Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

This dude still quoting me and rambling about some dumb shit he started?  

Anyways drop it, you wanna cry about a mod or their decision like @AYO?!banning someone that was given a ton of chances and was just generally annoying ppl and being a racist/sexist troll,  then do it somewhere else.   Keep that shit up and you can get fucked @DoctaMario

You wanna @misterBee like the bitch I know you are then I will do it for you. 

In other news I saw this and now you all have to as well.

wallaceandgromitseph.jpg

4 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Angel does the exact same stuff Vega does but at least Vega's stuff is just weird and off the wall, sometimes conspiratorial which I get why that's not ok. Angel's just an angry nerd who's got a chip on his shoulder about race and naruto fans for God knows what reason. 

I still don't understand how you find Vega stuff harmless but Angel isn't to me it would be the opposite. I would assume you're white and religious  I myself don't give a fuck about race being a Mexican. That shit is meaningless i'm something between white European,native american and black I'd think. I have never being that patriotic either to my country I think is better to judge people by their character and not their race or background

Eat my ass, you sandy vagina. 

2 minutes ago, Angel said:

This dude still quoting me and rambling about some dumb shit he started?  

Anyways drop it, you wanna cry about a mod or their decision like @AYO?!banning someone that was given a ton of chances and was just generally annoying ppl and being a racist/sexist troll,  then do it somewhere else.   Keep that shit up and you can get fucked @DoctaMario

You wanna @misterBee like the bitch I know you are then I will do it for you. 

You drop it. You have the sandiest vagina in existence. Even Ben Shapiro would be like, "nah, too dry for me." 😂

tonight's random dose of that tasty Vampire lore no one asked for... the "ministry" aka "Setites" 

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Ministry_(VTM)

coolest shit about them is that "Serpentis" discipline...check out the powers they have going on with that:

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Serpentis

Right off top, you see that 1-dot power "Eyes of the Serpent" is already some top-rank shit, imo---the ability to immobilize someone just by looking at them.  Realistically, that is quite ridiculous if you have any allies with you at the time... immobilize the enemy while your Brujah friend runs up and cuts their head off...or a Tremere friend cooks the bastard with lightning spell (Zeus' Fury) or whatever.... or whatever.  Anything in a game that immobilizes an enemy for a decent amount of time is huge.

then they have even more busted shit like this:

Cheat the Scale of Anubis: Remove your heart, making you immune to staking, or remove all your organs and become nearly indestructible

Happy Robert Redford GIF

Edited by MillionX

So i have a pretty niche jdm car. Went to the park tonight to blow off some steam. Park and no one is there. Walk to the far end of the park, call a homie, smoke a cigar, drink a couple brews for an hour. Come back to the parking lot and there's a full blown car meet going on. Felt like I had walked into fucking wonderland. Buncha people checking out my car was cool. What a weird night.

26 minutes ago, Genghis_Dong said:

So i have a pretty niche jdm car. Went to the park tonight to blow off some steam. Park and no one is there. Walk to the far end of the park, call a homie, smoke a cigar, drink a couple brews for an hour. Come back to the parking lot and there's a full blown car meet going on. Felt like I had walked into fucking wonderland. Buncha people checking out my car was cool. What a weird night.

I once went to work late on a Saturday night to get something and the parking lot was full of teenagers hanging out.

I was like, "I should probably tell someone about this, but any attempt to get them to leave would probably make things worse."  How do you tell someone not to hang out so close to the hydrogen tank without drawing attention to the fact that there's a hydrogen tank there?

7 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

So what is everyone doing or eating tomorrow?

I just put a pork butt in the smoker for an overnight low and slow cook. Gonna make pulled pork tacos at the in-laws for the game.

What is Naruto? And why does everyone hate Sakura? I liked her in SFIV. She could be a little annoying, but I always thought she meant well with Ryu being her role model and all.

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

I'm not home this weekend. I was just telling someone that I think things are starting to cool off and you are all getting along...

YOU FOOL!!  You should never have spoken those words aloud!!  You put the jinx on it and surely the demons did come.

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

All I ask is that you don't directly insult each other. This rule applies to everyone here,  including mods. I don't need to be reading about small dick nrg and sandy vaginas.  plz.

So, no political discussions?  Got it.

8 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

is there something that's happening tomorrow? is that why people ask me what am I eating tomorrow? I am eating food. What else would I eat?

I don't know about you, but Sokka looks like he's about to go face deep in some chick's ass.

(btw, check out infernoman's livestreams.  He's pretty cool.  👍)

it would be really great to just beat the hell out of the trolling bitches that write vague and ultimately useless instructions for things.  I *tried* to install some blinds earlier this morning, and I've just given up on the shit for now.  It's also quite annoying when things work for literally everyone else in the goddamn world EXCEPT me.  In every video... the blinds just come down with no problem, right after they put them up into the fixtures that hold it in place, but no not for me, of course.  What the fuck ever, man...maybe that particular window just WON'T have any damn blinds then.  All I wanted to accomplish this morning was that 1 thing and now I'm in the mood to break someone's face.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

it would be really great to just beat the hell out of the trolling bitches that write vague and ultimately useless instructions for things.  I *tried* to install some blinds earlier this morning, and I've just given up on the shit for now.  It's also quite annoying when things work for literally everyone else in the goddamn world EXCEPT me.  In every video... the blinds just come down with no problem, right after they put them up into the fixtures that hold it in place, but no not for me, of course.  What the fuck ever, man...maybe that particular window just WON'T have any damn blinds then.  All I wanted to accomplish this morning was that 1 thing and now I'm in the mood to break someone's face.

Ironically, I had a similar problem with blinds.  I finally got fed up and did it my way.  not two minutes later I'm done and they haven't moved in in about 12 years.  They need to be replaced, but not right now.  Not after reading this story.

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

There's a trick to that. Basically post up what you're doing that doesn't work, and pretend it's working and it's the right way to do it.

The dumbass trolls will then post how to correctly do it and tell you how stupid you are and there's no way what you did could work.

10 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

🤷‍♂️

What we really need to be talking about is how the most NJ man that has ever existed is now wearing cowboy hats, talking with a drawl, and sitting around in the plains of nebraska acting like he grew up on a ranch or something. 

Bruce is having an identity crisis and I'm worried about him

Edited by KingTubb

You've come a long way, Unicron....

2021 HasLab Crowdfunded WFC Unicron  ($575!)

From left  ( in front of robot mode pic)

2003 Armada Unicron

2012 Jpn TF Prime Unicron

2006 Cybertron Unicron

2006 Cybertron Primus

JinTJin.jpg

From left 

2003 Armada Unicron

2021   HasLab Unicron

2016  Titans Return Fortress Maximus robot mode aka Angelpalm

47fkxCz.jpg

Random, but 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFGx0yWe_aE

I love how he doesn't even get past *3 minutes* of the show. This man spent a whole half hour roasting the fat dude over 3 minutes. But what's his problem with fat people (if anyone here follows Daquan Wiltshire)? Him getting off these fat jokes is funny, but I'm sensing a little extra hate there.

Edited by axeman61