Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

Pk, done that.

But i am not sure if that covers what i was asking that is that the site autorefreshes and shows any new post on the thread, instead of alerting me that there is a new post and asking me if i want to load it.

Guess i will have to wait and see if it does 🤔

1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

@Hecatom, No I don't think there’s a way to have it auto-refresh a page to show new posts. It would be a nice feature but i’m not sure how easy it can be done (or if the engine even allows for it).

Yeah, i waited to test it, and indeed, it doesnt autoload the new comments.

In theory it shouldnt be difficult to implement, but depending of the site's traffic it can be a little heavy for the server, if is hosted on a smaller one.

Which is why i think it hasnt been implemented.

37 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Pk, done that.

But i am not sure if that covers what i was asking that is that the site autorefreshes and shows any new post on the thread, instead of alerting me that there is a new post and asking me if i want to load it.

Guess i will have to wait and see if it does 🤔

No.

That's about the only thing I miss from Discourse tbh, but the current system has its perks.

2 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Also, if you go to account settings and then content view behaviour, there’s a way to change which message you go to first (first unread, first post, etc). It seems like bee added that yesterday

No, that wasn't me.  It was just added in the latest Invision software update.  It's great software.

...it'd better be too because I'm paying good money for it. 🙃

2 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

All of your favorite fighting games will be available to play on PS5 with backwards compatibility. There will be only ten games that are PS4 only.

spacer.png

I feel for the We Sing community.

Shadow Complex sucks to have left out, but oh well. Not a deal breaker in the slightest. 

I'm drop kicking this PS4 next month for sure 

30 minutes ago, Sonero said:

In order I played Ryu, Guile, Cammy, then Necalli, Zeku.

I play a little bit of Ed too.

I'll rock menat though, unless you guys wanna force me into a wacker option. I'm not a coward.

That's cool, I can always come up with a wacker option. You ain't tryna be a FANG main are ya?😂

G Gundam got the cool moves and the burning hands...

...but a huge chunk of the rest of that show is trash.  I tried to watch it again recently and I couldn't handle it.

Wing has a huge boring stretch in the middle but overall it holds up much better.  And that music:

It's 2020 and I still get hype hearing this.

11 minutes ago, Sonero said:

You're a hard man to love, misterBee.

Genius is often misunderstood. :coffee:

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

G Gundam got the cool moves and the burning hands...

...but a huge chunk of the rest of that show is trash.  I tried to watch it again recently and I couldn't handle it.

Wing has a huge boring stretch in the middle but overall it holds up much better.  And that music:

It's 2020 and I still get hype hearing this.

Genius is often misunderstood. :coffee:

Imagine watching this

And not thinking this is the best show ever made

Edit: sorry for the video...couldn’t find the gif

Edited by Vhozite
1 minute ago, Vhozite said:

Imagine watching this

And not thinking this is the best show ever made

Look man I'm not saying G Gundam doesn't have some incredibly sick stuff.

I'm just sayin you gotta get through a LOT of really bad stuff first to get to it.  Like 80% of that show isn't worth watching and then they really amp it up near the end.

3 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Look man I'm not saying G Gundam doesn't have some incredibly sick stuff.

I'm just sayin you gotta get through a LOT of really bad stuff first to get to it.  Like 80% of that show isn't worth watching and then they really amp it up near the end.

I’ve never disagreed with something I read so aggressively in my life. 

17 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

I’ve never disagreed with something I read so aggressively in my life. 

You need to get on the Gundam Build Fighter train.  They got lots of G series callbacks.

This clip is from Build Fighters Try, which isn't as good as the original Build Fighters...but they both got that Gundam martial arts you crave. 

I'd suggest you track down the original Build Fighters series and watch it:

What thread is this again?  SFV?  What's that?

19 minutes ago, misterBee said:

This clip is from Build Fighters Try, which isn't as good as the original Build Fighters...but they both got that Gundam martial arts you crave. 

Gundam Try Spoiler

Spoiler

How I wished they really shown Domon in the finally as somewhat his master

Edited by Shakunetsu

Gundam Try Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah I just wished they fully integrated him some still speculate that it just look like him but not exactly him.

I would had been okay even his an parallel counterpart how I wished they had previewed a bit more and mentioned his name.

Edited by Shakunetsu