Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

I always found that reebox and new balance to have the comfiest sneakers.

with vans being the most uncomfortable yet stylish of all sneakers.

you get style. but at the cost of pain.

Oh man, the New Balance 624 is also in the elite category and it is definitely in the conversation for best dad shoe. Just look at this beauty:

f7582d41-d134-4a3d-b3cc-41092c3d2a14.b6a

I've had the luxury of trying one on and they are every bit as comfortable as the Nike. They Also come in 4E wide. I tried them on back to back and it was honestly a toss up. I went with the Nike because I thought they looked just a little bit  more stylish. But I would totally rock the NBs, and I might get them next time.

Of course, the real test is to see how they look with white calf socks on a riding lawn mower.

23 hours ago, Sonero said:

I'm not putting up with any Lance Reddick slander in this bitch.

Disrespecting Lance Reddick will get you banned in SRK.

😤

Y'all better leave Lance alone. The only issue I had with him playing Albert Wesker was that fucked up ass hair piece. 

Edited by Gimpy
Spell check
4 hours ago, Chadouken said:

I think people should just stop being fuckheads and start being nice to each other.

That's what Jesus wants.

Sure, but we need to be honest about how there is a small subset of people who don't understand anything but violence and they need to be dealt with in their native tongue.  No amount of mommy government coddling is going to change that.

3 hours ago, Reiraku said:

image.thumb.png.68612217e27022e11a4bcf94c1391218.png

Hm, I see several sites that said 16 via DDG search

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

DoctaMario is collecting L’s faster than Gaetz’s can rape minors. 

Eh, I don't really put in a lot of time on my posts here anymore. Maybe I'll be like that guy on srk who kept trying to get people to neg rep him.

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I just started chuckling because she doesn't even know what "stood up" meant. Somebody calling you up ahead of time and saying "I can't make it" isn't being stood up. 

Yeah I think most women never know what it's like to show up to meet someone and then have them not show up at all or call.  Women really hate it when guys pull female bullshit on them, that's for damn sure.  They don't like that reverse uno card one bit!

21 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Dude, after becoming a dad my fashion interests took a huge nosedive 😂 I wear cargo shorts or jeans, a casual button up shirt untucked, and a baseball cap. I dress for comfort, not style, with the exception of these bad boys:

air-monarch-iv-mens-training-shoes-lPtRr

My brother is a bit of a sneaker head but has incredibly wide, flat feet. He swears  by the Monarchs  when his feet issues act up lol

Also, ha

Edited by Saikyotic
I can't type on mobile

Oh yeah I'd bet the rumors are true, btw... that they're trying to get or already have secured a deal with Giancarlo Esposito to be either Magneto or Xavier.  Besides the fact that he has a lot of fans and is indeed a great presence on screen (I think he's best suited to play villain roles)... they also score double the "progressive points" since he also happens to be gay if I recall.  This is in addition to the guaranteed swap on Jean Grey as well so that makes 3 points scored minimum there.... 4 if the black actress they select for Jean also happens to be lgbtq....and you know there must be some out there that are just lying about their status to increase their chances of getting work.  I have no shame so hell yeah... I would do it.  Start off as an assumed straight guy at first... then "come out" as a pansexual and/or non-binary person for maximum effect in terms of garnering publicity and becoming more relevant.... which translates to a lot more acting jobs, most likely.  I doubt anyone asks you to prove it, as that might come off as terribly insensitive....so it ends up being the perfect, easy scam. 🤣

Yea Mexico City sucks imo. I wouldn't live there. 

Shows what a mess the US is becoming tho that people would prefer to live there then many places here. 

If countries like Mexico don't want us going there they need to pressure US politicians to stop being prices and fix the living problems here. Should probably start yelling at Politicians who tell people to leave here if they don't like it here anymore as well. 

@iStu XYeah gonna call bullshit on women wanting to be treated equally.  They only want equality when it suits them, the stunning and brave women who fled Ukraine are a perfect example of that.

I think the Laura Southern situation was mostly because a bunch of the right wingers fell for her trickery because she capitalized on the conservaTHOT market.  There is a whole bunch of youtubers who no one would care about if they weren't pretty girls repeating Fox news talking points.  Those same girls who claime to want to be traditional or whatever but they don't have kids or start families... 🤔

Edited by J-ride
25 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea Mexico City sucks imo. I wouldn't live there. 

Shows what a mess the US is becoming tho that people would prefer to live there then many places here. 

If countries like Mexico don't want us going there they need to pressure US politicians to stop being prices and fix the living problems here. Should probably start yelling at Politicians who tell people to leave here if they don't like it here anymore as well. 

The fix on Mexico's end is WAY easier than that.  All they really have to do is change their entry rules to require a visa for US citizens looking to stay more than 30 days, then require people to be out of the country for at least another 30 days before permitting re-entry.

Not going to be a lot of US folks flooding neighborhoods if they also have to maintain a lease year-round to go home to back in the States.

296154482_5959967410760000_8769467072615

The CDC is warning of a dangerous bacteria that has just been found in Mississippi soil. The bacteria, known as Burkholderia pseudomallei, causes the deadly disease, melioidosis. This is the first time the bacteria has been discovered on mainland U.S. soil. Read more: https://go.nowth.is/3JaJGrr

I never gave any thought to bacteria in soil until after an organ transplant and was told to always wear gloves when gardening to prevent possible bacterial infections. I guess it's a good practice to wear gloves for everyone now.

On 7/27/2022 at 10:08 AM, DoctaMario said:

You're the one that made a thing about the age of the hooker at which point I mentioned that that kind of age difference is pretty normal between gay men and they depending on where this happened, it isn't illegal even if it is creepy. If you'd just mentioned the misappropriation of funds and such then that would be a different conversation, but you brought up age in regards to this guy being "rapey" when nothing here has anything to do with anyone being raped. You're the one that started this line of discussion.

I didn't make it about the age of the hooker, the US legal system made it about the age of the hooker. Because trafficking  minors is a crime. Similarly trafficking women is also a crime. If you get a prostitute through some type of pimp, odds are really good they are carrying some type of abuse.

So we got a 17 year that can't legally consent to a bunch of shit somehow agreeing to take a prostitute assignment arranged by a 2nd party for a 40 year old congress men and that whole abuse isn't rapey?  Nah, that situation is hella rapey in a bunch of ways. Doesn't matter how you paid a prostitute once you find out she's underage. At that point its a bunch of adults taking advantage of a person who has very little in the way of life experience in a...you know, abusive way.

50 minutes ago, Reticently said:

See this is why even though I am pro gun and all I don't advertise my stance on my car. This guy was asking for it. Heck at work recently there have been peeps who have been stealing anime license plate frames and ripping off anime peeker stickers. Got my gal paranoid to put up a frame of One Piece on her car now. 

Generally I don't have anything on my car that indicates my stances on anything.  I did have a Tick sticker that said "Honk if you love Justice!" 

Those pro gun stickers just make people more likely to break a window to get your piece or some of your gear.  Thieves aren't all that discouraged by tough guy stickers.  

MUDVAYNE's CHAD GREY Falls Off Stage During "Not Falling"

The joke has written itself.

Mudvayne vocalist Chad Grey essentially handed us all a perfect headline during a performance in Tampa, FL on July 26. Grey fell off the stage during the band's performance of "Not Falling" which I mean, come on. If there's even been a song to fall off stage to, this has got to be it, right?

mannn, I stumbled on some more gold to laugh at last night with this one.... this broad the stream is about is terrible... I've also not seen this guy's channel before; it showed up in results when I ran a search to see if anyone was talking about that flashy bishop that was recently robbed live on a stream (I'm on the side of those who sniff some BS there; it seems like an insurance scam, like he set all that up)

damn, right away it starts off trashy---she admits her youngest child is a result of a one-night stand.  Of course it's different dudes involved.  ...and she's laughing it all off as if her decisions aren't completely ruining her future. 🤣

Edited by MillionX

Funny in DnD groups how people are loosing their minds over the Honor among Theves trailer. So much nerd rage over people complaining that that scene is against Rules as Written (RAW). 

I think the teifling druid girl is cute and kicks ass. And her owlbear form "Doesn't care".

There people who are also upset that the Black Dragon is flying too fast despite they finally getting the breath weapon right (an acid spray instead of fire). 

5 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Funny in DnD groups how people are loosing their minds over the Honor among Theves trailer. So much nerd rage over people complaining that that scene is against Rules as Written (RAW). 

I think the teifling druid girl is cute and kicks ass. And her owlbear form "Doesn't care".

There people who are also upset that the Black Dragon is flying too fast despite they finally getting the breath weapon right (an acid spray instead of fire). 

Austin Powers Movie GIF

25 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Nerdrage is often the very dumbest caliber of rage, and I say that as someone who actually plays D&D.  That's some real 'can't see the forest for the trees' shit.

Though I do think that movie stands a pretty good chance of being objectively awful.  Pretty rare to have Hollywood take a swing at such a broad piece of IP and come back with something worth watching.