Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

32 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Speaking of Diamond I feel like I'm slowing improving but my consistency is so dog shit. Everyone that I play and interact with on Twitch/Twitter tells me they think I'm good but I still lose to the dumbest shit in rank. I fucking HATE Ryu so much it's actually unreal. I actually hate SFV Ryu more than fucking Ken brah! I've been going into training mode way more after watching my replays to set up interactions too see what I need to do. The clock is winding down and I only have 5 months and a few weeks left to go. I'm gonna get to Master even if it kills my hands. 

I used to enjoy fighting Ryu until they made his VT2 stupid.  Why in the world is he allowed to mash that thing at any moment and fucking end you?  If he has super stocked say goodbye to half your life for basically zero commitment.  That shit is worse to deal with than Alex's VT1 parry!

3 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:
3 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:

My birthday is November 10 LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Shakunetsuyou were the one that started this. Why did you think it was my birthday?

Some troll might've started it before Shakunetsu and then deleted the original post, all the while laughing while everyone is wishing you a happy birthday. I wonder who would be capable of such a dastardly deed? 

I really thought JP would be my character for year 1, but his playstyle appears to be so different from what I generally play in fighting games. I haven't really found my character yet and I hope this isn't an SF3 situation where I couldn't even bother with the game until 3S released Q and Urien. #firstworldproblems

Since I already preordered, it looks like I'm gonna force myself to stick with my SF2 vets Guile, Blanka, and Honda despite none of them scratching my itch for evil.

Oh Capcom, why have you forsaken me? WHY?!

9qXzL82.gif

5 hours ago, Daemos said:

I really thought JP would be my character for year 1, but his playstyle appears to be so different from what I generally play in fighting games. I haven't really found my character yet and I hope this isn't an SF3 situation where I couldn't even bother with the game until 3S released Q and Urien. #firstworldproblems

Since I already preordered, it looks like I'm gonna force myself to stick with my SF2 vets Guile, Blanka, and Honda despite none of them scratching my itch for evil.

Oh Capcom, why have you forsaken me? WHY?!

9qXzL82.gif

The answer was always in front of you

the one who canonically carries bisons legacy on

you just have to wait for their arrival

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Volta said:

Some troll might've started it before Shakunetsu and then deleted the original post, all the while laughing while everyone is wishing you a happy birthday. I wonder who would be capable of such a dastardly deed? 

What’s crazy is that because I don’t keep up with the thread and skip dozens of posts at a time I’m always paranoid this is happening because I don’t bother to check. Well played (whoever you are). 

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Oh fuck I can't believe the Gorilla is real.

It's a real character in the lore, but that doesn't mean it should translate to being a playable character. At worst, the character can be an NPC like Peter or the Dolls were in the SF5 Story Mode.

I'm all for freaks like Twelve, Necro, and Q but a talking gorilla ain't one of them.

10 hours ago, Sonero said:

Oh fuck I can't believe the Gorilla is real. FML with this leak. Unpublished video to hide from Capcops:

Reveal hidden contents

the only mammal animal character needs to be in SF that can summon dark magician girl

Spoiler

Edited by Shakunetsu