Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

hell yeah women's gymnastics is ON, folks....NBC is showing it right now.  I can only imagine the kind of scandalous, "future cancellation" trouble I might've gotten into if either my old high school or college had a gymnastics program.  It was already a source of constant, powerful temptation that we had a girls volleyball team....they're out there walking around with those tight little shorts on....CHEEKS out all over the place.... legs for days on display.

Sheet GIF

I think most would agree, the top sports of choice for hotness are gymnastics, volleyball are about top 2 for me...then the track events (BOOTY!), tennis (LEGS)....and softball; a lot of dudes probably forget softball; it's understandable that one might fly under the radar a bit.

9 minutes ago, MillionX said:

I think most would agree, the top sports of choice for hotness are gymnastics, volleyball are about top 2 for me...then the track events (BOOTY!), tennis (LEGS)....and softball; a lot of dudes probably forget softball; it's understandable that one might fly under the radar a bit.

I like women's beach volleyball. And I've been a huge fan for years of that one where they run with a long pole and vault themselves over a bar, whatever that's called.

US Men’s Basketball Loses to France 83-76, First Olympic Loss Since 2004

AP-Photo_Eric-Gay-2-640x480.jpg

According to the Associated Press:

France — the team that knocked the Americans out of contention in the Basketball World Cup two years ago — dealt the U.S. a major blow once again. Evan Fournier’s 3-pointer with just under a minute left put France ahead to stay in what became a 83-76 win over the Americans on Sunday in the opening game for both teams at the Tokyo Olympics.

The U.S. had won 25 consecutive Olympic games, last losing at the Athens Games 17 years ago and settling for a bronze medal there.

Team USA’s two biggest stars – Kevin Durant and Damian Lillard – combined for only 21 points in the game.

Huh, who knew the French were better at Basketball.

ohhh and this Sunisa Lee is an interesting one....

https://www.instagram.com/sunisalee_/

Tabs WILL be kept.

*special note---she IS 18, folks.... full "legal tender" 😆

ohhhh goddamn she's on the balance beam as I type thisssss

sweating key and peele GIF

now Simone is on balance beam... that and the floor exercises are the BEST.....so many nice lingering camera shots of the asses and legs....wooo yes lawd

Edited by MillionX

forgot if I mentioned this before; but I was curious if either Gary Coleman or Todd Bridges ever hooked up with Dana Plato back in the era of Different Strokes...or after it... but yeah Todd and Dana had a thing going on in real life for a while, and apparently Dana was the one that pursued Todd....they were still teenagers at the time....now I'm curious about exactly when in the show's timeline that was, actually....but a belated congrats to Todd for managing to get that underrated cutie co-star there....it makes sense as he had a "look".  I'll bet Gary probably had some feelings of jealousy there....he probably would've liked to be the one that got to smash Dana at least one time....you know he probably thought of her on occasion while beating off in the trailer between takes or just back at home.

I wonder though...how many actors would think it's odd to view their hot co-stars like that after so many years of them playing a relative on the show?  ...like did Jason Bateman ever have freaky thoughts about Sandy Duncan or Valerie Harper?  Or... did Malcom Jamal-Warner ever look at Phylicia Rashad and think "sheeeittt, I'd like a piece of that at least one time.."?  or... "..wouldn't mind bending Lisa Bonet over this couch right about now...she's playing my sister on this show but damnnnn..."  I certainly wouldn't have a problem with it.  haha on the flip-side I wonder of my honey Alyssa Milano ever had freaky thoughts about Tony Danza, when he was playing her dad on that show?  Tony had quite the "stud" look in his younger days...like that dude probably got more ass than a toilet seat I imagine.

it must be terribly awkward when co-stars get into a relationship, but it ends while the show is still going on though... on Vampire Diaries, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder were an item for a while...but they broke up and the show continued on for quite some time after that...ha, and their characters were still written to be in love with each other right on thru to the end of the series.

hahahaha, OF COURSE it's good ol' Memphis, TN.... of course it is. 🤣

Quick Insider Notes--- Oak Court Mall was once a great spot for various, FINE ass non-black women, btw... that's where you went to see the higher quality of TnA content....at least back in the day.  There was always a lot of white girls, Indians, occasional Asians, etc.  heh, the memories... I remember that was also the mall I got my Gamecube from, day 1 when it launched.  The food court area was also decent.

As of around the early 2000s though... I think that was roughly the time-period where it went sharply downhill in quality....as it became more infested with the hoodrat "black trash" population that pretty much dominates that sorry excuse for a "city" and keeps the crime rate forever spiked, with no hope for the future.  If that city is still around 800 years from now... or 8,000 years from now...doesn't even fucking matter...even then it will continue to be a goddamn embarrassment to the state and the rest of this country.  If the very concept of "Nigga Moment" from the Boondocks could be summarized as a city.... yep, that's what Memphis is right there.  Other trash ass cities in this country could have a motto that says "Hey...at least we aren't Memphis."

It's interesting that this mall continues to exist though... usually that decline and hoodrat infestation ultimately destroys places like that.  I remember Mall of Memphis was once an awesome place... they had the Gold Mine arcade, which is where I first witnessed the greatness of Street Fighter II as the latest big thing in the arcades....it's where I first played Mortal Kombat and many other classics as well.  Over the years---that decline happened, and you know what's there now?  An empty, dead parking lot of nothing....random weeds growing in what was once the mall parking lot.  I figured that would've happened to Oak Court by now but it continues to exist somehow.

16 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Hoodrats in the arcade gave rise to such gems like,

"Hey Chinese boi, you Korean?"

I miss arcade days man. When I was hardcore into MvC2 I’d see and experience all sortsa shit.

For the longest time I ran MSP but it took me a while to learn ROM and all its techs. Well, shortly after I got good with doing ROM infinite/set ups/resets I played this one side who dead ass put a giant dent in our MvC2 cabinet (we had one of those big screen MvC2 cabs that the screen was “separate” from the wide control panel) by slamming his fists into the machine yelling at me for doing “Internet combos”. 

😂  I was probably 16-17 and the dude was in his mid-late 20’s probably 

Edited by iStu X

The major gaming spot in Massachusetts was good times. It was a Dave and busters before they existed.. Huge complex with all the shit but it had the best imported weeb cabs. So you have all the fighters kof, sf3, tekken 3-5,mvc2, sc2, it had every fucking bemani music game you can play.. Drum mania, ddr, itg, ect. 

But it was also in this area that was borderline suburbs meet ghetto. Fucking Asian gangs and black gangs used to run the trains at night. 

I've played about 160hrs of fighting games this year so far, which is over 5x of the decade previous combined. But I think that's fizzled out again. I don't like online play much at all unless I'm actively playing friends consistently, but at this point, even vaccinated, I probably won't be playing offline. I haven't touched anything in 3 weeks and I guess unless Kyo is the last SFV DLC char I probably won't again anytime soon. And what are the chances that Kyo is going to be in SFV? That's just so unlikely.

Surprising that she's just now getting to this on her "bad movies and a beat" series... but here we GO, folks 😆:

more talk of a new "black superman" movie project was making the rounds on youtube today... it's supposedly about Val Zod though, so I'm ok with that.  It makes much more sense to use a different character than to just take an existing one and just race-swap him.

Edited by MillionX

First time going to a REAL Hibachi spot last night (that other spot don't count, it was trash and they didn't even cook it in front on you). Dude was doing AND1 tricks with the kitchen utensils, lighting his fingers on fire, hell of a performance lol

But as far as the actual food, it was AMAZING. Got the steak & chicken combo since I was allergic to seafood. I don't know what kinda sauces dude put on the rice, meat and veggies (which included zucchini) but that shit was banging. Even the soup was fire, seemed like some sort of broth, they called it Clear

And the place located in Ocean Springs, Mississippi of all places. Definitely worth the 45 minute wait to get in. Wild thing is my meal only cost like $20, which included salad & soup,  couldn't even finish it all in one sitting. DEFINITELY going back, maybe even tommorow 😂

32 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Job interview tomorrow. 

2B7642E4-B366-4E7A-8980-02A7C4CCF9EF.gif

tbh I’m actually not even remotely excited about the job interview. Cause it’s more-or-less the same shit I did at Walmart. 

my only real reasons are

getting out of the house more (I’ve never really been a home body. I hate it) 

extra money (I’d like to have my credit cards paid off by end of the year) 

the chance to work with friends again as two of my friends also work where I have the interview at. 

It feels really self defeating to just go from a register jockey to just another register jockeys. God damn I need to go to school for something. tired of this shit 

also, if they can’t work with my schedule (I can only work up to 28 hours a week otherwise my disability gets take away like I did in 2019) than I won’t be able to even take the job 

Edited by iStu X

I hadn't heard about this until now.  Apparently the gestapo is coming to the internet.

and here's another.

I wonder what other people are going to join?  Sooner or later it's bound to reach an area where you're at.  I wonder if we can call big tech a monopoly yet?

Edited by Deadly_Raver
6 hours ago, Maxx said:

Just a reminder all street fights are street fighter 3. You build meter off of taunts. And command grabs are the devil. 

Lmfao he really followed this man through the entire mall and up a fucking escalator. 

I was SO sure he was gonna get it on the escalator.  Roll his ass down the lane for a strike.

6 hours ago, scorp said:

So he gets beatdown for NOT leaving the dude alone, then he gets up from his nap and wants to shoot up the place?  Absoult Bitchmade.  Now he loses his fight, his gun, his freedom, and depending on where he ends up, his anal virginity.  

People, this is why Deadly has a simple, but effective strategy when it comes to outings:  Go, get your shit, Return to batcave.  All this extra shit?  naw man.  I'll order it online.  Ol' boy getting jailtime and I'd bet you EVERY dollar I have that he didn't even get the shit he went to the mall for in the first place.  

City Hunter Drinking Game

Take a shot every time....

Ryo says "Mokkori" (Liver failure!)

Kaori hits Ryo with a hammer every time he does something perverted

Some henchmen are easily defeated by Ryo  and run away saying "This aint over!"

Umibozu gets incapacitated by a cat's meow

Umibozu drinks whiskey straight from the bottle

Umibozu blushes when a woman praises him

Kaori does something thoughtful for kids/orphans

Kaori is mistaken for a man in public

Ryo tells the client that Kaori is a transvestite 

Saeko gets Ryo to work on a case "without compensation"

Saeko disarms thugs with a knife

The client thinks Ryo is repulsive at the beginning of the story, but falls in love with him at the end

Ryo peeps on the client during a shower or in the middle of the night.

Someone writes XYZ on the Shinjuku bulletin board

Ryo does the one hole shot - multiple bullets through a single  opening

An enemy distracts Ryo by throwing a bra at him

The client is a princess from a made up foreign country

The above "princess" is usually half Japanese

When there is no work, Kaori makes Ryo hand out flyers.

The BGM music switches to "Footsteps" or "Baby I want your love" and Ryo kicks ass

The henchmen have no name and are wearing full suits.

The villains want to meet at a landfill or generic warehouse at the climax.

Ryo actually kills the villain at the end (rare)

A former friend or partner of Ryo or Umibozu returns to Tokyo to kill them

A loved one  of the person killed comes back for revenge

Ryo slaps a woman when they become disrepectful to elders.

Kaori hits everything but the target when shooting

A giant dragonfly or crow flies by when an embarrassing moment occurs

A tense moment with an enemy suddenly becomes a slapstick moment (It will get ya drunk!)

Umibozu can flex bullets out of his back like nothing

46 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

I bet even mall security and the police just stood and watch. 

Police no. Mall security possibly depending on the rules. As a former mall rat.. Our police were dumb active in our malls especially Fri and Sat nights. I used to see people get arrested or taken into custody all the fucking time. We had mini race wars as well as inter school fueds between the three high schools nearby

Edited by Maxx
28 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Police no. Mall security possibly depending on the rules. As a former mall rat.. Our police were dumb active in our malls especially Fri and Sat nights. I used to see people get arrested or taken into custody all the fucking time. We had mini race wars as well as inter school fueds between the three high schools nearby

Mall security was right outside the arcade I grew up in. Rarely mattered though all sortsa fighting along with shady and gross shit always happened in that arcade. The sit down Jurassic park light gun game got plenty of action if you get my drift 

(SEXUAL RELATIONS!) 

I’d always get into it with mall security about recording money matches and tournaments though. They’d always tell me I can’t  record the mall but they didn’t understand the concept of I was recording the screen and I didn’t give a fuck what was going on in the mall. 

So what the scene ended up doing is oceans 11’ing it and memorizing their patrol routes of the mall. So during the time they were during their rounds we’d do money matches, take side bets, do our tournament rounds.

The owner also moved every fighting game but MvC2 (too big of an attraction to move compared to the others) to the back so we could film whatever we wanted. 

Edited by iStu X
41 minutes ago, PussyStuffer said:

i dont really need arcades to make a comeback, i'd be just happy if every fighter online had mandatory rollback. snk releasing samurai shodown without rollback was a crime and a sin. i have zero interest buying it, ever. unless they install rollback eventually.

SamSho plays fine if you've got a fast connection which disqualifies most of the US and probably Europe. The worst connections I've had in that game have almost universally been from North America. I've had spectacular connections with players from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, parts of Europe, and even South America. Plus, the game came out before covid illustrated the to Japaneser companies how important good netcode really is outside of Japan. 

I agree rollback should be the standard from here on out, but I suspect a significant portion of people crying out for rollback are playing on wifi with taco bell internet hoping it'll cover for their shitty connection. 

Edited by DoctaMario