Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

youtube is celebrating the top 300 1 billion views music vids today. so i decided to check out the playlist. 

im halfway thru checking out the top 1 billion views songs and..man these songs suck booty. theyre so plain and generic and "produced" and sound like all the other uninteresting generic trash out there.

goes to show most peeps on the planet are tone deaf.

Edited by VirginDefiler
33 minutes ago, NinetiesArcades said:

Clearly i've been living under the rock; just found out Terrence Howard's '1x1=2'  logic🤣

Guys we gotta nip this in the bud right now.  We laughed at the first flat earthers and did nothing and now there's more of them spreading their ignorance.  If we don't kill this shit now we're going to have smooth brains arguing with math professors in the next 10 years.

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Guys we gotta nip this in the bud right now.  We laughed at the first flat earthers and did nothing and now there's more of them spreading their ignorance.  If we don't kill this shit now we're going to have smooth brains arguing with math professors in the next 10 years.

We literally are not.

I don't know how to put this nicely so fuck it: you have to be astronomically stupid to argue that 1 x 1 = 2. Because you can demonstrate it physically, graph it etc. 

43 minutes ago, Sonero said:

We literally are not.

I don't know how to put this nicely so fuck it: you have to be astronomically stupid to argue that 1 x 1 = 2. Because you can demonstrate it physically, graph it etc. 

I mean, one day I wanted to check what the astronomical model that the flat earthers follow was like, and basically their model kinda struggles to reconcile with the fact that the Sun, you know, rises and sets, instead of just getting very far away until its light gets dim like their model proposes.

If you can find people arguing against the visible mechanic of sunsets, then you most definitely will be able to find people willing to argue 1 times 1 is 2.

Personally however I'm more of a supporter that 1*1 is equal 11.

You got two 1s, than means you have 11.

It's literally indisputable logic.

51 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

mean, one day I wanted to check what the astronomical model that the flat earthers follow was like, and basically their model kinda struggles to reconcile with the fact that the Sun, you know, rises and sets, instead of just getting very far away until its light gets dim like their model proposes.

As somebody who thoroughly enjoys flat earth memes, they don't have one model. There are multiple models that none of them seem to agree on other than God created the flat Earth.

1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

My favorite is when they did the light experiment and proved the earth curves. 

Fucking gold.

That Netflix documentary was the most unintentionally funny but I’m pretty sure intentionally funny documentary I’ve ever seen. 

flat earthers constantly being proven wrong by their own experiments

family members of flat eathers being embarrassed by them

flat eathers being interviewed many of them saying they don’t believe in “conspiracy theories” but this one really spoke to them. 😂

scientists getting enraged by listening to the flat earth theories. 

just..god it’s so beautiful. 

Meh; bored at work and dug abit deeper in Terrence Howard and goddamn dude 100% really believed his 'revolutionary' finding. His latest shtick ...HYDROGEN-BASED drones.

'Grand Unified theory'

'Lynchpins'

'Unlimited bonding'

'can swarm and defend the nation' 

'supersymetry'

Confused The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

I can't; I'm clocking out of the internets for the day🤣🤣

oh yeah I follow the "women posting their Ls" instagram page too.... it's always providing me with gold.

On another note---Diablo has been my most severe gaming addiction ever... the game is now 10 years old, and oh yes...thousands of hours later... I still play occasionally.  Part 3 specifically but I also bought the new D2R when it was released, so I have a druid character there.  Previously the game I played the most was Phantasy Star Online, but the Diablo franchise has definitely surpassed it in my total playtime at this point.

*heh, one of the good ol' memories just came to mind----there were times where I let my character get killed on purpose to create a "nemesis" monster that would later appear in the worlds of a couple of friends who had the game... specifically because I knew they would not be able to handle it.... especially that one dude who had the worst character builds I've ever seen.  Ohhh man... good times there.

Edited by MillionX

God, I hate my family members. I've dogged them all out for a year now and gave them unique nicknames. So, I've came up with these on my Dad's side of the family and some on my Mom side:

Dad side:

Dad - Deer Greased Swamp Face

Grandmother - Albino Cow

Aunt - Goldfish shit or Tuna Kill

Uncle 1 - Skidmark Polar Bear

Uncle 2 - Horseslaw

Uncle 3 - Gumby

Uncle 4 - Erectile Looter

Mom side:

Brother - Dark Asthma

Sister 1 - Maris Hilton

Sister 2 - Jordam Berail

Aunt - Brown gravy, fart smelling motherfucker

Grandfather - Nightlight wonder

Grandmother - Barwhore

These names are pretty retarded, but you get some closure for being creative toward some of the most worthless people you'll ever grow up with. My memory need to be wiped clean from those people. They've fucked up my mind as you can see or that was just my doing. I need a damn beer. Lol.

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

How do you outsource your sex life and how on earth does that ever sound like a good idea?

I found more of the article online, the replies to that thread on twitter are solid fucking Gold, not gonna lie.spacer.png

This is some coastal elite nonsense, can't even put out for her man and asks someone else to carry the LOAD.
giggity GIF

Edited by J-ride
9 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Dragon's Crown was awesome. Still got my physical PS3 copy. I will always treasure it.

Is it from Dragon's Crown? It was tagged as such, but I don't remember Amazon looking like that. Then again, I didn't play much of it. Want to get back to it. I got it on PS4, the physical edition is nice.

She also wants to set a 1Gbps standard for the future.

Edited by AriesWarlock
16 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Is it from Dragon's Crown? It was tagged as such, but I don't remember Amazon looking like that. Then again, I didn't play much of it. Want to get back to it.

Yeah that's her. Just her weapons are different and she's black. Which I like. But I recognize those tattoos and flowing hair with the feather in it anywhere.

Edit: Is she black in that drawing? Or is she in some thick shade?

Edited by BB_Hoody
28 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I knew that Jak Knight comedian dude seemed familiar, he was in that Bust Down show I was trynna put ppl on. Anyways, he died today. Damn

And the conspiracy theorists are already having a field day. It's like people didn't pass away prior to 2020 for unforseen reasons. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124