Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Now im watching dudes blame vibrators for a poor communication and technique issue. 

There's an argument to be made here. Those dudes probably making excuses, but you can't tell me smoking weed is gonna hit the same after some regular consistant Coke use. 

"You got wack dick, got it"

He got a kid and she still around so it can't be that wack. 

Edited by RSG3

Image reminds me of a standup i saw about how we as a society got gass-lit by the big corpos and recycle centers into recycling. They threw their garbage into the ocean and then went "Look what YOU did. YOU didnt cut the plastic pop holder rings. YOU didnt put holes in your plastic bags. YOU did this."

"Excue me, but YOU never said you where gonna yeet the trash INTO THE OCEAN!!!"

🤣

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

There's an argument to be made here. Those dudes probably making excuses, but you can't tell me smoking weed is gonna hit the same after some regular consistant Coke use. 

"You got wack dick, got it"

He got a kid and she still around so it can't be that wack. 

-my counter point would be dudes been failing yo make girls cum longer than girls have had access to vibrators. Especially when we were in hs and previous gens didnt have as an easy access to them as teens/woman do now. Most of my female friends didnt get access to them well into their fucking years. 

-lol wack doesnt mean it doesnt work 🤣

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

-my counter point would be dudes been failing yo make girls cum longer than girls have had access to vibrators. Especially when we were in hs and previous gens didnt have as an easy access to them as teens/woman do now. Most of my female friends didnt get access to them well into their fucking years. 

My counter would be the majority of people fail at what they set out to do lol.

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

-lol wack doesnt mean it doesnt work 🤣

I simply said it couldnt be THAT wack if she stuck around lol. Clearly it works lol.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Lol this nigga got corona and then got the vaccine and even told his people to get the fucking vaccine 🤣🤣🤣 

He was pushing for the vaccine since the very beginning.

But since he was the one pushing it, a lot of people on the left where pretty much doing the whole anti vaxxer shit just to change their tune once it was a goverment of their liking the one pushing it, and vice versa, people on the right being pro vaccination just to change their stance once it was Biden the one in the office.

It baffles me how people made this subject political.

Is one thing to have health concerns, is another to be against it just because is not your political party the one promoting it.

The creature design in this movie looks quite alright, actually; I like it, though they look more like monstrous mutated humans than wolves... I wish the guy hadn't explained basically the whole movie in this video though

*the 4k Feature Presentation for tonight--- Raiders of the Lost Ark, folks... oh yeah I'm about to watch a Nazi's face melt in glorious 4k.

star park GIF

3 minutes ago, Genghis_Dong said:

Was the left anti vaxx and the right pro vaxx under trump? Tbh wasn't paying that much attention, but don't remember it being that way.

No, not in general. But some of the left politicians said they wouldn't take a vaccine that was produced under Trump. Because they're fucking idiots. Then they changed their tune after Biden won.

It's stupid how much we associate actual people with the politicians they vote for, as if that's all that defines them. 

32 minutes ago, iStu X said:

☠️☠️☠️

I kinda need pictures because the only way this makes sense to me is if shes a fat girl. 

Edit: shes thiccer but not fat fat.. Dude has no excuse to fuckin folds 🤣

Edited by Maxx

I think the question I would ask her is "WHY DID YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?" "YOU CHOOSE THIS MAN TO BANG"

At least she knows she posted a pseudo L so props to her admitting that.

Asking her about her weight isn't missing the point. It wouldn't happen to a skinny chick. Having said that it's not a knock on her being curvy/thicc/etc. 

Edited by TheInfernoman

We live in a world where people think the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat. Dude was probably hammered. Not saying the story 100% true, but its not that out there in the bigger picture. Motherfuckers get their dicks stuck in vending machines and ER's have to take in people who shove pinecones up their ass. Some girl getting thigh fucked isn't out of the realm of possibility.

16 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I think the question I would ask her is "WHY DID YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?" "YOU CHOOSE THIS MAN TO BANG"

At least she knows she posted a pseudo L so props to her admitting that.

Asking her about her weight isn't missing the point. It wouldn't happen to a skinny chick. Having said that it's not a knock on her being curvy/thicc/etc. 

I looked at her pics and shes thicc but not fat fat so its def an L on the dude. 

This is def an insecurity issue too because she def could have told him but she may have been afraid or ashamed to say especially if she was young. 

295112033_5943889635701111_7328547968471

Wendy’s iconic mascot, who’s widely known for her red hair and pigtails, got a new hairstyle at one of the chain’s new locations in the UK.

Customers at the newly opened Wendy’s in Camden, London, will see an ‘Emo Wendy’ with bangs, black highlights, and ear piercings. Next to that logo will also be a ‘punk’ version of Wendy with spiky hair and earrings.

Last month, the fast-food company teamed up with ad agency VMLY&R and the artist platform Camden Open Air Gallery to design three new looks for the Wendy’s mascot. Then Wendy’s asked its Twitter followers to vote for their favorite design: punk, bouffant quiff, or emo. The punk and emo designs won and ultimately made it to the exterior of the Camden restaurant.

punk 🤘

4 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

295112033_5943889635701111_7328547968471

Wendy’s iconic mascot, who’s widely known for her red hair and pigtails, got a new hairstyle at one of the chain’s new locations in the UK.

Customers at the newly opened Wendy’s in Camden, London, will see an ‘Emo Wendy’ with bangs, black highlights, and ear piercings. Next to that logo will also be a ‘punk’ version of Wendy with spiky hair and earrings.

Last month, the fast-food company teamed up with ad agency VMLY&R and the artist platform Camden Open Air Gallery to design three new looks for the Wendy’s mascot. Then Wendy’s asked its Twitter followers to vote for their favorite design: punk, bouffant quiff, or emo. The punk and emo designs won and ultimately made it to the exterior of the Camden restaurant.

punk 🤘

Lmfao need this America.