Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

11 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

She also wants to set a 1Gbps standard for the future.

This is great until telecoms are allowed to reclassify like they did before when they got a ton of money to build out broadband infrastructure but were able to make the case that dsl was technically broadband allowing them to just pocket a bunch of the money. This is a situation where corporate interests dictate what happens. I hope she gets her way because this is how it should have been for at decades though.

of course Double Toasted took a look at the Munsters trailer and had some laughs with it

It's pretty bad when you can't even finish a trailer... I actually didn't finish watching it, and I kept hearing/reading about others who couldn't get through it either.  It looks like something from public access "local tv" back in 1991....or maybe a cheap tv commercial for Party City around Halloween.

I'm down to 147 pounds and 19 percent body fat. I'm getting closer to 15 percent and I am somewhat stronger from lifting and faster due to being lighter. Females are much more attracted to me now; more than before which is fun, but I don't really want to deal with them since they are trouble and annoying. 

I have realized that the only way to attract the right woman is to have improved enough within yourself to manifest her into reality. 

Edited by Seth Vega

Well, some other youtuber had to throw in his 2 cents on Fresh & Fit's comments regarding black women... a few months late, actually... but he brought up this incredibly odd point that some people like to make---- "but dude---yo mama black!"  

Seriously, how the fuck is that even relevant?  There's some points of "argument" people try to bring up that are so bizarre that it actually irks me a bit.  Unless you have an Oedipus Complex you aren't trying to date and marry your own mother.  On some level guys are probably looking for the same positive traits their mothers have but this is such a strange point to make, imo.  Also... nope, it's not an indication that you had some horrible relationship with your mom, or that you "hate yourself".  If I don't like how a lot of them are known to behave.....how in the world does that indicate I don't like myself?  That's an even dumber point than the "yo mama black tho!" commentary.  My relationship with both parents is pretty much normal....and there hasn't ever been a period of time in my life where I "hated" myself.  In fact, I love and care about myself much more than most of this unbelievably clownish world.  Anyway, dudes tend to look so silly when they keep standing up for and making excuses for these so-called "queens" that constantly bring shame and embarrassment to the whole tribe (all while taking pride in it, btw)....like how we can now make the prestigious claim of the first senator to be proudly twerkin' on video, upside down on a handstand like that Ludacris song Pussy Poppin from the BET Uncut days.  At least it provides me a steady stream of entertainment, because I never get tired of watching them make fools of themselves on a grand stage for the rest of the world.

Eddie Griffin did a show at my university one time so I went to that.  A funny moment before it though was that the dude that went on before him kinda sucked, and some of my fellow marching band folks were hecklin' him.

*apparently there's a netflix live-action Yu Yu Hakusho on the way.  Remember the good ol' days when traditional animated shows were still a big thing?  Yeah those were good times.  This annoys me that they try to make everything into a live-action show/movie.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/yu-yu-hakusho-live-action-netflix-series-yusuke-cast-takumi-kitamura/

At least it appears they did some correct casting for the main character... though of course I'm already wondering which of the side-characters will be race and/or gender-swapped.... all while certain people out there cheer it on, like it makes sense for some Deebo-looking dude to play the role of Hiei....or for Kuwabara to suddenly look like Zendaya.

ha, for Inuyasha I could imagine they'd love to get Lupita N'yongo to play Kagome.

Edited by MillionX
22 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

What stand up comedians have you all seen live?

I haven't seen any.

Brian Regan

Dave Chappelle (Donnell Rawlings opening)

Kevin Hart

Wanda Sykes (w. Keith Robinson as opener)

Patton Oswalt

Gary Gulman

Andrew Schultz

Lavelle Crawford

Ralphie May (RIP; he tore the house down)

DL Hughley, George Lopez, Charlie Murphy, and Cedric the Entertainer (part of a package show)

Roy Wood Jr.

Aries Spears

Dan Cummings

Edit:

Bill Burr

Jim Gaffigan

And the list will keep growing. I already have eyes on the next couple performances I want to see. I want to see Chris Rock this year, but for these prices I  better get to slap him if this show is shit.

Edited by axeman61

As much as I don't want to admit it*, his last two specials have been great.

*Fans try and minimize what he did because it wasn't nearly as bad as others at that time, but we'd all be enraged if that guy was doing that to women we know. Even if it only went as far as him asking.

EDIT: 🤣

But for real, who you got? I'd go Herschel, because at least we know he's got some creep to him with all these babies.

Edited by axeman61

@DangerousJIt was 80-100 something for far away seats, and that's minus Ticketmaster fees and parking costs. The seats closer to the stage were of course way pricier, but I forget the upper limit. I'll assume it was 400.

@RSG3It wasn't as simple as asking women to watch him jerk off. He would have a power dynamic over them (fellow comedians under his status or people on writing jobs with him). I was thinking about it in the same way as if someone at a female relative/friend's job asked them if they could masturbate in front of her with no lead up to that. Even if there was no consequence for saying no, that's creepo shit.

@OPTIMUS124Was Joe Rogan any good? I lost most interest in seeing him due to him showing his whole ass with this COVID thing. I avoided shows of his in Ticketmaster when I would have been jumping at that shit 3 years ago.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

Even if they did say yes, it's mighty possible some felt they had to. He says as much in his special and in the statement he made when he verified the allegations.

I know what he said. I don't find spinelessness to be a good excuse. If you didn't want to do it say no, find another job if you feel like you are pressured to say yes. You're already in a personally toxic environment if that's how you feel about your job 

Sorry, but not really. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

@OPTIMUS124Was Joe Rogan any good? I lost most interest in seeing him due to him showing his whole ass with this COVID thing. I avoided shows of his in Ticketmaster when I would have been jumping at that shit 3 years ago.

I thought he was solid. The show I saw was the "Triggered" special on Netflix well before it was posted. If you want to see what you are in for, watch that. I saw him well before COVID was a thing. Currently, Joe is playing to a certain sect of the populace. Three years is a long time in life experience and things could be different now. There are family members that post-COVID I can't have a conversation with because thier day consists of listening to either "Wacky WooHoo Pizza Guy" or some shirtless dude talking about "Melanin and the pineal gland" on YT. 

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I know what he said. I don't find spinelessness to be a good excuse. If you didn't want to do it say no, find another job if you feel like you are pressured to say yes. You're already in a personally toxic environment if that's how you feel about your job 

Sorry, but not really. 

CK did this more than once, and I heard about one instance of it LONG before cancelling was a thing.  In that example, CK asked 2 female comedians back to his motel room after a set to shoot the shit (this was back when he was only just starting to get successful and hadn't become a household name yet).

After like an hour of hanging out, CK asked if he could spank it in front of them.  They said no, but he proceeded to whip it out anyway and go at it, all the while standing between them and the door to the room.  Now maybe he didn't think about how he literally had them cock-blocked in there, and I doubt he would have stopped them if they tried to force their way past.  But still, that story was plenty enough to get me to drop watching his show back in its 1st season.