Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread

57 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey, it's technically not cheating. Betsy did swap body's with Kwannon 👀

That is why X Men cheating can get so messy. 

Did Cyclops cheat on Jean if he never physically touched Emma before their relationship ended and she... Y'all know?

Is having relations in the body of another person while traveling through time considered cheating?  What if someone does it your body? Etc.

Would have been funny if in the Clone Saga or Superior Spider-Man arcs, MJ or some other woman got knocked up and Peter decides to raise the kid of his body snatcher or his clone. 

3 hours ago, Wellman said:

Did Cyclops cheat on Jean if he never physically touched Emma before their relationship ended and she... Y'all know?

I have a comic with Cyclops fooling around with Psylocke and Psylocke "psychic knifing" Jean when she confronts her. Cyclops seems to be more into Jean when she's dead or not around. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 minutes ago, Wellman said:

Is El Muerto new like in the last five to ten years? Cause as a long time Spider-Man fan I am drawing blanks on the character.

Looking it up, he appeared on 2006’s Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man issues 6 and 7. So out of Spider-Man’s huge legacy, they decided to make a movie about a guy who appeared in two comics. Clearly a Marvel legend to rival Michael Morbius.

To be fair to Sony, from what I read it’s stated that it was Bad Bunny’s insistence that got the making the film. Not just them making a film for the hell of it.

Pascal Pictures Presents

A Sony Pictures Entertainment Production

That Guy Spiderman Swung By

Starring

@iStu X as That Guy

@Hecatomas Hentai Shop Owner

@Maxx as Uber Lothario

@ShockDingoas Quiet Storm DJ

@RSG3as Other Guy

@OPTIMUS124as Red 18 Wheeler

@DangerousJas Prototype Oscorp Cannon

And Guest Starring

Tom Holland as Spiderman

Edited by Darc_Requiem
2 hours ago, Wellman said:

Is El Muerto new like in the last five to ten years? Cause as a long time Spider-Man fan I am drawing blanks on the character.

Literally nobody asked for this, Sony just be making anything. This shit gonna do worse than Morbius. I wish Disney was able to somehow legally take the Spiderman license from Sony cuz wtf 😂

You know, I can buy that the massive success of the MCU Spider-Man movies is fucking Sony up in unintended ways. I think they just don't know what to do with Spider-Man at this point outside the Spider-Verse. They've already tapped Venom.

Still, though; they don't have any better villains or side-heroes to make movies about? I'm asking for real here. Is Spider-Man's rogue gallery that barren?

They should just stick to the established Sinister Six characters but you do raise a good question.

I'm not really sure what Sony really owns at this point but to actually invest in an El Muerte movie?? That's just ridiculous....Who tha heck is he anyways?? I saw the news on FB this morning and i thought i dreamt the whole thing...

This is Venom's fault actually ,they got lucky and think they can reproduce its success but El Muerte......wowwwwwww!!!

15 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Still, though; they don't have any better villains or side-heroes to make movies about? I'm asking for real here. Is Spider-Man's rogue gallery that barren?

They do. The ones that immediately come to mind are Black Cat and Silver Sable. Those characters can lead projects and don't need Spider-Man to function. Both of them have versatility to their characters to make different types of movies. They can use Black Car for standard superhero fare, a heist movie, crime drama.

Silver Sable could be good as an intentional spy thriller, action thriller a la the Bourne films, a cheesy 80s action movie flair with the wild pack.

They are not choosing the right characters

19 hours ago, axeman61 said:

It isn't. I mean as far as side characters that are heroes, outside of Black Cat, Rocket Racer and sometimes Prowler, it can get repetitive with clones, alternate universe versions etc, but in terms of Rogue's they got options if they wanted. The only thing I can think some one must really like the character or his look cause there are other Hispanic villains who with the right touch up could have been used chief among them Tarantula who in most incarnations has no powers but is just a bad ass fighter/mercenary.

"As the place Peter Parker briefly delivered pizzas for, Joe's Pizza is a key cog in Spiderman's origin story. It brings us great joy to give Joe's Pizza the attention it deserves."

-Amy Pascal

Pascal Pictures Presents

A new Hulu streaming series from

Sony Pictures Entertainment Production

Joe's Pizza

Starring

Aasif Mandiv as Mr. Aziz

@Dayaanas New Pizza Delivery Guy

@Maxx as Smooth Talking Patron

Darc Requiem as Angry Black Man

@Skortas The Podiatrist

@AriesWarlock as Metal Head Patron

@Mattatsu as Customer With 100 Aliases

@Chadoukenas The Chad

And Guest Starring

Tom Holland as Spiderman

23 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Pascal Pictures Presents

A Sony Pictures Entertainment Production

That Guy Spiderman Swung By

Starring

@iStu X as That Guy

@Hecatomas Hentai Shop Owner

@Maxx as Uber Lothario

@ShockDingoas Quiet Storm DJ

@RSG3as Other Guy

@OPTIMUS124as Red 18 Wheeler

@DangerousJas Prototype Oscorp Cannon

And Guest Starring

Tom Holland as Spiderman

Can’t wait for Other Guys inevitable betrayal. 

27 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

"As the place Peter Parker briefly delivered pizzas for, Joe's Pizza is a key cog in Spiderman's origin story. It brings us great joy to give Joe's Pizza the attention it deserves."

-Amy Pascal

Pascal Pictures Presents

A new Hulu streaming series from

Sony Pictures Entertainment Production

Joe's Pizza

Starring

Aasif Mandiv as Mr. Aziz

@Dayaanas New Pizza Delivery Guy

@Maxx as Smooth Talking Patron

Darc Requiem as Angry Black Man

@Skortas The Podiatrist

@AriesWarlock as Metal Head Patron