Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

47 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

NOICE. 

I dream of the day that I read this in your post. Stu leveled up, his happiness shows in this forum and he is a different man now than he was back in the SRK lounge. 

You can be just like that if you found a fat ugly girl to go out with just like he did. Stop going "noise" to the victories of others and focus on yourself, retire the hand and find an ugly girl. 

4 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

I dream of the day that I read this in your post. Stu leveled up, his happiness shows in this forum and he is a different man now than he was back in the SRK lounge. 

You can be just like that if you found a fat ugly girl to go out with just like he did. Stop going "noise" to the victories of others and focus on yourself, retire the hand and find an ugly girl. 

How about you just be happy for him and shut your fucking mouth, shithead. No one asked for your opinion. 

5 hours ago, elliephil said:

Do Americans use HP sauce at all? Someone told me UK folk hate HP and prefer A1 which seems like some ironic hipster bs. (I think both suck but are serviceable lol)

Most Americans have never heard of HP sauce. It's not all that common here.

A1 is okay for what it is.  I wouldn't throw it on an expensive steak, but if I'm doing some guilty pleasure level shit like making a sandwich with Steak-ums (frozen shaved flank steak for pan frying), it can be decent as a topping.

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

Double Toasted crew take a look at that time Eddie Murphy was... a Vampire In Brooklyn

sheeeittt, I remember being disappointed of course that this wasn't really a serious vampire movie. 😆 

I personally believe there are a ton of movies that are so campy/stupid that they are borderline masterpieces.  Howling 3 will always be one of my favorite bad movies because it is so terrible in so many ways that it's almost hard to process what a complete shitshow of a film that was put out.  For instance, there is a ballet scene in which a woman transforms and then mauls an entire room of people.  It's a masterclass in making a terrible film because the scene just comes out of nowhere and has no build up whatsoever.  

Edited by J-ride
7 hours ago, Reticently said:

Most Americans have never heard of HP sauce. It's not all that common here.

A1 is okay for what it is.  I wouldn't throw it on an expensive steak, but if I'm doing some guilty pleasure level shit like making a sandwich with Steak-ums (frozen shaved flank steak for pan frying), it can be decent as a topping.

My father used to read ingredients out loud if there was something weird to him.

"A1 Sauce. *flips bottle* Raisin paste."

So now it's always been Raisin sauce to me lol

Edited by elliephil

These women have convinced themselves that since their relationships don't work out or they can't find a decent guy, that obviously means all men are gay. The mental gymnastics used to come to that retarded conclusion is wild.

I feel like, regardless of gender, once you reach a certain point in your life, you have to sit back and consider that maybe YOU are the problem. But nah, not them, it's everyone else who needs to change 😂

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

These women have convinced themselves that since their relationships don't work out or they can't find a decent guy, that obviously means all men are gay. The mental gymnastics used to come to that retarded conclusion is wild.

I feel like, regardless of gender, once you reach a certain point in your life, you have to sit back and consider that maybe YOU are the problem. But nah, not them, it's everyone else who needs to change 😂

"that's exactly why I can't get a man! Cuz all these niggas is gay!" 

I'm at work but someone bring up the Boondocks clip this quote is from. 

56 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

Dude did it with the same energy a racist would pass by someone to call them a slur, just straight anger and hate.  WTF

As someone who grew up in the hockey mecca, it sounds like your area doesn't have a local team (possibly have to drive a few hours out of town, solidifying their commitment) and that person feels the need to validate their preference by shitting on other people.

46 minutes ago, elliephil said:

As someone who grew up in the hockey mecca, it sounds like your area doesn't have a local team (possibly have to drive a few hours out of town, solidifying their commitment) and that person feels the need to validate their preference by shitting on other people.

We used to have the Richmod Renegades in the 90s and they were the hottest ticket in town but loads of government mismanagement since the turn of the century has killed all our local teams over the years.  Real shame.  

7 hours ago, J-ride said:

I personally believe there are a ton of movies that are so campy/stupid that they are borderline masterpieces.  Howling 3 will always be one of my favorite bad movies because it is so terrible in so many ways that it's almost hard to process what a complete shitshow of a film that was put out.  For instance, there is a ballet scene in which a woman transforms and then mauls an entire room of people.  It's a masterclass in making a terrible film because the scene just comes out of nowhere and has no build up whatsoever.  

This movie was weird and terrible...I'll watch it again though. Those Howling movies were interesting to say the least.

2 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

We used to have the Richmod Renegades in the 90s and they were the hottest ticket in town but loads of government mismanagement since the turn of the century has killed all our local teams over the years.  Real shame.  

Richmond is close to DC right? Makes sense now, Washington has had the best player for 10+ years straight lol

Maybe it was just some dumb kid who was heckling you or a really sad adult.

8 hours ago, Gimpy said:

This movie was weird and terrible...I'll watch it again though. Those Howling movies were interesting to say the least.

I think the first Howling film is actually a really good horror movie.  It had the same director as Gremlins.  All the sequels are terrible, but the 3rd one just seems extra bad to me because it seems like a spoof movie that takes itself seriously.

Edited by J-ride
55 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

One of my favorite things on social media is watching Kevin Samuels trigger tf outta women. That crazy thing is, he dogs out men just as bad too, but women miss those part. Dude has perfected the art of pissing ppl off 😂

I have a very limited watch history on KS, but I have an issue in that his "advice" seems unnecessarily cruel, even if there's truth in it. Am I right though, or have I just not been listening to a whole thing with him? I never really cared about all this "manosphere" stuff before or after that whole Fresh and Fit shit.

Edited by axeman61
6 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I have a very limited watch history on KS, but I have an issue in that his "advice" seems unnecessarily cruel, even if there's truth in it. Am I right though, or have I just not been listening to a whole thing with him? I never really cared about all this "manosphere" stuff before or after that whole Fresh and Fit shit.

RSG3 hit in on the head. And alot of ppl come at KS in a straight stand off ish mode, when ppl calmly talk to him, he responds in kinda. He still won't lie to them tho, he'll keep it real. He's not infallible, Noone is tho

Most men that call in tend to handle his advice better than women for whatever reason. And the woman that do actually listen eventually call back and tell KS how he helped them

8 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Most men that call in tend to handle his advice better than women for whatever reason. And the woman that do actually listen eventually call back and tell KS how he helped them

Women want their own opinions reflected back at them.  9/10 if you give them genuine advice they will get mad at you because they operate in a fantasy land.  I avoid giving women advice unless they are family or close friends of my wife.  Females I work with do so much dumb shit there is no way I am going to even think about jumping on that grenade. 

Edited by J-ride
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Women want their own opinions reflected back at them.  9/10 if you give them genuine advice they will get mad at you because they operate in a fantasy land.  I avoid giving women advice unless they are family or close friends of my wife.  Females I work with do so much dumb shit there is no way I am going to even think about jumping on that grenade. 

I wonder if this is a cultural thing.

It also happens around here, but in less amounts, specially with older gens.

41 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

I wonder if this is a cultural thing.

It also happens around here, but in less amounts, specially with older gens.

Probably, I mostly am speaking as an American dealing with American women.  I actually don't mind conversing with Greatest Gen, Silent Gen or even Boomer females.  Gen X seems to be the generation where Karenism started.  I do whatever I can to avoid interacting with Millennial and Gen Z women, since they are triggered by everything.

Yeah it's a real shame that my generation... Gen-X...is where it all went way off the rails.  The interaction between men and women went straight to an unbelievably toxic trash heap....and I'd say it's irreparable damage at this point.  Various things concerning "men vs. women" will only get worse over time.  The only solution would be a major disaster scenario where the human species just barely survives...and thus society is effectively "reset".  Heh, there's some extra spicy topics wrapped up in there that people aren't even allowed to openly discuss these days, actually....like how all  previous generations of humans since the goddamn beginning generally knew what a girl/woman is....now all of a sudden it's a question?  Now we have a person being confirmed as a Supreme Court justice that is hesitant to answer a presumably simple question like that?  "I'm not a biologist, so..."  What?  To me, that's about as insane as the fact that we have people in the 21st century that believe the Earth is a flat disc shape....and that various governments and scientists from throughout history have worked together to keep the big secret about the earth's real shape.  How is it a tough question all of a sudden, as to what a woman or man is?  ...and why should we pretend there aren't certain differences depending on which one of these categories a person is in, physically speaking?  

...perhaps another reason I'd love to be immortal.... It would be fascinating and amusing to see just how much more insane things become as time goes on.

Edited by MillionX