Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

2 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Fun fact (not sure if I shared this already) but that local is at the "Game Arena" here in town. 

the wife and I drove past it last weekend and I said "The Game Arena! That's where I used to go on Friday's if you were out of town!"

She thought I said "Gay Marina" and was very confused

GAY MARINA. Winning the locals there must win you a title like Gaylord or something.

SAME EXACT SOUND

How was there not a single person that noticed that before naming it. Or maybe that's the point. 

But a Gay Marina would probably be lovely. All the boats would be tastefully chic and it would probably smell good 

Does your family have suspicions??

45 minutes ago, Volt said:

Tekken at least got some good guests for the most part.

Noctis not being in SC6 instead is WTF-tier, but Akuma and Geese are excellent guest picks.

Meanwhile, NRS brought us... MK chars in Injustice, which also had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and MK11 has a ton of guests that make absolutely no fucking sense like Rambo and Robocop.

Real talk, I wouldn't be mad at all if Capcom put Kazuya in SF6 as a guest.

Tekken has enough characters to have separate Tag franchise. When you can split your franchise roster in half and still have over 30 characters, guest shouldn't even be on the radar.  Hell you probably could cut MKs roster in 3 and have over 30 characters. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Tekken has enough characters to have separate Tag franchise. When you can split your franchise roster in half and still have over 30 characters, guest shouldn't even be on the radar.  Hell you probably could cut MKs roster in 3 and have over 30 characters. 

Nothing wrong with wanting to add some sprinkles on top of a good cake.

Comparing Tekken's guest situation with NRS's games guest situations is straight up dishonest. The pick quality ain't even comparable either.

I believe that when a roster is good and you already added a ton of fan favs, there's no harm in adding a guest. It's not like everyone's gonna make it anyway.

Sure, you gotta weigh things properly, ain't no point in cutting out a fan favorite for a bad guest. (RIP Hawkgirl.)

Darc posted that lady honda in the saloon and it made me want to look up gender swap Honda.

It was mostly poorly drawn pervert work done by degenerates. 

This Sagat is cool as hell tho

spacer.png

Maybe I should try to draw a cool Lady Honda myself 😤

Do it. More art is always appreciated. Plus there's an art thread here.

2 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Darc posted that lady honda in the saloon and it made me want to look up gender swap Honda.

It was mostly poorly drawn pervert work done by degenerates. 

This Sagat is cool as hell tho

Maybe I should try to draw a cool Lady Honda myself 😤

Does regular Sagat have his name on his shorts like that?

39 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I own 2 gaming PCs and am considering building a third.  I'm not sorry. 🔫

I own 2 gaming pc's as well and about to build a third soon with a 3080

consoles still the most blessed and proper way to play fighting games though

23 minutes ago, Volt said:

*Looks at MK11*

Hide contents

MK_Animation.jpg

You can keep it.

you dare mock the best anti air button of all time...

1 hour ago, Vhozite said:

This Ryu vs shotgun Sagat is the real final showdown 

On the next episode of Street Fighter V, Season V is here. With new buffs in hand, the poster boy Ryu and his muay thai rival Sagat battle for supremacy. Who will win this epic battle?  And most importantly, who will walk away with the coveted Cornflakes. Find out on the next episode of SFV.

So I did the coin toss to let fate decide if I was going to get MK11.

Heads: I buy. 

Tail: Sorry, Ed. You can keep you're ninjas and shit to yourself.

Final results- 6-3

......Heads. This is why I don't fucking gamble😤

Gonna wait till prime day to see if it goes on sale, but I'm committed to buying it by the end of the month.

Bout to blow that NRS thread UP!