Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

i know there's some WWE fans here. I don't know anything about this wrestler so I figured someone can tell me how likely this was to happen

Former WWE Wrestler Gabbi Tuft Announces Gender Transition

Instagram-640x480.jpg

Tuft, who wrestled under the name Tyler Reks, wrote about the “emotional turmoil” involved in the transition:

The ball dropped early today as this is now worldwide news. This is me. Unashamed, unabashedly me. This is the side of me that has hidden in the shadows, afraid and fearful of what the world would think; afraid of what my family, friends, and followers would say or do.

I am no longer afraid and I am no longer fearful. I can now say with confidence, that I love myself for WHO I am. The previous eight months have been some of the darkest of my entire life. The emotional turmoil of being transgender and having to face the world has almost ended me on multiple occasions.

However, the day I stopped caring about what other people thought, was the day I truly became limitless and allowed my authentic self to come into the light. My loving wife, family, and closest friends have accepted me for who I am. To them, I am forever grateful. Your support along the way means more than you will ever know.

Tuft has an interview with Extra scheduled for Friday.

“Since wrestling in the WWE, the 42-year-old started a fitness company called Body Spartan with her wife, Priscilla, with whom she has a 9-year-old daughter, Mia,”  the New York Post reports.

Tuft wrestled in the WWE from 2009-2012. Beginning in the ECW, Tuft became a part of the SmackDown brand in 2010 after the ECW was disbanded.

Tuft asked to be released from the WWE in 2012 in order to spend more time with family

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4qdnknh44/?utm_source=ig_embed

35 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

i know there's some WWE fans here. I don't know anything about this wrestler so I figured someone can tell me how likely this was to happen

We don't know him neither. The guy was a literal who during his time in WWE. What I can remember about him he had a shitty surfer gimmick, buried Kaval to join the Smackdown Survivor Series team and got an earful from John Cena backstage because he was using a bastardized version of the burning hammer as a finisher. 

All races have been slaves. It was actually black people in Africa that sold other black people to slavery to the white people. It's funny how some black people, not all, don't see the racism in themselves when they are being racist towards white people. Being racist towards whites is now okay. Why is that? Turning the hate back around to the white people will not solve anything. It will just breed more hate. Hate is hate and it's never good unless you are hating on something that is actually wrong. Holding onto hate and anger will never do you any good. Those two emotions will only destroy yourself and others. 

Edited by Lord Vega

When Naruto originally came out ... I watched until around episode 90 then dipped. Also, reading those images of the twitter threads made my fucking head hurt. 

Back to actual/real life things that matter, it was actually nice to sleep past 7am this morning. Woke up about 30 minutes ago for the day, and I just queued up four of my games to download off the Epic Games Launcher.

18 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

All races have been slaves. It was actually black people in Africa that sold other black people to slavery to the white people. It's funny how some black people, not all, don't see the racism in themselves when they are being racist towards white people. Being racist towards whites is now okay. Why is that? Turning the hate back around to the white people will not solve anything. It will just breed more hate. Hate is hate and it's never good unless you are hating on something that is actually wrong. Holding onto hate and anger will never do you any good. Those two emotions will only destroy yourself and others. 

While that is true about Slavery. When it comes to African American slavery in particular. Our ancestors had their culture and identity stripped from them. The Irish were slaves, but they still got to keep their culture and identity. 

Us though? Not so much. 

22 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Meh. Sakura is a worthless bitch.  She's so worthless that even actions done in spite of her have more value than she does. Even Naruto shook off the jutsu and got with Hinata in the end.

So you think some weirdo's breaking a person's car window because they like a character is cool is what you are saying guy? 

Also, naruto literally only got with hinata because of sakura lol, did you not watch the last?  Shitruto was gonna leave that bum ass stalker/mail order bride on the moon after Toneri cucked him until Sakura gave his bitch ass a pep talk XD

1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

Liking Sakura shouldn't be grounds to break the windows out of a car but saying she isn't a role model is an understatement.

Why can't she be a role model? 

I know quite a few women that love her and respect the actual journey she took even if I personally don't care too much for that trash ass show as a whole.   I think it does benefit from Kishimoto being such a complete and utter sellout/fraud that he has no problem with people writing better stories for his characters like the sakura novel or boruto which is superior to og naruto in every conceivable way 👀

2 minutes ago, Angel said:

I know quite a few women that love her and respect the actual journey she took even if I personally don't care too much for that trash ass show as a whole.   I think it does benefit from Kishimoto being such a complete and utter sellout/fraud that he has no problem with people writing better stories for his characters like the sakura novel or boruto which is superior to og naruto in every conceivable way 👀

I'm pretty sure any women that love that character probably have their own issues with horrible relationships and I wouldn't be surprised if their partner treats them like shit in some way.  Probably says 'Oh he'll get better, he doesn't actually mean that' on a weekly basis.

1 hour ago, Angel said:

So you think some weirdo's breaking a person's car window because they like a character is cool is what you are saying guy? 

Also, naruto literally only got with hinata because of sakura lol, did you not watch the last?  Shitruto was gonna leave that bum ass stalker/mail order bride on the moon after Toneri cucked him until Sakura gave his bitch ass a pep talk XD

No?  Where the hell did I say that at?  Did I have to spell out that what they did was wrong?  We've got laws against that shit.  If they really did that they should be in jail, preferably a padded cell with no windows or ways to harm themselves or anyone else. 

Edited by Deadly_Raver
19 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm pretty sure any women that love that character probably have their own issues with horrible relationships and I wouldn't be surprised if their partner treats them like shit in some way.  Probably says 'Oh he'll get better, he doesn't actually mean that' on a weekly basis.

Breh just ignores the question and goes on a tirade about women being in abusive relationships because of a cartoon huh?  

Fucking cringe.   

1 minute ago, Angel said:

Breh just ignores the question and goes on a tirade about women being in abusive relationships because of a cartoon huh?  

Fucking cringe.   

...I didn't ignore the question.  You asked why can't she be a role model and I gave my opinionated answer on why.  I mean hey that's cool Sasuke only tried to kill her and shit on her throughout the series but its perfectly fine cause she loves him.

1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

...I didn't ignore the question.  You asked why can't she be a role model and I gave my opinionated answer on why.  I mean hey that's cool Sasuke only tried to kill her and shit on her throughout the series but its perfectly fine cause she loves him.

But you did, in fact you are just now bringing up the character I asked about you absolute weirdo lol.  

So I guess if I did what you did at first I can assume any lame ass that thinks naruto is a role model has a learning disability, is a potential sexual assaulter, only got their position in their job through nepotism, has the seal broken on their asshole from being anally penetrated, is a trash parent that can't even be around their kids for their birthday and leaves their mail order bride to take care of them even though she is a shit parent too, just so they too can have some thinly veiled, closeted homosexual relationship with the same abusive guy?   All while being a crossdresser no less 😘

3 minutes ago, Angel said:

But you did, in fact you are just now bringing up the character I asked about you absolute weirdo lol.  

So I guess if I did what you did at first I can assume any lame ass that thinks naruto is a role model has a learning disability, is a potential sexual assaulter, only got their position in their job through nepotism, has the seal broken on their asshole from being anally penetrated, is a trash parent that can't even be around their kids for their birthday and leaves their mail order bride to take care of them even though she is a shit parent too, just so they too can have some thinly veiled, closeted homosexual relationship with the same abusive guy?   All while being a crossdresser no less 😘

sure

2 hours ago, Angel said:

Tenten deserved better.... just want to put that out there 

3 minutes ago, Angel said:

Perhaps they have a forum on the daily stormer where you can vent lil fella?    You seem awfully bothered by this obvious troll being banned for some strange reason. 

😂😂😂 Really? "He doesn't like my post, must be a nazi hurr hurr" At least have the balls to say it outright. 

Nah bud, you of all people, the guy who, every day, posts a bunch of spam shitting on people because they like a different anime than you do have no right to shit on anyone for being an "obvious troll." What you posted was more ban worthy than what he did. I come here to get away from that shit and you're 9/10 the one bringing it back here, but whine about it if someone else does. 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

😂😂😂 Really? "He doesn't like my post, must be a nazi hurr hurr" At least have the balls to say it outright. 

Nah bud, you of all people, the guy who, every day, posts a bunch of spam shitting on people because they like a different anime than you do have no right to shit on anyone for being an "obvious troll." What you posted was more ban worthy than what he did. I come here to get away from that shit and you're 9/10 the one bringing it back here, but whine about it if someone else does. 

i wouldn't considered those being the same thing. This LordVega fella was a little annoying quite honestly

Edited by rukawa_kaede
sorry for the double post but i couldn't edit the first with a quote................damn boruto getting animated?! still don't care
6 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

So what is everyone doing or eating tomorrow?

Just me and my parents.

Well probably have chips and cheese dip, some wings, and Corona.

Not that Corona.

i got nothing planned all reunions are canceled I would think. it's snowing and we will get 0 degrees for the rest of the week.

of course that won't stop people from coming over so who knows.

22 minutes ago, rukawa_kaede said:

i wouldn't considered those being the same thing. This LordVega fella was a little annoying quite honestly

Honestly, him acting like a sperg constantly about people who like naruto is some of the most annoying shit on here, more annoying than Vega, at least to me. Ive gotten to a point where I generally just scroll past his posts because it's almost always that.

Edited by DoctaMario
8 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Honestly, him acting like a sperg constantly about people who like naruto is some of the most annoying shit on here. Its honest to God more annoying then Vega, at least to me. Ive gotten to a point where I generally just scroll past his posts because it's almost always that. 

Ok let me ask you I question are you a naruto fan?! why would you even get triggered if you are not? I mean I was big on naruto back then but in the end it went down hill and it disappointed me, besides he post about nut otaku cases so why would I even care.

Lord vega talked about more sensitive shit which many here don't agree with and his opinions were always flawed and ill intended

Edited by rukawa_kaede
22 minutes ago, rukawa_kaede said:

Ok let me ask you I question are you a naruto fan?! why would you even get triggered if you are not? I mean I was big on naruto back then but in the end it went down hill and it disappointed me, besides he post about nut otaku cases so why would I even care.

Lord vega talked about more sensitive shit which many here don't agree with and his opinions were always flawed and ill intended

Just little dick nrg I suspect.   Like he applauds the poor trolling from b-tier that no one likes but gets mad at me for trolling an entire fandom for shits and giggles.    Breh big mad that the person typing the stuff that he agrees with is gone.   Now he can't rub his sandy pussy to b-tiers low effort shit post.      And yeah naruto went down hill when hxh went on hiatus XD

21 minutes ago, rukawa_kaede said:

I'm not. I don't know anything about naruto or any anime really. Vega's stuff was weird bonghit goofiness that I could take or leave but usually skipped because it's often like stuff that AkumaHax guy used to post. This is a guy being mad at people who don't like things he doesn't like and constantly shitting up the lounge with it. Its like Po Pimpus all over again. 

5 minutes ago, Angel said:

Just little dick nrg I suspect.   Like he applauds the poor trolling from b-tier that no one likes but gets mad at me for trolling an entire fandom for shits and giggles.    Breh big mad that the person typing the stuff that he agrees with is gone.   Now he can't rub his sandy pussy to b-tiers low effort shit post.      And yeah naruto went down hill when hxh went on hiatus XD

Black Daboog here talking about "little dick nrg" 😂😂😂  

I'm not mad that you post what you post, it's just annoying spam really. I scroll past it like I throw out junk mail, but I stick up for Vega because while I get why some people don't like him, I don't think he's a bad guy, and you of all people really have no room to talk about spammers when you're posting like you do. 

Edited by DoctaMario
20 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I'm not mad that you post what you post, it's just annoying spam really. I scroll past it like I throw out junk mail, but I stick up for Vega because while I get why some people don't like him, I don't think he's a bad guy, and you of all people really have no room to talk about spammers posting like you do. 

25 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I'm not. I don't know anything about naruto or any anime really. Vega's stuff was weird bonghit goofiness that I could take or leave but usually skipped because it's often like stuff that AkumaHax guy used to post. This is a guy being mad at people who don't like things he doesn't like and constantly shitting up the lounge with it. Its like Po Pimpus all over again. 

you kind of taking sides here. Akuma hax isn't really a good example again two different issues.

20 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I'm not mad that you post what you post, it's just annoying spam really. I scroll past it like I throw out junk mail, but I stick up for Vega because while I get why some people don't like him, I don't think he's a bad guy, and you of all people really have no room to talk about spammers posting like you do. 

LordVega isn't a spammer(none of them are really) that guy has issues again not the same thing.

Edited by rukawa_kaede
shit how do you delete quotes?
10 minutes ago, Angel said:

Okay so you aren't mad but you were just crying about it like a little bitch, make it make sense my dude.      My post obviously has you tight in the chest guy otherwise why bother with all this?      All you are doing is just exposing yourself not that anyone wants to see that.    👀

Who's crying? You get butthurt about race and then post goofy semi-race baiting stuff all the time, but, yeah, Vega needs to go because he says things you don't like and I'm "exposing myself"  over here because I don't care for your race baiting? Makes total sense.  🙄 

15 minutes ago, rukawa_kaede said:

you kind of taking sides here. Akuma hax isn't really a good example again two different issues.

LordVega isn't a spammer that guy has issues again not the same thing.

Angel does the exact same stuff Vega does but at least Vega's stuff is just weird and off the wall, sometimes conspiratorial which I get why that's not ok. Angel's just an angry nerd who's got a chip on his shoulder about race and naruto fans for God knows what reason and is constantly trying to bait and accuse people of stuff. Dude needs to cool out and stop being so adversarial.  

Edited by DoctaMario