Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Oh yeah if you have a sadistic bastard like me at the helm of the U.S. justice system, old forms of "cruel and unusual" punishment would absolutely be brought back.  I figure that might at least discourage *some* future would-be criminals if they know it's possible you're going into that Brazen Bull if convicted and you lose the appeal...and that's just 1 thing to bring back.  Prison sentences for the more serious things (like murder, rape, etc.)...I'd likely remove that option of getting out early for "good behavior".  Some people obviously don't deserve to ever be allowed to be in normal society again.  ...and of course, I'm all for equality too... none of this nonsense where women get treated with the kid gloves like they usually do now.  They'd get the exact same punishment as any man being convicted of serious crimes.

15 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I was wonder that while watching...sure the guy is obnoxious but why the fuck are people walking in the bike lane instead of the sidewalk thats a foot or two next to them?

Because like car drivers they think the entire road belongs to them and when they are the problem they blame their being in the way on anyone else, usually the cyclist. 

Edited by RSG3

Most cities don't enforce keeping cars parked out of the bike lane but will also fine you for riding on the sidewalk.  I used to ride a bike to work only because I could take a mountain trail to work and didn't have to worry about cars.  Once they developed that area into a bunch of gated communities I decided being ran over by a doofus ina BMW wasn't worth the cost savings and started driving again.

Edited by J-ride
3 hours ago, iStu X said:

Yeah. Sasquatch is insanely good. His short hop and block strings are on another level compared to the rest of the cast. Bishamon and Phobos are up there too but Sasquatch is just so much easier to use compared to them. 

Felicia is considered a nerfed and fair version of him. And she's mid tier. That tells us all we need to know about that cheap broken bastard.

Edited by BB_Hoody

damn that stream is still going... I might have to just get caught up later on it...

Checking in on tyt lately, I'm not surprised Ana apparently thought this was "amazing!"  Surely something for the new generation of black women to aspire to, right? Sure 🤣

....and the cheeks here reminds me----I saw some incredible ass at the gym earlier today; a shame her apparent husband was with her though.  

*EDIT---note----I certainly wouldn't mind if Tulsi Gabbard would follow her lead though... just saiyan...

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, iStu X said:

Yo. Why this one so ugly. 

The Titans Return subline featured all characters as Headmasters. (The head detaches and transforms into a small robot) That explains the blocky cube shaped head.

The 2017 Arcee was  a remold of the  2016 Blurr figure which explains why the vehicle mode is very different.

This was probably done as an homage to Arcee in Season 4 of the G1 cartoon bonding with Daniel to save his life. (He had spinal trauma after being thrown on the ground by Snapdragon. Daniel was trying to help Arcee who was also attacked by Snapdragon)

I didnt like the look of the 2017 figure , but some folks are hardcore completionists. It debuted at one of the conventions and sold out.

I have the 2014 one. Other than the unnecessary black color patches, I think its still pretty good. The 2022 one seems to use the engineering/design of that one with some improved articulation so it seems to be the best.

11 hours ago, iStu X said:

Yo. Why this one so ugly. 

11 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@DangerousJOf the three shown, I actually prefer the 2014 version of Arcee over the others. 2022 is close but I prefer 2014's vehicle mode. 

Side Note: Whatever that 2017 thing is, it ain't Arcee. 🤨

Because it's based off of this figure. 

reduced-image_11863_0_1594832136.png

My Generations Arcee is the one from the Combiner Hunters set. 

548px-Transformers-SDCC-Combiner-Hunters

Well, this didn't quite turn out like I was expecting, but his response was funny.... another segment where they had her call up the male "bestie" and then....

"...you look like a frog"

DAMN, man... 🤣

Dedicated to Froggy Girl there

Edited by MillionX

Here is an interesting fact. 

Other than college areas, I've never seen a black person at a starbucks drinking macha coffee while on a laptop. In fact, in most regular parts of the city, i rarely do see black people at a starbucks in general other than the people who work there. I see a lot of black people at dunkin though, come to think of it, I barely see white people at a dunkin.

6 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Here is an interesting fact. 

Other than college areas, I've never seen a black person at a starbucks drinking macha coffee while on a laptop. In fact, in most regular parts of the city, i rarely do see black people at a starbucks in general other than the people who work there. I see a lot of black people at dunkin though, come to think of it, I barely see white people at a dunkin.

Cuz America runs on Dunkin. The men and women maintaining our roads, sewers, powerlines, cars,  trucks, aircrafts ( yo ), working on the shipping docks at ports, police, EMT firefighters etc. Hard men and women doing hard shit. We get our coffee at Dunkin. And a lot of us brothas. Have decided against college and went into these skilled trade fields.

Also I personally see plenty of blue collar white folks at Dunkin. Starbucks attracts the more preppy, and white collar crowd. And the majority of that crowd is white people

Edited by BB_Hoody

Starbucks is like Apple. It's a brand first and a product like...10th down the line. People who get Starbucks don't give a shit about good coffee or food. They care about the status symbol of having Starbucks just like people who use Apple don't give a fuck about well built reliable electronics. 

People who don't give a shit about that and just need morning fuel get Dunkin Donuts cuz it's food. 

Edited by RSG3

Guys. Please don't go out like this. And if you know anyone that seems so focused on gettin money or a degree etc. That they seem to not make time for people? Or think they're so strong and independent. They good by themselves? Or maybe just shut themselves off from the world? Show them this

😭 

Edited by BB_Hoody
54 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Hey anyone here ever flew spirit? I need a round trip flight to New Orleans on the 2nd. And they're the only affordable flight. It's a 90min flight. Is it as bad as people say? Is it worth it?

It's fine.  Last time I flew it they charged more for carry ons than checked bags.

3 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Hey anyone here ever flew spirit? I need a round trip flight to New Orleans on the 2nd. And they're the only affordable flight. It's a 90min flight. Is it as bad as people say? Is it worth it?

you are basically paying the same price as the flight to check bags and carry on. lol.

11 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Cuz America runs on Dunkin. The men and women maintaining our roads, sewers, powerlines, cars,  trucks, aircrafts ( yo ), working on the shipping docks at ports, police, EMT firefighters etc. Hard men and women doing hard shit. We get our coffee at Dunkin. And a lot of us brothas. Have decided against college and went into these skilled trade fields.

Also I personally see plenty of blue collar white folks at Dunkin. Starbucks attracts the more preppy, and white collar crowd. And the majority of that crowd is white people

Dunkin is WAY better than Starbucks for the simple fact that Starbucks doesn't have any fucking donuts.

That and their naming conventions for different beverage sizes is absolutely fucking retarded.