Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

18 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Indeed, ggs, it was fun. 👍

I have never tried Jean but he looks cool, very fast moves.  I'll have to test him out.

I don't know about you but the connection on my end was a little slow. I don't think the netcode is as good as that of SCVI.

Netcode was shaky on my end too. Jean is unique for me. I completely hate his emo aesthetic but he's fun to pay.

Edit: Honestly and I hate to say it. It was probably the worse I've experienced recently. Hopefully VF6, if it happens, gets rollback netcode. That's the only guest" character that should be in every fighting game. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
2 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

I'm excited to play this but.....they chose the exact same weekend as the KOF XV beta?  It's also funny how we know literally nothing about the game - what kind of netcode they're using, system mechanics...

Oh well, I guess I'll be splitting my time between DNF and KOF this weekend.  

Edited by HeavensCloud

UH!!! 

I heard... 

Spoiler

That it was @Darc_Requiem's birthday! 
The man deserves a shoutout of all shoutouts! 

And, bless him for the holidays!

Happy Birthday, Darc! 

In addition, I'd like to give pay my respects to the folks here...

Meanwhile, I am going to reupload some more SFV vids. Just had to start off again. 

I really hope this game has rollback

Also, my new computer came in. Took a long time to get it setup, but it seems to run great. Played MK11 for a few minutes (mostly just to get the Kitana 24hr Krypt event).

@Vhozite and @Dayaan I’ll be able to play you guys this weekend.

I’ll also need to figure out how to get MVC2 running in fightcade2, and play a healthy amount of Doom Eternal.

8 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

I’m not sure what you’re playing these days though.

Xenoverse 2. 🤣

Looks like I'll play anything but FGs nowadays lmao.

If you wanna run some sets, I should have some time tomorrow. I'm pretty busy today.

You thinking about playing some of that GOAT System Works crack? I got pretty much everything, just let me know what I gotta install, I deleted SFV yesterday because it was just taking up space for no reason. Already got Strive and BBCF ready to go tho. 

That goes for any of y'all. @ me here or on Discord, it's all good.👍

Do I even have you on Steam?

21 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

I have him!

When is the next BB Arc?

Come to think of it.. GG is kind of done for a minute...

Maybe that'll be the next project after DNF Duel? Who is cooking that up? Blue or Red team? If it's Blue, there's a real chance that this is a project that'll help them learn to deal with the new stuff. BB was sprite-based before, so they'd need some experience before the jump...

Edit: Off-topic, but PC bros, realistically speaking, can a GTX 1060 run games at 1080p/120fps?

Edited by Volt
5 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

I do have it on Steam

Dont play fighting games. Play Hades.

1 minute ago, Volt said:

Now that's kind of a surprise. Why?

Because Matt's gotta do the thing where he tells himself he wants to play something other than Third Strike.

But what he actually wants to do is play Third Strike.

So he should play MK11 with Vhozite like he said he would instead of talking about now BlazBlue.