Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

5 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So it YoRHa Unit 2C? 🤔

It seems that there are those new memes between japanese artists of drawing either people on Yorha uniforms, or drawing a char with the leg lifted.

Sometimes both, like in that picture.

I would hardly complain about this new trend, since, each one has blessed us with nice piece of artworks, like the virgin killer sweater, or the reverse bunny outfit XD

Edited by Hecatom
1 minute ago, Illwill88 said:

Gg's @Vhozite hopefully I can put up a better fight next time lol.  I told you I can't do anything against vega with Laura. 

I just started sagat today maybe I'll have better bnbs next time if I stick w him lol.

What? You were running trains on me after every knockdown. In fact the flow of those matches is why I will never touch him again outside of the lab. 

I can whiff punish you with s.mp and sweep all day until I make literally any mistake and get a train run on me because you literally never have to respect Vega’s defense.  Then there is all the QoL shit like every cancel from cr.mp dropping at far range or trying to shuffle back and forth with a kick button and getting raw wall dive I either direct because of shortcuts.

Like I’m not even exaggerating when I say playing Vega makes me hate this game.

2 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

And no avatar? Thats strange, has he been on discord?

No, man left and handed the server to me like I did him some weeks ago. I made that server and it looks like it's back in my hands. To be honest, I was kind of sitting back and appreciating the initiative he was putting in to making a platform like that work for us, so I'm not sure why he left.

1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

Wait, what? Who did him dirty? I knew there was the religion stuff that came up, and he did say he was going to take a break, but i think he still posted for a bit after that. Hopefully whatever’s going on, he’s okay.

Religion stuff? But everyone knows Islam is the only way! What's the issue!?

I hope he's ok too.

Just now, Dayaan said:

Religion stuff? But everyone knows Islam is the only way! What's the issue!?

I hope he's ok too.

It was a conversation in the megashock lounge, but he made his post about taking a break at 1pm on Friday and apparently was online for nearly 7 more hours after that, laughing and reacting to a quite a few posts. It’s probably not related, and I’ll quit talking about now because i don't want to speculate further. I just hope he’s well

46 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@Dragonfave723You are on a roll fam. That costume looks really damned good. They have clearly put a lot of effort into these EX crossovers. The fifth character is going to be from EX isn't it. Oh god, they are going to but that lame ass wannabe La Parka in SFV 😑

I'm still holding out hope that Capcom will throw a curveball and give us NS-Gorilla (with one of his alternate costumes will be from Fighting EX Layer). 😏 

55 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Those literally two of my least favorite options. I don't want sentient gorilla is SF. They've already gotten too far away from the martial arts theme as is. I'd begrudgingly take Skullomania over that. Rather have nothing than either though.

Bro have you seen @Illwill88’s Laura? We’ve had gorillas in the game since season launch

Edited by Vhozite