Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

31 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Angel's avatar is how I feel about EVA to begin with so I don't need a 5 minute recap showing me why it's even worse than I remember.  👼

Nice, im.not the only one who thinks Eva is fucking garbage. 

Infinity Train Book 1 was dope. Haven't watched the others. 

Wow. The Plan is Perfect.

Many people have been banned on Twitter and they came back and made fake accounts. Many of them are pretending to be multiple people or the same person or a fake version of themselves. It's like V for Vendetta. 

They think they can control us, but they can't. They are losing more and more control as time passes. 

Edited by Lord Vega
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

@misterBeeCan we not so soon already? Was a nice vacati9n from the crazy. 

If I had my way it would already be gone and forgotten about, but we have a thumbs down policy of democracy in action. 

So just ignore the stupidity and vote it down if it makes you uncomfortable and move on, commenting about what they post only strokes the fires of immaturity they want to drivel on about. 

In other news MK11 has been fun, about all I've been doing.

13 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I mean...yea!!

I know the bar isn't exactly that high. But it was oddly self aware. Funny enough I watched a video essay guy talking about certain license free properties like Robin hood and king Arthur. And said last knight or whatever transformers with Arthur was the best version of Arthur legend in years 

25 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

What is your favorite flavor of potato chips?

Plain

Sour cream and onion

Cheddar

Salt and vinegar

Dill

BBQ

Other (Please share.)

For me, salt and vinegar then BBQ as runner up.

Ruffles all dress chips. I guess it's normally a Canadian thing, but they released it in America a few years back but then disappeared. I heard it pops up in certain places like Florida... I'm surprised it's not in mass for how close to Canada we are. But I really liked them.. I prob could get them on Amazon 

There's only 3 chip options I like... plain (always Lays), Lays "mesquite bbq" Stax, but a favorite that recently went back to my top spot... Garden Salsa Sun Chips... free plug time:

https://www.sunchips.com/products/sunchips-garden-salsa-flavored-whole-grain-snacks

^RIDICULOUS how good this is.  There was a time I liked the plain Sun Chips too, but once I tried the Garden Salsa one day, I never went back to plain.  It takes a great deal of self-control to *not* just devour an entire bag-full of that in 1 sitting.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:45 PM, DangerousJ said:

What is your favorite flavor of potato chips?

Plain

Sour cream and onion

Cheddar

Salt and vinegar

Dill

BBQ

Other (Please share.)

For me, salt and vinegar then BBQ as runner up.

For the limited time that they were available, it was Honey BBQ.  Yes, Honey BBQ, not mustard.  Now that I can't find them anymore it's honey mustard, ranch, and salt and vinegar staying around the top.  Those bugle things also get the work put on 'em, but not as much due to the small bag size.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Oh yeah and for my nacho chips... it's always Santitas for me...the yellow bag version (white bag is white corn, I think?); those are always cheap...usually the same price anywhere, something like 2 bucks and change for a big bag.  Usually I just get this when I plan to cook up some ground beef or turkey and pour some salsa on it with a bit of seasoning...either "southwest chipotle" or "fiesta lime" which are of the Mrs. Dash brand.  My salsa of choice is always that Paul Newman brand...nothing else I've tried even comes close to that greatness.... and the specific one is usually the "black bean & corn" one.  

I'm really trying to minimize snacking and junk food since I need to lose weight. I really like Sun Chips especially Garden Salsa and Sour Cream and Onion. Yeah, it's really hard to not eat a whole bag in one sitting, but it's kind of cool though since Sun Chips have a lot of fiber and that's good for you. 

Edited by Lord Vega
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

My grandmother has covid

Is she showing symptoms? My AA sponsor got it and he's been on oxygen for a few months but seems to be getting better.  He's 75 and had asbestos damage in his lungs. I think he's gonna be ok.

My buddy's grandmother also got it. She's in her 90s and only showed mild symptoms before making a complete recovery.  I really hope your grandmother does the same, man.