Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

Yes...yes he did. 🤣🤣🤣

So.Many. Questions bruh..... Like did his gun jam? He couldn't afford ammo and hoped just showing the gun would be enough? Are they family? I don't think so because you don't give family a beat down like that. Just wow....I'm glad no one died though.

Just now, BB_Hoody said:

So.Many. Questions bruh..... Like did his gun jam? He couldn't afford ammo and hoped just showing the gun would be enough? Are they family? I don't think so because you don't give family a beat down like that. Just wow....I'm glad no one died though.

people think its unloaded because he didnt flinch when it was pointed at himself.

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

people think its unloaded because he didnt flinch when it was pointed at himself.

So he either broke and can't afford ammo. Or isn't with the shits. Just frontin. Either way he's very fortunate he came at someone who wasn't carrying and ready to use it.

I’ve never been to a Dunkin’ Donuts. Like…ever. 
I grew up in Seattle. Starbucks there were as common as churches in the south. 😂 

so outside out airports I never saw Dunkin’ Donuts anywhere. Even then I never went. I’d rather go to Starbucks or that bagel place. Einstein Brothers? Whatever it’s name is. 

there’s a DD by my friends house here but it’s also fairly out of the way compared to the two Starbucks and the handful of local places so I’ve never had a reason to go to the DD. 

Edited by iStu X

Natasha Henstridge was on a CW show called The Secret Circle several years ago...still looking great....sadly that show didn't make it.  ...which says a lot, considering how many awful shows were allowed to continue existing for multiple seasons on that network.  That same show also gave us the wonderful Jessica Parker Kennedy, who is known more now for being Flash's daughter from the future.  Jess is also naked in the first season of Black Sails, btw.... it's a full frontal shot as she lays in a bed.

On another note---I've never liked ceiling fans.  I'm considering having at least one of these damn contraptions replaced by a normal ceiling light.  Basically, they're just ugly and take up too much space, imo.

Do you guys leave the ac on during the night?

In the summer before bed, I put the ac for 2 hrs to get to my desired temp and then shut it off.

I then put my ceiling fan on medium as I get into bed and leave the fan on until I get up in the morning.

I try not too have the ac on for more than 6hrs /day.

14 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

In the summer before bed, I put the ac for 2 hrs to get to my desired temp and then shut it off.

I then put my ceiling fan on medium as I get into bed and leave the fan on until I get up in the morning.

I try not too have the ac on for more than 6hrs /day.

We generally only leave it on during “peak hours” like 12-6 and then turn it off for the day. There’s also oscillating fans in every main room of the house. So that keeps the airflow cool and keeps up from getting stagnant and warm. 

Edited by iStu X

In recent years...I prefer it to be cold in here so the ac is on as much as possible during the summer, just set to "Auto".

At one of my previous apartments though, I didn't use the ac at all just due to being a cheapskate...so it was often burning hot in there unless I opened the windows.  It was a small 1-bedroom apartment so just keeping windows open was enough for me.  The result ---there was one time I remember my electric bill being just $19 and change!  The ac worked fine, I just didn't use it.  Also, with how much natural sunlight the windows let in, I rarely had a need to turn the lights on so that helped keep the bill low as well.  I remember Mom's reaction was funny when she visited one time; as the heat was noticeable right when she opened the front door...and I was laughing like "oh yeah...I forgot..." 🤣

https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/astronauts-should-not-masturbate-in-zero-gravity-nasa-scientist-says/

Lolwut? 😂

Can you imagine someone fucking up in the bathroom in zero gravity and a fucking turd starts floating around the ship? That needs to be in a movie. Guy has a mishap in the bathroom and you see him come out like, "Guys, I fucked up" and a turd floats past him 🤣

Rollo was on point as usual in the initial section of this rant... about the physical comparison between men and women.  The funny but sad thing here... is that in probably just a few more years of relentless tv/movie propaganda (where the 125 lbs. female protagonist can easily defeat anyone, no problem...and if a male "bad guy" character defeats her it's only because he cheated in some way or caught her "off guard", etc.)... this won't really be "common sense" anymore.  Eventually (at least in American society), younger generations might not even believe it anymore... even though you can see proof of it for yourself in the occasional real-life situation.  

(*later after the 1-hour mark he gets into the xqc/Andrew Tate argument which everyone has covered to death at this point)

but yeah... this may also stop being "common knowledge" because I fully expect things like dictionaries and all other written publications to start getting "changed" soon in light of "modern sensibilities", despite whatever facts/reality says about certain things.  

edit---I'm finally getting around to watching that A&P video about the bodega owner stabbing that piece of trash (good riddance) to death... apparently the shit-head's girlfriend also stabbed him but of course no charges against her, apparently....but man what a dumb piece of shit that guy is... so all because his girl had an argument with the store owner about a cash-only policy, I guess....he goes in there to get violent over it?  😆  Well, he learned the hard way that day.

Edited by MillionX
12 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

We're on central air with a Nest thermostat.  Mostly we leave it to the thermostat to figure out whatever it's going to do, which has the practical effect that the AC is rarely running at night (the Nest is set to try and keep things eco-friendly/lower power consumption).

53 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Show was so good. I actually forgot that the Sonic Boom game came first and the show was in addition to it. Not the other way around.

Haha yea show was made to promote the game but the game was so shit everyone pretty much forgot about it instantly while the show continued on. 

28 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Haha yea show was made to promote the game but the game was so shit everyone pretty much forgot about it instantly while the show continued on. 

Reminds me of another video game based show that outshined the game. Viva Pinata. That show was fun and so unique.

11 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

First day as an engineer trainee, met the crew, everybody seems laid back and chill. The actual boat itself needs hella work but otherwise, Im getting good vibes overall 

So you're going to be an engineering apprentice during your time on the seas? Are you gonna be sailing across the open ocean? 

5 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

So you're going to be an engineering apprentice during your time on the seas? Are you gonna be sailing across the open ocean? 

Up and down the rivers, we don't travel across the seas. But yes, that's the gist. Once I complete this program they move me to Tankerman apprentice 

19 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

IMG_0221_20220725_165256.jpg

Eh he kind of has a point. You can hate the guy but he's not necessarily wrong.  Lindi Li, whoever that is, probably voted for the guy whose own son calls him Pedophile Pete, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

Lol @ the fools who will inevitably downvote this, I already know who you are, don't waste your time 🤣

Edit: yup, nailed it

spacer.png

Edited by DoctaMario