Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

7 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I keep hearing he brought Twitter so he can stop being bullied on the platform. Who is roasting Elon and why would he give a shit?

I heard it was because he got hit by the Twitter mods in a couple of his tweets so he got all up in his feelings and decided to buy the whole damn thing

45 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Ehhhh I dunno if Elon Musk buying Twitter is necessarily a good thing. Sounds like another billionaire ego trip.

I don't really care. Twitter is shit. So if he does what he says, it will be slightly less shitty. If he doesn't it will be shit. Either way it's shit. I'm just laughing at all the blue check marks that had no issue with the scales being unbalanced as long as it was in their favor. Now that that may not be the case "the sky is falling."  

279272184_636260351511717_16353993212832

White House Warns of Twitter ‘Power’ to ‘Spread Misinformation’ After Board Accepts Elon Musk Purchase

The White House on Monday warned of ongoing concerns about social media platforms after Twitter accepted billionaire Elon Musk’s offer for the company.

“No matter who owns or runs Twitter, the president has long been concerned about the power large social media platforms have over our everyday lives,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily briefing.

Psaki said she was not able to offer a specific comment on the purchase itself but spoke broadly about the president’s views on social media.

“Our concerns are not new,” she said. “We’ve long talked about and the president has long talked about his concerns about the power of social media platforms, including Twitter and others to spread misinformation, disinformation.”

Twitter announced Monday afternoon its agreement with Musk to sell him the company for $54.29 per share.

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” Musk said in a statement announcing the agreement.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/elon-musk-to-acquire-twitter-301532245.html

Edited by AriesWarlock

Will Smith is seen for first time since Slapgate as he lands in India to meet spiritual leader and yogi Sadhguru who teaches 'powerful methods for self-transformation'

• Smith was pictured touching down in a private airport in Mumbai where he was greeted by adoring fans who he took snaps with
  • Dressed casually in a white t-shirt, dark grey shorts over white compression tights and a pair of Nike sneakers, Smith looked relaxed and happy after landing in the South Asian country
  • Smith is reportedly in India to meet spiritual leader Sadhguru, who Smith and his family met with back in 2020 in Los Angeles 
  •  This is the first time Smith has been spotted in public nearly a month after slapping comedian Chris Rock on live TV and in front of his co-stars after the comedian made a joke about his wife Jada Pinkett Smith's buzzcut

56960125-10746243-image-a-14_16507248998

56961677-10746243-image-a-28_16507326074

The latest thing that got a cheap laugh out of me was more of that audio from the Depp vs. Heard trial... started off with her just saying:

"...couch.  COUCH.  I WANT COUCH!" 

yeah I'm easily amused but that little detail right there was cracking me up...and of course the live-chat at the time had non-stop jokes accordingly.  It's oddly depressing, cute, crazy and funny all at once.  

There was Johnny's old buddy with the obvious "Noo Yawkuh" accent, the "Alfred" butler testifying today, the never-ending turd jokes.... this Amber/Johnny saga has given us so much quality entertainment, and it's still not over yet.  I'm loving every minute of this shit.

awesome oh yeah GIF

I seem to need only 4 hours of sleep now. Great. Now I am awake most of the time which is annoying and on top of that I tend to have a lot of energy. I will use this time and energy to evolve even further. 

Maybe Sadhguru will help Will become truly Powerful like God. That would be nice. Good luck Will. 

Edited by Seth Vega