Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I saw Bill Burr too. Fuck, I don't know how I forgot him on that long-ass list I put out earlier; he was fantastic.

Be aware  of long-ass lines with Kevin hart though. I just saw him yesterday; the line stretched around the building; across multiple blocks. I got there at around 6:20 for a 7PM show and didn't get into the building until around 7:30. Show started at 8:15. Apparently that's not the norm, because Kev's openers had jokes about starting late like it wasn't intentional.

Edited by axeman61

So, another trip to Dream Land that I actually remembered last night... the cool thing was I got to be a vampire again!  That is surprisingly rare in my dreams.  Anyway, I was talking/flirting with a former co-worker, for some reason at her house as she was doing some gardening.  Out of nowhere this large pickup truck pulled up fast on the property, and she pulled me away so we could both hide from this guy who was apparently already known as a dangerous crazy person, though he was after the neighbor for some reason.  This was where the cool supernatural abilities got a chance to shine; I just went back over to "compel" him to leave and never return, and also forget what just happened here.  Naturally I then had to "compel" her to also forget everything that just happened, to avoid her wondering how/why I was able to move super fast and "convince" this raging psychopath dude to get back in his truck and leave.  The rules of vampirism here were a mix of World of Darkness stuff and Vampire Diaries/Originals.  Unfortunately I did not get to play with the other powers, just superhuman speed and the mental "compulsion"/dominate thing.  It would've been nice to get into using some Oblivion/darkness power too.

Edited by MillionX

I saw Nick Cannon and left about 25min in. It sucked. He isn't funny nor does he have any musical/art talent of any kind. He is a total  example of everything wrong about our culture in where untalented fucks just get rich and famous. Fuck him and the leftist society for making guys like him rich.

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

-donald glover

-hannibal buress(pre cosby joke) 

-andrew schultz

-ari shaffir

-random locals

I've done an open mic before

Wow. That's pretty cool.

I don't think I could do 5 minutes much less 1 hr of stand up. 

It's a totally different experience from giving a prepared speech or ppt presentation to a mostly well behaved group of people.

I would probably get upset at any hecklers or feel weird at the uncomfortable silence if no one laughs.

Comedians deserve a lot of respect.

Edited by DangerousJ

Comics  I've seen:
Chapelle right after half baked came out, he was in his PRIIIIIIMMMMMEEEE

Carlin right before he died

Dave Attell

Dane Cook when he was really big

Tim Allen

Andrew Schultz

Gary Owen

Max Amini and Kvon (both Persian comics)

Josh Blue

Josh Wolf

Precovid I would typically see about 3-4 comedians a year but those were the ones I could remember off the top of my head

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Wow. That's pretty cool.

I don't think I could do 5 minutes much less 1 hr of stand up. 

It's a totally different experience from giving a prepared speech or ppt presentation to a mostly well behaved group of people.

I would probably get upset at any hecklers or feel weird at the uncomfortable silence if no one laughs.

Comedians deserve a lot of respect.

Open mics arent as scary as a real Comedy club. Becausw anyone can sign up so you can get some real bottom of the barrel people and it makes you feel less like complete trash. 

I def felt weird when i had some jokes not work but i did have some laughs so that felt good too. Its funny i had a joke i told in 2008/2010? Now i cant tell because now everyones heard some version of the joke that actually got me laughs

ha, mannnnn this was a good one

*"Reaction Vid" content will always be an odd thing to me... there's tons of youtubers that have made a living off simply "reacting" to things with commentary...and sometimes with barely any commentary at all....at least this dude chimes in with commentary so that's some level of effort there.

...but yeah, that issue of "your girlfriend has straight male friends" issue is always a juicy one for sure....it surprises me I don't see people arguing/debating about it more often....perhaps because most guys tend to agree, I guess?  

edit--this is also reminding me of some popular cosplay/streamer girl several years ago, who posted a vlog of her trip to Japan or some other country...and it was NOT with her husband...it was with some other dude that's her friend, who also appears to be straight. (*I think I remember this being Meg Turney; Legendary PAWG, btw; unbelievable hotness)  It was funny how that became the topic of most of the comments and there was a juicy argument going on there amongst the fans.  I certainly wouldn't be cool with my wife going on a trip for a week or 2 or 3 with her presumably straight male friend, and it's just the 2 of them, probably in 1 hotel room for all that time....I'm not sure why anyone would ever be ok with that situation.  I wouldn't care if they've been "besties" since 1st grade; hell nah to that.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

I certainly wouldn't be cool with my wife going on a trip for a week or 2 or 3 with her presumably straight male friend, and it's just the 2 of them, probably in 1 hotel room for all that time....I'm not sure why anyone would ever be ok with that situation

If the husband is okay with that, it's probably because he's using that time away to get with his own sidepiece.   

ah, now MLD has to get in on this recent debate as well.. live now... oh yeah this should be good 🤣 yeah I can't get enough of this shit

Oddly enough I never heard of xqc until this debate.... I don't watch a lot of Twitch, actually.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

ah, now MLD has to get in on this recent debate as well.. live now... oh yeah this should be good 🤣 yeah I can't get enough of this shit

Oddly enough I never heard of xqc until this debate.... I don't watch a lot of Twitch, actually.

Isn't Andrew Tate like a sex trafficker or something?

^ha, this is why I avoid certain people.  I have a bad habit of attracting parasites as "friends"....it's annoying to say the least.  This is one of the reasons I hate most people... always trying to get "da hook up" and live off you.  Part of it could also be due to the shit-stain excuse for a "city" I grew up in... the notorious cesspool known as "Memphis".  One of my old friends in grade school turned out to be stealing toys from me any chance he got...him and his cousin used to come over often but not anymore after Mom found out about that, of course.  This was one of the things early on in life that taught me that most people are scum and should not ever be fully trusted.

Everyone's getting in on this xqc/Andrew debate; now Coach Greg Adams is about to go live with his take on it.  This content gravy train is delicious.  

@axeman61---I never heard of Andrew before this debate either, actually...

ah, MLD is ending his stream now, which is right on time; Coach is about to go live in a little while about it.  

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

As far as I am concerned he is the father of parkour. Dude invented navigating with style and flair. 

Only reason I didn't want to say father is cause of the unknown possibility of there being someone out there before him or around his time that could be potentially be important but fr though I still don't see people move the way how Prime Jackie moved to get to areas.  Its like he was a real live Action Man with seeing the code and equations to reach areas or slip through something as smooth as possible.

Edited by Sonichuman

haha so Coach is showing that clip of the woman arguing with the judge as she tries to sue a guy for lying on a date....she's arguing with a judge about what perjury is 🤣 this broad is somethin' else, man... Judge tried to explain and asked "do you even know what perjury is?"  I guess she thinks perjury means just generally lying in any situation in life.  This is gold.  Now she's yelling at the judge like "ARE we DONE here?"

Disrespect is their DEFAULT setting, folks.  

Edited by MillionX

294406340_5932113073545434_2113446894359

Taste the toxin? A consumer filed a lawsuit Thursday against Mars Inc. claiming that Skittles are 'unfit for human consumption.’ The lawsuit, which was filed in California federal court, alleges that the candy contains ‘heightened levels’ of titanium dioxide, or TiO2, even though the company has 'long known’ of the health problems linked to the candy’s chemicals.

‘While we do not comment on pending litigation, our use of titanium dioxide complies with FDA regulations,’ a company spokesperson said in a statement to Today.

Titanium dioxide has been used in foods, paints, and cosmetics since the late 1940s, according to Forbes. Earlier this year, the EU announced that it was banning the chemical as a food additive.
2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

4 ppl just asked me to give or let them borrow money in the past 5 days, wtf is going on here? 😂

Inflation is continuing to get worse.  So prices keep going up. I.E last year a 1 bedroom where I'm at was 1100. Now it's 1560. People are feeling the pressure. And that pressure is gonna get worse and worse.

People better start putting money to the side for when shit hits the fan. Don't be surprised if some ladies come to ya. Down for a fwb relationship. Hoping to get saved when things get bad

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Only reason I didn't want to say father is cause of the unknown possibility of there being someone out there before him or around his time that coukd be potentially be important but fr though the way I still don't see people move the way how Prime Jackie moved to get to areas.  Its like he was a real live action man with seeing the code and equations to reach areas or slip through something as smooth as possible.

Godfather . . . 

1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

Inflation is continuing to get worse.  So prices keep going up. I.E last year a 1 bedroom where I'm at was 1100. Now it's 1560. People are feeling the pressure. And that pressure is gonna get worse and worse.

People better start putting money to the side for when shit hits the fan. Don't be surprised if some ladies come to ya. Down for a fwb relationship. Hoping to get saved when things get bad

There are reports coming out that things are starting to cool off (at least in the owning market). The unfortunate thing is that so many homes are being purchased by these rental firms that they'll have some market influence. In the Triangle, the houses that I see purchased are bought and then you see a dumpster pull up a day or two after it closes. When you see that, you know it was an investment firm looking for some passive income that purchased it. 

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Only reason I didn't want to say father is cause of the unknown possibility of there being someone out there before him or around his time that could be potentially be important but fr though I still don't see people move the way how Prime Jackie moved to get to areas.  Its like he was a real live Action Man with seeing the code and equations to reach areas or slip through something as smooth as possible.

Bro Action Man, I haven't thought about that show in years 😂 

50 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

That's what I'm hoping for, nothing I like more 😈

https://media.tenor.com/images/29a789411123469efd2b07ff30966257/tenor.gif