Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

3 hours ago, Skort said:

So, i heard i have been summoned to this forum.

Very well.

1475009778-1470161493824.gif

Welcome. Always making a big entrance!

27 minutes ago, ShockDingo said:

Sup everyone?

Oh yeah, we definitely should bring over Miðgarðsorm if no one's invited him already, also we need to archive some of those posts somehow.

Welcome@ Yeah, that should have been done a long time ago. @Shakunetsu said he was going to make a wiki where to store all that rich information so it would be preserved for the ages. He didn't do it in the end and now here we are 🤷‍♂️

46 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Welcome@ Yeah, that should have been done a long time ago. @Shakunetsu said he was going to make a wiki where to store all that rich information so it would be preserved for the ages. He didn't do it in the end and now here we are 🤷‍♂️

It wasn't me, Im not so sure. but  I remember someone said that.

What I remember was I was asking also for a copy of the backup when SRK was supposed to go down, because I was concern on the discussion, insights and debate on particular subject topics.

I like gathering data like survey and good clashing of ideas.

5 minutes ago, Volt said:

I wanted to use the 3rd Strike one, but I didn't like the color scheme.

I want a shoto stage but there no awesome animated shoto stage with vertical scrolling since they were mostly all no super jump

Edited by Shakunetsu
2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

I am very busy but if it is warranted I can create a wiki and let you guys populate it.  What exactly is this wiki for?

7 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I miss the infinite scroll. I'm probably the only person who didn't hate it. 

Ngl, I didn't really mind it for the most part.

Posts being displayed instantly were the best things about it tbh.

Nothing worth losing the Insightful button for tho.

2 hours ago, misterBee said:

I am very busy but if it is warranted I can create a wiki and let you guys populate it.  What exactly is this wiki for?

It'd be a wiki about the lore and plenty of other miscellaneous bits of information about the SF world, from official handbooks, artbooks, etc. There's one wiki out there

https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Street_Fighter_Wiki

but it's got some misinformation and lot less content than what was recompiled in the SF lore threads. And one of the wiki members who used to post factual information started later posting untruths on a lore guide. And so  we were posting all these lore content that were not available anywhere but in Japanese media piece by piece on SRK where on a wiki it would be better stored on a wiki. Thanks, but don't worry about it for now. We need to get some members on board first.