play because we let our emotions block the discussion. I'll leave it at that and avoid the rabbit hole for today or I'll never get to finihsing my next YT video. 

30 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I'm going to see Top Gun this afternoon. Tom Cruise does his own stunts, right? Gotta respect that. I think actors like him and Leonardo DiCaprio get mad props for doing their own stunts. Especially Leo. Dude's ballsy as fuck.

Top Gun Maverick Movie GIF by Top Gun

If someone said "Top Gun: Maverick is a contender for greatest sequel of all time", I couldn't argue.  

It's fun having supernatural condition. I should take advantage of my abilities more. Maybe I will rule the world with my power. No thanks.  I just want to have a simple life with enough of the things that make life great. Ascension is pretty much automatic now. 

Edited by Seth Vega
3 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Yeah, I can see Biden in a trench coat and thick sunglasses emerging from a back alley to approach random kids playing ball in a park: "Hey kid, you see this? This is a gun. It's very cool. You see that shop over there? Go and rob that son of a bitch, that'll show 'em!", and then quickly disappear back into the shadows, to the safety of his camouflaged presidential limousine, while the shocked kid can only reply: "Yes, mister president! I'm ready to serve my country!"

"Hello, fellow kids. It's me, President Joe Biden. Remember that game Narc? Looks pretty cool, doesn't it? We want to begin pushing government agendas again and you're our only hope, bucko."

narc-arcade-game-title-screen-produced-b

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

Harrison Ford did most of his stunts in the Indiana Jones movies, including running from the 800-lb ball in Raiders. That's pretty impressive. Still not as dangerous as the shit Leo did in Django tho.

What stunts did Leo do in Django? All I know is that he inadvertently smashed a glass with his hand during his passionate dinner speech, cut his hand open, and pretty much improvised the rest of the scene (including smearing his blood all over Kerry Washington's face)

7 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

I figured...and that is why I quoted both of you. 🙃

I know no one wants to think that ANY mass shooting could have been staged as that make an already horrible situation far worse...but some I do have question for that get denied any consideration of foul play because we let our emotions block the discussion. I'll leave it at that and avoid the rabbit hole for today or I'll never get to finihsing my next YT video. 

The reason why we can speculate this gun thing is orchestrated is because a series happens, it becomes a trend. It is just weird that suddenly a rise of teens shooting shit just happens. 

3 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I didn't see it in 4DX (no theaters in my town), but I did see it with Dolby Atmos with reclining seats. The seats were shaking from the bass and it was glorious.

The second time seeing this was better than the first. Tom Cruise and the team really outdid themselves. Like I said, if someone said Top Gun: Maverick is the greatest sequel of all time, I don't think I'd argue. 

22 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Like I said, if someone said Top Gun: Maverick is the greatest sequel of all time, I don't think I'd argue.

It's definitely up there with Empire Strikes Back, Godfather 2, Dark Knight, T2, Spider-Man 2, Winter Soldier, and The Last Jedi. Temple of Doom is obviously in the conversation for me, albeit controversially.

3 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I really want to go see Maverick but I doubt my wife has seen the original, so maybe I'll wait a tad more till it's up for streaming

It's free on Amazon Prime. I watched it right before I saw Maverick lol. Hadn't watched it since the 90s.

I meant the original is on Prime.

Edited by Chadouken
6 hours ago, Maxx said:

One of the weirdest things about ig ia people who buy sponsored ads and dont actually do anything. They arent influencers, they dont sell amything its just a normal ass ig but for whatever reason they bought ad space lmfao 

Now I kind of wish I had enough money and free time to buy internet ad space and just use it to fuck with people.

i got a silly question to anyone here that might own a electric bicycle. 

my q is, whats the point of having the bike? i assume an electric bike is to go uphill with it. in that you hit a button, and the motor kicks in and the bike goes uphill for you without peddling? and just to run for you when you get tired of peddling? how many hours does the fully charged battery lasts? how does it plug in? usb C? where exactly is the button that kicks in the motor?