Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

I think I'll do another hybrid video next week, but this time, I'll probably have to do it with commentary. 

I'll likely just upload two versions: One with and one without said commentary. 

Good ol' King of Fighters and Street Fighter. The kind of shit that people wanna see. For fighting games, *this* community is the place to be. 

And, I have one more day of work this week, which is today. Night shift. So I can start editing by the time I get home and clean up. 

2 hours ago, Joke said:

First ranked sesh in like over a year and the lp gain in this game is still kinda wack. 12 wins and 3 losses and only 500 lp i sleep. At least i was actually getting matches tho. Super Gold gang 🙃

I’ve always hated these point gain systems that aren’t uniform. You win 5 in a row then lose to one smurf and suddenly your gains are erased. 

5 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

I’ve always hated these point gain systems that aren’t uniform. You win 5 in a row then lose to one smurf and suddenly your gains are erased. 

The worst is when you get hard one and done gimmicked and they disappear into the ether with your points cuz they know they don't want that runback.

27 minutes ago, Joke said:

The worst is when you get hard one and done gimmicked and they disappear into the ether with your points cuz they know they don't want that runback.

Not getting the runback is annoying but even worse is when they go a step further and pull the plug.  There's an entire army of Ken's that have now reached diamond and are ragequitting like mad.  At the moment about half my blacklist is Ken. 

Edited by HeavensCloud
1 hour ago, Mattatsu said:

I’m up for some SFV tonight if anyone is interested.

Heads up, I had a frustrating week so SFV may not be the best game to play, but Doom Eternal didn’t help... Hoping alcohol will

edit: Megashock forum dojo rise up! Thanks @Darc_Requiem

I'll play. I've been up for 40 hours straight though, so who knows how I'll play 🤣

25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'll play. I've been up for 40 hours straight though, so who knows how I'll play 🤣

Oh thank god, I’ve played like 5 ranked sets and I’m a nervous wreck. Gained 300 odd LP though.

I’ll get a new drink and send you an invite if you’re ready 

edit: seems like you aren’t online yet. Send me an invite whenever you’re ready. No rush

Edited by Mattatsu
1 hour ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

The best is running into them not too long after, beating their ass, and watching the timer go down as they desperately ready up.

I sent you an invite and you 🦆 me. Doctrine_Duck.

51 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

edit: seems like you aren’t online yet. Send me an invite whenever you’re ready. No rush

Shoot an invite

If you guys only understood how much I hate Alex in this game.

Gonna lab the hell out of him. This troglodyte Alex army is unacceptable. Capcom is trash for buffing this character.

The amount of things that just magically miss against Joke is hilarious. Sure, -4 move in front of my face, can't have that punish though. PFFFT.

Edited by Sonero