Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I feel like a ignorant dumbass that has lived under a rock all my life. It took a YouTube video about passports from weakest to strongest. For me to find out that the Oceania region of the world. Isn't just Australia and New Zealand.

There's a fuck ton of countries out there I never heard of till now. Like Tonga. And Fiji is out there. Glad I'm in the process of getting my passport. I really need to see the world.

You accepted the Kuwait job?

17 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

There's a fuck ton of countries out there I never heard of till now. Like Tonga. And Fiji is out there. Glad I'm in the process of getting my passport. I really need to see the world.

I um...what? You know what that makes sense. TBH unless you have a reason to know about those Islands they don't necessarily make waves politically. Both of those are small but have provided some insane high level talent for Rugby.

Kind of like when somebody tells you they're from Micronesia. Yeah, google that shit.

28 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

They did another Resident Evil adaptation where the world ends and the zombies take over?

Like, Resident Evil is probably the single franchise where there's a zombie outbreak and the end of the world is averted, and the people who do adaptations keep fucking that up.

Yea man fucking kills me. RE isn't about a Zombie Apocolypse, it's about preventing one, every single time. They always prevent it from going global that's the point of the games. 

These adaptations fuck up from jump. 

35 minutes ago, Crucades said:

I do lol, it's post apocalypse zombie nonsense, I find (and I gotta restate I have just started watching this shit) that she is the most believable character so far.

Like am at the point where some Umbrella fat guy is shaking like a dog taking a shit in a jail cell in one scene too going full John Woo dual akimbo slaying with machine guns against the hoarde the next. Like literally 30 seconds later.

Post Apoc Jade is handling things as close to how a normal person who had to deal with such nonsense would imo.

All the while being a strong independent black female 💪 

These are dark Mary Sue times my brother's gotta get onboard at some point. For real I think she's doing a good job I reserve the right to change my mind when I finish the season and reflect.

I know you just started watching it but based on where you are I'm surprised...Ok we'll put a pin in this.  Once you finish the series, let me know your full thoughts.

20 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

You accepted the Kuwait job?

Ok thanks for reminding me. Update on the job offers. I decided on a job right here in the city. That is the best of both the Macon job and the Kuwait job. It's a mobile mechanic job working on AOG ( Aircraft on ground ) planes. 

Basically we drive to various locations throughout the southeast mostly. Servicing and fixing aircraft. That have issues that prevent them from being airworthy. And get them back to flying ASAP.

It pays very well like the Kuwait job. 40pr hr. A 10 dollar bump from my previous job. And a 7 days on 7 days off work schedule. So go hard one week. And take vacation the next. And I get to stay right here in Atlanta. 

10 hours ago, Sonero said:

Did it somehow stop being common knowledge that this guy has been getting investigated for using venmo to pay a dude for a 17 year old prostitute yet?

Just because you paid somebody to find you a 17 year old to fuck doesn't make it any less statutory rapey. Kinda makes it more tbh.

People complain about the US being heteronormative, but older gay dudes having sex with barely legal ones is fairly normal in the gay community. So we can either stay being heteronormative or we can accept that that means having to be ok with things that wouldn't fly in a heteronormative society. I'm not saying I'd be cool with it if my son was the 17 year old here but 16 is the age of consent both where Gaetz is from and at the federal level. If two consenting adults want to fuck, are you going to tell them they can't?

15 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

People complain about the US being heteronormative, but older gay dudes having sex with barely legal ones is fairly normal in the gay community. So we can either stay being heteronormative or we can accept that that means having to be ok with things that wouldn't fly in a heteronormative society. I'm not saying I'd be cool with it if my son was the 17 year old here but 16 is the age of consent both where Gaetz is from and at the federal level. If two consenting adults want to fuck, are you going to tell them they can't?

image.thumb.png.b05115ebb04144370c6430ef4a10d608.png

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

People complain about the US being heteronormative, but older gay dudes having sex with barely legal ones is fairly normal in the gay community.

Some gay guy blew a 16 year old somewhere so because of that its okay that Matt Gaetz is paying for 17 year old prostitutes.

Yeah, that makes absolutely logical sense.

5 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

It pays very well like the Kuwait job. 40pr hr. A 10 dollar bump from my previous job. And a 7 days on 7 days off work schedule. So go hard one week. And take vacation the next. And I get to stay right here in Atlanta. 

7 0n 7 off is a pretty sweet gig, I had a job like that and when you took vacation you got 3 weeks off.

Can't believe what I just saw.... this was at Walmart, of course....

As if the shame of black women wearing those ugly ass bonnets wasn't enough... this infection has apparently spread out a bit.  Oh yes... I have just witnessed a goddamn DUDE walking around in public with a hair bonnet.  That shit was "Jiffy Pop" fluffy too, like the popcorn is now finished cooking.  What ever happened to people taking some measure of pride in their appearance when they go anywhere?  ...even if it's just to the store for a few minutes.

smh GIF

9 hours ago, Reiraku said:

image.thumb.png.b05115ebb04144370c6430ef4a10d608.png

Fair enough, I didn't double check there as a lot of red states the age is 16. 16 is the federal law though.

7 hours ago, Sonero said:

Some gay guy blew a 16 year old somewhere so because of that its okay that Matt Gaetz is paying for 17 year old prostitutes.

Yeah, that makes absolutely logical sense.

You really can be Pedoviejo levels of goofy sometimes.  Answer my question, if two consenting adults want to fuck, why do you get to say they can't?

6 hours ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

I see you're very well-informed about the gay community.

The Simpsons Flirting GIF

I have friends and family members who are and we talk about stuff. If I have questions, I ask. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If I have questions, can I put you on my list of people to ask too?

The Simpsons Flirting GIF

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

You really can be Pedoviejo levels of goofy sometimes.  Answer my question, if two consenting adults want to fuck, why do you get to say they can't?

What do homosexuals have to do with Gaetz sending people money to hire underage prostitutes? Did the Homosexual Industrial Complex let him know who to contact for underage prostitutes? Is BIG HOMO really out there to get these poor misunderstood Republican congressmen who were only seeking the most wholesome transactional sexual arrangements with high school sex workers?

The answer is fuck all. It has fuck all to do with anything. I went for a walk this morning and it had fuck all to do with problems in the homosexual community. Somehow, I made breakfast without a single lesbian telling me how to cook eggs.

This is some prime OAN/Fox News level of misdirection.

22 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I usually just wear polo shirt, shorts ,and sandals most of the time when going to wm or various errands.

I always felt I was under dressed but now I don't feel bad after reading Millions post.

Oh yeah... I don't get this new carefree attitude so many women have...and now dudes apparently have it too.  It wasn't even that long ago that no girl/woman would purposely be seen in public with the bonnet on....and of course it was the same for guys.  No way in the world that as a kid, I would've gone somewhere with my TMNT pajamas and a raggedy plain cotton t-shirt...and some houseshoes.  ...apparently a lot of people in my "tribe" just don't care anymore, I guess.  I would've had that fear, especially as a kid---"what if people from school see me like this at the store?"  Or worse---"what if this girl I have a crush on just happens to also be in the store...and I'm out here looking like this...?  It would be just my luck that she's in there..."

It might make some kind of sense if it's little kids who don't yet care that much about how the world sees them... but each time I see this shit... it's "adults".  This shit is beyond weird to me.  ...a real shame that Kev Samuels isn't around to publicly ROAST the hell out of this nonsense as much as possible.  At least there's others on the rise on youtube, picking up the slack.

Older dudes going after 17 year olds is hardly just a homosexual thing.  You do see it in LTRs in the gay community, but I think that's just because they're not under the same social pressure to do a 1950s style nuclear family thing as the rest of us.  You go back a generation or two in any family history, you're going to start seeing 50yo guys marrying 15yo girls, and I doubt that came about because those couples just had so much in common they were besties.

Which is kind of an aside to the Gaetz thing anyway.  AFAIK he's under investigation for sex trafficking and misappropriating campaign funds to procure prostitution from said 17yo.  "Rapey" certainly isn't the most accurate way to convey that, but it was Twitter and I'm not up for being the word-choice police on that one. 

I don't even know the law at that level- can a 17 year old legally consent to be a party to sex-crimes (real question)?  Fuckers can't even rent a motel room in most places.

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

What ever happened to people taking some measure of pride in their appearance when they go anywhere?  ...even if it's just to the store for a few minutes.

Dude, after becoming a dad my fashion interests took a huge nosedive 😂 I wear cargo shorts or jeans, a casual button up shirt untucked, and a baseball cap. I dress for comfort, not style, with the exception of these bad boys:

air-monarch-iv-mens-training-shoes-lPtRr

That is the Nike Air Monarch IV, what most consider to be the "elite" dad shoe. Not only are they extremely stylish, but they have great arch support, and they come in size 4E Wide. That means Extra, Extra, Extra, EXTRA wide. They're like walking on clouds.

I'll admit, I tried them on kinda as a joke. But holy shit, I'm sold on them, and I wear them with pride.

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

Dude, after becoming a dad my fashion interests took a huge nosedive 😂 I wear cargo shorts or jeans, a casual button up shirt untucked, and a baseball cap. I dress for comfort, not style, with the exception of these bad boys...

I'm such a dad that I don't even wear shoes with laces most of the time when I go out because I usually have to carry my son in the house and he is the most stubborn little shit on earth.  He wakes up every day and chooses violence.  So I prefer a shoe I can take off without using my hands since I am typically wrestling with my toddler when I try and get inside.  These are my dad shoes:

71T9oLN25AL._AC_UX575_.jpg

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

What do homosexuals have to do with Gaetz sending people money to hire underage prostitutes? Did the Homosexual Industrial Complex let him know who to contact for underage prostitutes? Is BIG HOMO really out there to get these poor misunderstood Republican congressmen who were only seeking the most wholesome transactional sexual arrangements with high school sex workers?

The answer is fuck all. It has fuck all to do with anything. I went for a walk this morning and it had fuck all to do with problems in the homosexual community. Somehow, I made breakfast without a single lesbian telling me how to cook eggs.

This is some prime OAN/Fox News level of misdirection.

You're the one that made a thing about the age of the hooker at which point I mentioned that that kind of age difference is pretty normal between gay men and they depending on where this happened, it isn't illegal even if it is creepy. If you'd just mentioned the misappropriation of funds and such then that would be a different conversation, but you brought up age in regards to this guy being "rapey" when nothing here has anything to do with anyone being raped. You're the one that started this line of discussion.

Edited by DoctaMario
12 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Shoot, smack that kid and make him walk...

I'm not opposed to that kind of punishment, but my son is only 20 months old so hitting him isn't appropriate for his level of development.  It's just compounded by the fact my son is in the 99.99% for size and is a force to be reckoned with.  Imagine the mentality of a 20 month old but a kid that's 3 feet tall and 33 lbs.

Edited by J-ride

New York ‘No Bail’ Law Frees Teen Caught on Video Assaulting Police Officer

A 16-year-old suspect, who was recently released without bail after being charged with a violent robbery, has been released from jail again without bail after being caught on video assaulting a police officer thanks to New York state’s “No Bail” law.

The suspect, whose name is being withheld because of his age, was caught on camera in a New York City subway late last week assaulting a New York Police Department (NYPD) officer and putting him in a chokehold.

After having been charged with second-degree assault on an officer, the suspect was released from jail without bail thanks to the state’s No Bail law signed by former Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) and supported by sitting Gov. Kathy Hochul (D).

The law frees from jail suspects accused of second-degree manslaughter, aggravated vehicular assault, third-degree assault, promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child, possessing an obscene sexual performance by a child, promoting a sexual performance by a child, failure to register as a sex offender, making terroristic threats, criminally negligent homicide, and aggravated vehicular homicide, among other crimes.

“If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos in the transit system is not improving more quickly — this is why,” NYPD union president Pat Lynch said in a statement. “The criminals underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop and be back out in hours.”

“Cops are putting ourselves on the line to make the subways safer, but we are feeling abandoned by a justice system that won’t back us up,” Lynch continued.

The suspect assaulted the officer just three days after he was arrested and charged with beating a stranger in a violent robbery. In that case, he was released without bail,” Fox News reports:

Just three days earlier, on July 20, the same teen boy was busted for robbery – and again sprung without bailfor the vicious beating of a stranger on Madison Ave. and E. 40th St., according to a criminal complaint. [Emphasis added]

The attack occurred on June 21 when the kid, then 15, and three pals allegedly smashed their fists into a man’s head just after midnight then swiped his cellphone, causing the victim substantial pain and abrasions to his head and hand, the complaint says. [Emphasis added]

He was arrested July 20 on eight counts, including second-degree robbery and grand larceny, and released later that day, court records show. [Emphasis added]

“The assault on our officers in the subway is another example of individuals emboldened by a system that, just days ago, immediately released one of them after being arrested for robbery,” NYPD Commissioner Keechant Sewell said in a statement.

“Once again, they are shown that there are no consequences for violent criminality,” Sewell said.

29 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I don't get it, man. I lean left on most issues. But I wouldn't support some dumb shit policy like that. How does that shit even make sense? "Hur dur, this guy assaulted and robbed a man and we arrested him. I know! Let's let him go free!!"

What the fuck.

Under the old policy, the same kid would have been back on the streets if he had enough money to cover the bail bond.  NYC had a huge problem locking up poor people who couldn't cover bail on minor offenses, then just kind of forgetting about them in the system, sometimes for years.

Kid is still looking at prison time if court doesn't go his way.  All bail is is a way of finding poor people guilty before they even get to court.

https://nypost.com/2017/05/18/thousands-are-locked-up-in-nyc-jails-because-they-cant-afford-bail/

Edited by Reticently
37 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Under the old policy, the same kid would have been back on the streets if he had enough money to cover the bail bond.  NYC had a huge problem locking up poor people who couldn't cover bail on minor offenses, then just kind of forgetting about them in the system, sometimes for years.

Kid is still looking at prison time if court doesn't go his way.  All bail is is a way of finding poor people guilty before they even get to court.

That's a good point, but I think for violent crimes where you're caught in the act, bail should be taken off the table entirely.

Bail in the US is you can be rich and get that bond to go home. In other countries and especially the UK Bail is a set of restrictions that you follow before your appearance in court.

Uncle Sam protecting the important people. I think internationally there should be various reform to that system as its basically to ensure compliance with honouring a court appearance, just seems in the US its more open to exploitation, hence the reason NYC have rightfully enacted the bail free reform. Makes a lot of fucking sense if your not a millionaire.

haha that's crazy to me that you can have an actual fight with a police officer and still be alive afterwards anyway....and he's not even a "militia"-edition white guy... that's insane 🤣  Well, at least that officer got some good hits in; I noticed that chump's face was bloody.  

...annd out of left field I'm thinking about "Bloody Roar" again; I really miss that one...I had the Gamecube version... they should bring that franchise back, even though I'm really more into "stylish action" and action/rpg games as of late.

*I found another reddit forum to keep tabs on--- "Too Afraid to Ask".  Oh yeah, there's bound to be some juicy topics in there (haha I found it by searching around to see if anyone anywhere else made a topic about the goddamn hair bonnets; sure enough, someone there posted the thread "why do black people wear bonnets in public?")...I'll be keeping tabs.  I also still check in on "Unpopular Opinions" there regularly.  

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

The law frees from jail suspects accused of second-degree manslaughter, aggravated vehicular assault, third-degree assault, promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child, possessing an obscene sexual performance by a child, promoting a sexual performance by a child, failure to register as a sex offender, making terroristic threats, criminally negligent homicide, and aggravated vehicular homicide, among other crimes

This is some Willie Horton shit.

The law specifies release without bail in general and then specifies certain offenses for which bail can still be required; these guys are hunting loop-holes, and I'm not even sure they're completely correct.

From https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2019/S1509C

4. Where the principal stands charged with a qualifying offense, the court, unless otherwise prohibited by law, may in its discretion release the principal pending trial on the principal's own recognizance or under non-monetary conditions, fix bail, or, where the defendant is charged with a qualifying offense which is a felony, the court may commit the principal to the custody of the sheriff. A principal stands charged with a qualifying offense for the purposes of this subdivision when he or she
 stands charged with:

(i) facilitating a sexual performance by a child with a controlled substance or alcohol as defined in section 263.30 of the penal law, use of a child in a sexual performance as defined in section 263.05 of the penal law or luring a child as defined in subdivision one of section 120.70 of the penal law.

Never mind the fact that bail is supposed to be about making sure a defendant shows up to trial, not about punishing them.  If you want the guy locked up because of a crime, give him a speedy trial.

Edited by IcyBlackDeep
7 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Dude, after becoming a dad my fashion interests took a huge nosedive 😂 I wear cargo shorts or jeans, a casual button up shirt untucked, and a baseball cap. I dress for comfort, not style, with the exception of these bad boys:

air-monarch-iv-mens-training-shoes-lPtRr

That is the Nike Air Monarch IV, what most consider to be the "elite" dad shoe. Not only are they extremely stylish, but they have great arch support, and they come in size 4E Wide. That means Extra, Extra, Extra, EXTRA wide. They're like walking on clouds.

I'll admit, I tried them on kinda as a joke. But holy shit, I'm sold on them, and I wear them with pride.

i always found that reebox and new balance to have the comfiest sneakers.

with vans being the most uncomfortable yet stylish of all sneakers.

you get style. but at the cost of pain.