Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

18 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

He says lack of faith but many of these shooterw are Christian National nutcase. Not really sure we need more faith. 

Why does faith = only christianity, and how many of the recent shootings where because of actual practicing christians? I'm not one of those guys who thinks religion in schools is 100% solution but, in terms of the US we have to start experimenting based on what other countries have been doing.

Many schools around the world practice praying in classes, mostly in Asia. My friends from there say prayer and meditation (whether it be shinto, buddhist, or catholic) is part of their schools. Classes in the philippines have these christian subjects, they don't teach religious beliefs in a theological way but just more for psychology like shit about not taking revenge, or to have faith when your shit hits the fan, self control of human urges that can lead to life changing consequences, etc. Japan schools that have shinto or buddhism classes do the same, it's just not christian based. None of them have shootings at all, their problems are bullying, drugs, mental health etc.. which are factors we start blaming as to why xyz shooting happens.  

As i said, it's more than one factor. We americans are just brainwashed into a culture in our system that no other country has and I think one of the biggest bullshit planted in our minds is that we are taught about freedom and rights over discipline and wisdom. 

Edited by zatalcon3
24 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Is it this?

81dZknaevnL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I like that look as well but nah it's different... the pose for all the figures in this and the Thundercats ones are very rigid...a bit too much so in the case of the Thundercats characters, unfortunately.  I think the rigid/straight pose works better for the GI Joe figures just because those characters are much more human.  The packaging is the same though.

ah yes, I think that is the one...I prefer that over any of the other Cobra Commander figures I've seen.  They should have had more "dynamic" action poses for the Thundercats characters, I think... seeing them in the same rigid pose looked "incorrect" for them.  At that store ( "Books-A-Million"), they each were about $18, I think.

"BAM" has been great for collectible random stuff like that for the past several years....they also have at least a few table-top RPG things; I got the Vampire 5th Edition book from there. (*unfortunately they have nothing else VtM-related though; I kept checking ever since seeing the V5 core/rules book...it's awesome, btw... hardcover, and plenty of gorgeous art in there along with explaining how things work in that world.)

Edited by MillionX
35 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Because it's the largest in the country with the most influence and power. Specify next time if you mean to leave a certain faith out. 

Specify? You want me to name all religions just to save you from assuming a specific one, saying "faith" with out any specification is already implying something general. 

Many religious people suffer from the same lifestyle ills that many americans commonly do. They retain lifestyles that come with habits and daily routines that they should have ceased doing/watching a long time ago; none of them want to socialize, or meet and mingle with other similar people.

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

My BBW homegirl like 6'0 with a ol slavery times booty. If you ain't got atleast 10 inches, doggystyle is out of the question 😂

Man, between this and what’s been going on in various discords I have been deceased all day. 

my entire mid section hurts from how much and how hard I’ve laughed throughout the day 

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

You want me to name all religions just to save you from assuming a specific one

Or you could list the ones you don't mean. That would be easier and smarter. 

Just a thought. 

I personally want 0 faith involved in school. Doesn't belong there even remotely. You can teach that fairy tale shit to your kids at home. That's your job as a parent. 

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Or you could list the ones you don't mean. That would be easier and smarter. 

Just a thought. 

No, that would take a lot of typing. Faith is a general thing and not exclusive to christianity.. lol at making a list to be easier and smarter. wtf

--

More proof as to how this country is fucked up in the head

Edited by zatalcon3
16 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I personally want 0 faith involved in school. Doesn't belong there even remotely. You can teach that fairy tale shit to your kids at home. That's your job as a parent. 

Agreed

11 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea and you keep all that shit in your home and away from schools, thanks. 

I believe the freedoms of religion ends at the tip of your nose.
Keep Thy God to thy self. 

I tired hearing about "God's Will" BS. 

Edited by DarkSakul
44 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I personally want 0 faith involved in school. Doesn't belong there even remotely. You can teach that fairy tale shit to your kids at home. That's your job as a parent. Yea and you keep all that shit in your home and away from schools, thanks. 

You see, you fit just the description of what I posted: "freedom and rights over discipline and wisdom". I don't give a flying fuck if xyz religion is real or not, if that fairy tale shit is one of the factors that people from other countries claim as a reason why they don't experience shootings like here, then I am open to it. No one should give a flying fuck anymore at this point, especially when you see the kids who were killed.  No one's rights are being taken away, the only reason why liberals don't want this is because they fear hearing that the shit they are into and choose to do is reckless and wrong. 

Edited by zatalcon3

I put my thoughts about Top Gun: Maverick in the movie thread, but it was bittersweet. The entire time hearing the sound of the engine, feeling the rumble from the explosions, to being captivated by the team's journey, it made me think of one thing . . .  "I can't wait to tell Dad how great this is". This was the moment that people told me about, the subtle one where your loved one's absence truly becomes a reality. Never in a million years would have expected Top Gun: Maverick to have got me with such a hard hit to my emotions, but here we are. I know there are going to be others, but this is one I'm going to certainly remember.   

Edited by OPTIMUS124
39 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

You see, you fit just the description of what I posted: "freedom and rights over discipline and wisdom". I don't give a flying fuck if xyz religion is real or not, if that fairy tale shit is one of the factors that people from other countries claim as a reason why they don't experience shootings like here, then I am open to it. No one should give a flying fuck anymore at this point, especially when you see the kids who were killed.  No one's rights are being taken away, the only reason why liberals don't want this is because they fear hearing that the shit they are into and choose to do is reckless and wrong. 

No I am simply exercising my right to freedom from your fairy tales. Teach you children that garbage at home where it belongs. 

I don't give a fuck if you don't give a fuck. You can eat shit for all I care. I also don't give a fuck if you have a problem with me fighting against you using religious indoctrination to control people and their behavior. You can kiss my ass with that fucking bullshit. Teach that shit to your kids on your own time. Religion has 0 claim to moral authority of any kind. 

Edited by RSG3
6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

No I am simply exercising my right to freedom from your fairy tales. Teach you children that garbage at home where it belongs. 

I don't give a fuck if you don't give a fuck. You can eat shit for all I care. I also don't give a fuck if you have a problem with me fighting against you using religious indoctrination to control people and their behavior. You can kiss my ass with that fucking bullshit. Teach that shit to your kids on your own time. Religion has 0 claim to moral authority of any kind. 

You validated the point on my post about American culture being the problem. Your snowflake rights (which is really just an attitude based on conformity) is nothing compared to the lives lost in mass shootings and the potential lives in the future.  Religion has contributed to the morality of many, whether it be positive or evil was all based on the teacher. This isn't about your leftists rights, it's about getting results. This leftist entitlement, which you confuse to be rights, are just like that of the Right with their claim of rights based on the 2nd amendment to me. 

Edited by zatalcon3

So AMC and similar "meme" stocks had quite the run this week. Averaged down as it fell down to 9-10 range. Now I'm almost at my break even price of 15.30. And threw in 400 on Red Box stock. Got in at 5.30 sold around 7.46. So made around 40% on that.

This is unusual for AMC though. Usually on Fridays. It dumps to push call options out of the money. But it just rallied. Last year in late may to early June. A rule went in effect about Chinese investments temporarily not being allowed to be use a collateral. 

Then AMC jump to the 20s and rocketed to 72 a share. I'm not making any guarantees. But it is legit starting to play out just like last year around this time. Starting to rally in late May. And that rule once again is going into effect 1st week of June.

Edited by BB_Hoody

It's a non-starter anyway, but you'd think that the side that says this country was founded to escape religious tyranny, and who also says that all governments are tyrants, wouldn't be so horny to get their government into the business of religion.  

I don't exactly think that the guy who dropped out of school would have benefitted much from different content in the classes he was already checked out of.  And the grandma who was shaming him for being a dropout probably wasn't raising him to be a delinquent mass murderer either, so I don't think the problem here is that nobody explained the difference between right and wrong to him.

31 minutes ago, Reticently said:

It's a non-starter anyway, but you'd think that the side that says this country was founded to escape religious tyranny, and who also says that all governments are tyrants, wouldn't be so horny to get their government into the business of religion.  

I don't exactly think that the guy who dropped out of school would have benefitted much from different content in the classes he was already checked out of.  And the grandma who was shaming him for being a dropout probably wasn't raising him to be a delinquent mass murderer either, so I don't think the problem here is that nobody explained the difference between right and wrong to him.

Or, some people are just bags of shit. You can do everything right, but the kid can be a rotten asshole from the beginning. I doubt anything could have helped this level of asshole, considering what he did.

Yeah my dad left when I was a kid.

I play the fuck out of videogames and I'm about to turn 42 next week. Been playing my whole life.

I don't do Facebook much, but I post here regularly. Does that count for social media?

Haven't been to church since I left home.

I also have never shot anyone. The only living creature I've ever killed with a gun is in my freezer, and it's delicious!

When I see this

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/25/uvalde-school-shooting-victims/

Any hurt feelings towards faith in schools and the suspending of the 2nd amendment can fuck off. As shown by two posters here, if it invades "their feelings" then it is not to be tried, nevermind when other countries have gun bans to faith practicing in schools and do not have any form of mass shootings. People in this country care more about their "rights" and what the popular societal view is than finding an actual way to make sure 10 year old kids don't get shot at school again. That is horrible. If you don't like hearing philosophies/teachings from Buddha, Vishnu, Jesus, Mohammad, Zeus, then sit down and stfu. Don't bitch and moan about your rights being taken away, you will go home after or whole foods, relax. 

Edited by zatalcon3
43 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Dude fuck you for using dead children to try and push you stupid faith based horse shit on everyone.  I will bitch and kaon until your fucking ears Bleed about trying to force your fairy tale horse shit on me and mine. 

Fuck off. 

I'm not a theist so gtfo with your "stop pushing your faith". i'm shoving it to societal clichés whose views are all straight conformity. I don't care about your feelings. The fact is other countries do this and it maybe a reason why their culture doesn't shoot kids. You are an example of the cultural problem in the US, caring about your own feelings towards political views rather than sacrificing it for a possible a solution. 

Edited by zatalcon3
45 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

I'm not a theist so gtfo with your "stop pushing your faith". i'm shoving it to societal clichés whose views are all straight conformity. I don't care about your feelings. The fact is other countries do this and it maybe a reason why their culture doesn't shoot kids. You are an example of the cultural problem in the US, caring about your own feelings towards political views rather than sacrificing it for a possible a solution. 

Your pushing faith on people as a cure for their societal ills. That close enough to a thiest for me so you can eat shit. Nothing you say has any substance on the subject of forcing any kind of faith on people. 

Fuck off forever with that stance. Nothing you say will make forcing faith on people ok. Fuck off with that entire idea. I don't give one single fuck if you think my feelings that you keep your fucking faith garbage to yourself is a detriment to society. Considering a bunch of faith based religions have been the source of massive amonts of violence you can eat shit and die with that stance. I'm for sensible gun control to make it harder to get guns, and reforming health care so people can get proper mental health care they need without being bankrupt by it. I'm perfectly happy to make consenssions to help solve the problem. 

The one area I'm not willung to budge is for shit stain fucko moralistic control freaks like yourself using faith and religion to indoctrinate and control the masses. I will fight to you to the damned end of my days to be free from your fairy tale clap trap horse shit religions being forced on myself or anyone else who wants nothing to do with it.

If you think that makes me a bad person I do not fucking care. You've spent the last year here sexually harassing the users here about their personal lives and relationships, even after they have long ago told you to stop, and you refused, not one fucking thing you say will ever hold any value ever. You need to get your disgusting bullshit under control before you even begin trying to tell other people how to fix their lives.  Double gross using the deaths of children as a springboard for religious indoctrination. 

Fuck off forever Ted Cruz Jr. 

Edited by RSG3
37 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Your pushing faith on people as a cure for their societal ills. That close enough to a thiest for me so you can eat shit. Nothing you say has any substance on the subject of forcing any kind of faith on people. 

Fuck off forever with that stance. Nothing you say will make forcing faith on people ok. Fuck off with that entire idea. I don't give one single fuck if you think my feelings that you keep your fucking faith garbage to yourself is a detriment to society. Considering a bunch of faith based religions have been the source of massive amonts of violence you can eat shit and die with that stance. I'm for sensible gun control to make it harder to get guns, and reforming health care so people can get proper mental health care they need without being bankrupt by it. I'm perfectly happy to make consenssions to help solve the problem. 

The one area I'm not willung to budge is for shit stain fucko moralistic control freaks like yourself using faith and religion to indoctrinate and control the masses. I will fight to you to the damned end of my days to be free from your fairy tale clap trap horse shit religions being forced on myself or anyone else who wants nothing to do with it.

If you think that makes me a bad person I do not fucking care. You've spent the last year here sexually harassing the users here about their personal lives and relationships, even after they have long ago told you to stop, and you refused, not one fucking thing you say will ever hold any value ever. You need to get your disgusting bullshit under control before you even begin trying to tell other people how to fix their lives.  Double gross using the deaths of children as a springboard for religious indoctrination. 

Fuck off forever Ted Cruz Jr. 

If pushing faith has the potential to never see Uvalde again, then i'm all for it. I don't care if you want to say im close to a theist. If whatever they believe in can prevent someone from shooting, then that is all that matters to me. You caring about getting your feelings hurt because of beliefs you don't like over that is absurd.  Fuck, you are not even at school anymore so why the fuck are you bitching as if it's going effect you? LOL. You are all emotional thinking. 

Many migrants claim faith is practiced in their schools and none of them have shootings,  why, what are they doing? Stop trying to label me like Ted Cruz, you are once again showing that you are illiterate and someone who results to misrepresenting an argument and the person you are arguing with to have a point for yourself, I've voiced that I think the 2nd amendment has to be voided, so fuck off with your Ted Cruz/NRA shit.

BTW: I was only giving advice and encouraging positive relationships for the benefit of our society.

Edited by zatalcon3
29 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

I was only giving advice and encouraging positive relationships for the benefit of our society

No you're encouraging forcing religion on people. That's what you are encouraging. Your post is nothing but a hand wave for what you are actually doing. What those countries have that we don't is gun control and affordable medical care. They have living wages and strong family homes. We don't have those things in America. We have tons of thoughts and prayers tho.  

We don't need faith. Keep your faith to yourself. 

Edited by RSG3