Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

33 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Funny in DnD groups how people are loosing their minds over the Honor among Theves trailer. So much nerd rage over people complaining that that scene is against Rules as Written (RAW). 

I think the teifling druid girl is cute and kicks ass. And her owlbear form "Doesn't care".

There people who are also upset that the Black Dragon is flying too fast despite they finally getting the breath weapon right (an acid spray instead of fire). 

It's better they get angry over that stuff rather than... Let's see...

Being offended because orcs keep reminding them of black people.

10 minutes ago, Crucades said:

spacer.png

Go and watch this now. Absolute John Wick beater. Gosling is absolutely amazing in this slick action thriller and obviously put the work in to become super agent Number 6 vs Evil Captain America and some of the best action sequences I seen. Prague man, holy shit.

I keep hearing about this movie.  I'll probably check it out today.

Do it, better CQC than MGS3 my man 😎

edit: The amount of mass Chris Evans has lost since he doesnt need to juice for Marvel is pretty bizzare at first sight too 😆 whilst Gosling has tanked up like Stallone in Rambo 3.

Some of the scenes in this movie are outragous and truly epic. Total sleeper hit imo if your into the genre.

Edited by Crucades
1 hour ago, Reticently said:

Nerdrage is often the very dumbest caliber of rage, and I say that as someone who actually plays D&D.  That's some real 'can't see the forest for the trees' shit.

If the movie isn't clerics, druids and wizards running roughshod over everything, then the what's the point of the movie?

Also gotta have somebody hiding a cannon in a bag of holding.

I agree with the phrase that an appology needs to be as loud as the insult was, so he needs to apologize in front of the world because he insulted Chris in front of the world.

WITH THAT SAID, dude has serious relationship issues going on, his wife is extremely toxic and poisonous and he needs to wake up to it.  I wonder if he has any real friends, a real friend would point this shit out to him. His wife exposed their shit long before he ever did but now, due to her, hes deep deep in it.

8 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I keep hearing about this movie.  I'll probably check it out today.

I'm watching this movie now and it's pretty good.  Great action sequences, main characters are memorable and quippy.  Chris Evans is pretty good at playing bad guys.  I've never been a major Ryan Gosling fan but I had anything against him just none of the movies I watched had him in it.  I dig him in this movie.

Jada is the hero, she fucked some other dude then called him a lion on a tv interview, Will Smith just sitting there with his own dismembered penis in his mouth.

This is why we need more heroes like OJ Simpson, we dont even know if his woman was fucking about but those gloves went on with the swiftness. Todays agenda is the absolute destroyed of masculinity. If your not gonna step up to protect yourself then your the problem.

spacer.png

Jada Pinkett Smith has detailed how her love affair with August Alsina made her feel "joy" and that she is "grateful" for what they shared.

The American star spoke for the first time about being with the 27-year-old singer whilst married to movie star Will Smith, 51, on her Facebook show Red Table Talk on Friday night.

Will Smith is just that guy that let somebody smash his wife. A cuck. Nothing more. Hes not even man enough to kill himself.

Edited by Crucades

whoah that surprised me... a commercial for Hilton that showed a traditional "nuclear family"....and they did NOT write the husband character to be the bumbling idiot while the wife is the genius that knows everything about anything.  I'm genuinely shocked to see this sort of thing at this point.  Both characters were written to be pretty much on equal footing, just trying to go on a family vacation with their kids.  It was a Hilton commercial.  

sheeeittt... I'm all set for a trip to the gym tomorrow....yet I am already in a "Cheat Day" frame of mind, because that pizza craving is hitting so hard right now 😞  

I've been back at it there for about a month at this point, btw... I'm at a point where I feel like I could do more of it now.  I go just once a week but I'm also exercising at home in between that weekly routine.

12 hours ago, Sonero said:

If the movie isn't clerics, druids and wizards running roughshod over everything, then the what's the point of the movie?

Also gotta have somebody hiding a cannon in a bag of holding.

Well I am assuming Chris Pine is the College of Swords Bard, I notice a paladin, a Druid, and I am not sure what else.

8 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Will Smith apologizes to Chris Rock

So I'm listening to this some more and he said he is trying to be remorseful without shaming himself. Nah my guy, you really gotta hold the L.

"I'm trying not to think of myself as a piece of shit".

Said this wasn't about Jada. Nah, this guy's self esteem and everything else is in a crater dunked on harder than Yamcha. There's this...meme of men and their emotions and/or inability to express them etc. Its some dumb shit. Buuuut this situation with Will feels like a lifetime of strange psychological nonsnese exploding at the Oscars. It isn't that I feel pitty for him, excusing his behavior or anything else. Its like ground zero for we as men needing to really address a lot of shit about life. Right now Will Smith is the poster child for a lot of dangerous latent psychological issues randomly coming out at the worst time.

On the other hand, goddamn Chris Rock really held it together at the biggest stage with the strangest shit happening to him.

Oh wait, I missed something:

After Jada rolled her eyes, did she tell you to do something?

Motherfucker she damn well told you what was up with her body language. I get people are dumb as fuck. But that eye roll might as well have been some MK Ultra trigger. Hell you could replace the code word to trigger the Winter Soldier programming in Bucky with Jada rolling her eyes and it'd amount to the same thing. This woman managed to show displeasure at some silly joke and shame her man for letting it happen at the same time.

Man this situation is crazy.

Earlier, I went into Costco and there it was: a KitchenAid 6qt stand mixer for $320, down $80. I had the money, and put it in my cart. I found out then it was heavy. This spiraled into a thing where ended up fighting with myself on if I should buy it while walking around in costco for a whole HOUR. I don't bake enough, I'm not going to pull that heavy shit out every time to make the simple stuff I make, I want to lose weight and nothing it makes is going to help with that, and many more. In the end, my down-talk won out and I put it back. It's strange. I've spent that kind of money with next to no shame on concerts and shit that I can't re-use ever again. But a gadget I might not use that much (but will definitely get used more than once)? My mind flips out.

I forgot one part of this story. The stand mixer was the reason I went to Costco in the first place. I decided earlier on I was going to get one because of the sale. THEN all that mental shit happened. I wish I could understand myself.

14 minutes ago, Lantis said:

You guys acting like D&D movies didn't happen before.....

With Sir Jeremy "Go Ham or Go Home" Irons

He's truly a treasure.

Only movie my father ever denied letting me take my brothers to see. Mortal Kombat? No problem, DragonHeart? Whatever. But D&D? Put his foot down hard lol.

I dont remember what we went and saw instead but i remember it being more inappropriate then D&D lol.

2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

He's truly a treasure.

Only movie my father ever denied letting me take my brothers to see. Mortal Kombat? No problem, DragonHeart? Whatever. But D&D? Put his foot down hard lol.

I dont remember what we went and saw instead but i remember it being more inappropriate then D&D lol.

Maybe he was shook by the whole "satanic panic" nonsense of the 80's involving D&D (thanks Stranger Things)?

15 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Maybe he was shook by the whole "satanic panic" nonsense of the 80's involving D&D (thanks Stranger Things)?

I dunno, its never been a thing since and he never had an issue with fantasy dragons magic shit before or after. I grew up playing Zelda games in the living room. Sometimes he gets a dumb stick up his ass.

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Honestly the 6qt mixer is huge and unless you plan on making your own bread or pizza it's  probably more mixer than you really need.

I totally plan on making my own bread/pizza. In fact, I've been trying to make a good home pizza on and off for about a year now. I got a baking steel and everything. I'm just not there yet. But none of the recipes for dough I've come across need an amount of kneading I can't do by hand.

It's a real shame that the hair bonnet is only going get increasingly common, now that I think about it... because of course, the kids will imitate their mothers....and this isn't limited to just the little girls.  Consider how many boys out there grow up without a Dad or any other masculine male father-figure in the picture....and there ya go.  This next generation coming up after Gen Z. (let me guess, oh so creative media people that name generations---Generation Alpha or "Generation A"? 😒 Zero-imagination having chumps with these placeholder generic ass names...)  We'll all see this very soon.  There will be an unfortunately huge # of dudes in a few years wearing bonnets just like the girls, since that bullshit is all they saw growing up in a household full of females...their sisters, mom, auntee, grandma, etc.

I just don't get it, man... WHY be happy to go around in public looking like a "black mammy" stereotype from old cartoons?  Also, I thought the hair was something to be proud of and show off most of the time when you're in public?  PREVIOUSLY, black people in general are proud of hair to a fault, actually....but now the women (and soon the men) are wearing this unbelievably trashy, ugly looking shit that tells the world "hey, I don't care at all anymore."  That shit is ridiculous.

This weekend's marathon on Decades is Taxi....so that's nice.  Marilu Henner was one of the first famous crushes I had wayyy back in those ancient times.  ...most likely was the origin for my "thing" about redheads and strawberry blondes.  She's SO goddamn gorgeous....I'd travel back in time just to hit that in her prime years.

This vid was from 5 years ago and she was still looking good even then, imo