Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Man, imagine the level of shame there... it's bad enough if the revelation is that she cheated on ya with 1 guy... but this guy's wife was like a free ride at an amusement park... everybody gets a turn, apparently.  She was giving up the ass non-stop at work....going with the lie that she has an "open marriage" (a rather silly concept, imo) , when it appears he wasn't on board with all that.... and then to add further insult to injury---everyone knows, because this is something that ended up being covered in the news and all over the internet.

Oh here's one of the most insane things I've ever heard from the History channel a little while ago.... Valentina De Andrade--- founded and lead a cult called the Superior Universal Alignment....which engaged in regular human sacrifice.  The sacrifices were children, btw.... she and her cult believed all boys born after 1981 were evil and had to be exterminated.  Of course, she was acquitted of all charges and went on to live her life as if that's all fine and dandy, I guess.

https://www.alexandriadeters.com/valentina-de-andrade

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2003/12/6/brazil-mutilating-woman-freed 

36 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I'm actually glad they are doing "weird" characters like MODOK.

It gives them time to fine tune the "translation" process and hopefully pave the way for doing other weird stuff like Mojo,Techanrchy/Phalanx, etc.

I think it's kinda funny honestly, everyone's like "Oh Em Gee MODOK looks so weird!!" Like yea duh, have you seen this character? He's translated accurately, dudes a giant head with arms and legs his patently silly. 

Like you're supposed to laugh...and then he nukes your ass and suddenly it's not so funny anymore. 

I love characters you can't take seriously until they suddenly show you why you should. 

32 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I think it's kinda funny honestly, everyone's like "Oh Em Gee MODOK looks so weird!!" Like yea duh, have you seen this character? He's translated accurately, dudes a giant head with arms and legs his patently silly. 

Like you're supposed to laugh...and then he nukes your ass and suddenly it's not so funny anymore. 

I love characters you can't take seriously until they suddenly show you why you should. 

The "noisy cricket' approach.

If you're into traditional survival horror games I strongly suggest anyone to buy Signalis. It's really, really good.

It's only 20 bucks, it has strong OG Resident Evil and Silent Hill vibes, and I found it plays really well even on max difficulty, and the story is very good too if you're into the sort of stuff that game does.

It's about robot lesbians in space. With a pitch like that, what could possibly go wrong?

I've definitely stepped my game up this go round at work despite some big misteps, but a new nemesis has reared its ugly head on our boat: workplace politics.

These cats lying on each other (and me), stealing credit, blaming others and stabbing each other in the back. I despise backdoor shenanigans, let your work speak for itself, no need to politic if you just do your damn job and do it well

Edited by HD-Man
34 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Ah but if you don't do your damn job well...

Hell, im probably the worst guy on the boat from a performance standpoint, if anyone should politic its me 🤣 but yea, i suppose they are doing it as a smokescreen to the areas they may lack in.

Put management on another guy's case so they're distracted enough not to see the other bullshit thats going on

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

First video: "People don't value your time which is why they pay you hourly." 

Second video: "People will allow themselves to waste their own time because they don't value themselves."

And godamnit is that how I felt watching these both in succession. Being human feels like a zero sum game when it comes to existence sometimes lol.