Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I think its funny how there is never any context to what is being said.  Just catch the person sayin' some shit and post it and make it loop.  Dont matter why he said it just that he said it.  Prolly aint even racist...prolly got a sista as a side chick.  Just say that shit to get a reaction cause mofo's cant not react.  Shit made me laugh.

Also, the only other time I ever heard the term "house nigga" was from y'all on srk.  Y'all would say your black friends from the hood would call y'all that for not talkin' ghetto enough or you gettin' higher education or work.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
37 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I think its funny how there is never any context to what is being said.  Just catch the person sayin' some shit and post it and make it loop.  Dont matter why he said it just that he said it.  Prolly aint even racist...prolly got a sista as a side chick.  Just say that shit to get a reaction cause mofo's cant not react.  Shit made me laugh.

Also, the only other time I ever heard the term "house nigga" was from y'all on srk.  Y'all would say your black friends from the hood would call y'all that for not talkin' ghetto enough or you gettin' higher education or work.

SSSSsssshhhhhh.  you be quiet now.  We're only supposed to jump when somebody turns on the racism signal and go to where it is activated to bark at the person accused.  No thinking allowed.

..............And now, time to laugh at the ladies............If they are still ladies.

So, let me see if I've got this straight.

The women's team had a 44 game win streak with no activism.

They took a knee, and got an "L" in the same event?  I do not think this is consequence.

To me, the solution is simple:  Worry less about activism and more about gameplay.  If you don't, you'll be seeing this guy again.

charlton_heston_laughing.gif

Edited by Deadly_Raver

My biggest issue with US Women's Soccer team is them misrepresenting their pay. They made more than the men last year. They were offered the same deal as the men but turned it down. Why'd they turn down the equal pay they claim to be asking for? US Soccer doesn't pay benefits for the men, they do for the women. If they were honest about the situation, people wouldn't be backing them on the issue. They don't want equal pay, they want the men's salary structure but they want to keep their benefits as well.

8 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

My biggest issue with US Women's Soccer team is them misrepresenting their pay. They made more than the men last year. They were offered the same deal as the men but turned it down. Why'd they turn down the equal pay they claim to be asking for? US Soccer doesn't pay benefits for the men, they do for the women. If they were honest about the situation, people wouldn't be backing them on the issue. They don't want equal pay, they want the men's salary structure but they want to keep their benefits as well.

Another case that women want equality when it's convenient. In this case, it's not beneficial to them to do so thus that issue in regards to women's soccer will get buried or at least manipulated. 

16 hours ago, PussyStuffer said:

dudes, the funnest pet ever.

When I worked at the hobby shop back home we’d have a couple come in on Wednesdays to play 40k and they always brought their sugar glider with them. Friendliest little thing ever. The wife would often let me carry the sugar glider around the store in my hoodie. It was the best 

Edited by iStu X
4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's a case of pushing the narrative over winning the so-called fight.  As you can see, it didn't work and it cost them literally.

Here's another place where it cost people to push a narrative.

I'd like to go watch a good movie, but it looks like we're not going to get it anytime soon.

18 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Lmao, they (most likely women) signed a Change.org petition to get Kevin Samuels removed from YouTube and Facebook. Trying to silence the man's freedom of speech, damn 😂

Dammit.  you beat me by a few minutes.

However, here's one that I can post ahead of you.

https://www.change.org/p/jonathan-remove-the-goldie-jones-channel-from-all-social-media-platforms

Two can play that game ladies. 

9 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

It's a case of pushing the narrative over winning the so-called fight.  As you can see, it didn't work and it cost them literally.

Here's another place where it cost people to push a narrative.

I'd like to go watch a good movie, but it looks like we're not going to get it anytime soon.

Double your budget opening week is a real failure for sure. 

14 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

SSSSsssshhhhhh.  you be quiet now...No thinking allowed.

6 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Dammit.  you beat me by a few minutes.

However, here's one that I can post ahead of you.

https://www.change.org/p/jonathan-remove-the-goldie-jones-channel-from-all-social-media-platforms

Two can play that game ladies. 

You can usually tell who is NOT actually watching Kevin's videos by their responses. He's equally as honest and occasionally brutal to men, but ppl who just watch snippets won't see that. Then they say everything he says is wrong without goin into details

I don't agree with everything he says either but I can atleast have an objective opinion because I sat and listened for more than 5 seconds whereas many get their feelings hurt and instantly turn their ears off.

He's said some things that slightly cut me a bit, but I chose to work on those areas of myself instead of being in denial and dodging accountability (which is the main thing he preaches to men and women if you can get past his delivery). And we all know how ppl hate that word "accountability" 

Edited by HD-Man

How about this one?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana-covid-19-hospital-unit/

"Before you got sick," Begnaud asked Roe, "if you would have had a chance to get the vaccine and prevent this, would you have taken the vaccine?"

"No," Roe said. "I would have gone through this, yes sir… Don't shove it down my throat. That's what local, state, federal administration is trying to do - shove it down your throat."

"What are they shoving," Begnaud asked, "the science?"

"No they're shoving the fact that that's their agenda," Roe said, "their agenda is to get you vaccinated."

23 minutes ago, scorp said:

How about this one?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana-covid-19-hospital-unit/

"Before you got sick," Begnaud asked Roe, "if you would have had a chance to get the vaccine and prevent this, would you have taken the vaccine?"

"No," Roe said. "I would have gone through this, yes sir… Don't shove it down my throat. That's what local, state, federal administration is trying to do - shove it down your throat."

"What are they shoving," Begnaud asked, "the science?"

"No they're shoving the fact that that's their agenda," Roe said, "their agenda is to get you vaccinated."

My head hurts...

My mom's had me ready to whoop this A/C man's ass thinking he was the one that cheated her out of some money. She told me what happened, I told her I'd contact the guy to get her money back, but it wasn't even the same guy I referred her to.

Now she put the blame on me for the misunderstanding knowing damn well I don't even know or have the contact info of the guy she chose to fix her A/C, I had to apologize to the guy and everything. He offered to inspect things for free tho.

Hahaha wtf. Mom's just finessed me by shifting the blame 😂