Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Damn, you too fam. I've had a persistent near crimpling headache the past two days. It all went down hill for me on Monday evening. Around 6pm, I got tired hell for no reason after. Got tired of fighting it and went to bed around 8pm. My dude, I'm hot natured. I had my thermostat on 72, I was under two comforters, and my teeth were literally chattering I was so cold. My boss told where I can free drive through testing done. This shit fucking sucks man. Aleve ain't doing shit for my headache 😑

Damn. You too?  Is it the vaccine or you think it's covid?  damn man.  ya'll take care okay?  Nobody goes down in 2021.

3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Swear to god.  You're borderline B-Tier levels of ugh sometimes.

What? Dude complains about his virginity and being alone then comes up with excuses as to why he wants to be alone.

I gave him the tips on lube and a flesh light and making sure to clean it after use

My wife bought me joggers once i lost all my weight because she didn't want to go around with asian mick foley.

Yup this is why i married her

Edited by DrLariat
3 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

I will go full bob saget then

Bruh, just stop being weird, man.

Like, when you posted Aries would look good in that chick's outfit- that was fucking quality posting right there. I laughed my ass off.

But you talking about being a sacrificial virgin with a fleshlight right after I make a joke about my wife making me a sammich... Fuck's sake, man. You sound like that weirdo dab00g on SRK.

5 hours ago, iStu X said:

Do we have another Hanzo on our hands?! 

OK, that kinda hurt.

I don't have all these BS reasons girls won't get with dudes like me, or have a barely obscured hatred towards women. I just have no desire for a relationship or marriage right now. While I still want sex, it's more of an "I'll get to it when I get to it" type of deal.

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

it's more of an "I'll get to it when I get to it" type of deal.

No it isn’t. Cause you’re just going to keep making excuses to not do it and not better yourself in general. 

Quit making flimsy ass excuses cause you’re afraid of failure and rejection.

Edited by iStu X
3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

OK, that kinda hurt.

I don't have all these BS reasons girls won't get with dudes like me, or have a barely obscured hatred towards women. I just have no desire for a relationship or marriage right now. While I still want sex, it's more of an "I'll get to it when I get to it" type of deal.

Have you ever had it though

You might be going down the rabbit hole

17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Need that gif of the kid whose just fuckin done and pops his hoodie up and walks off. 

Like come on man. This is even dumber then that stupid ass tipod challenge.

seXAEC5.gif

Like, for real. NEVER PUT GORILLA GLUE ON YOUR SKIN. How difficult is that? I'll bet this dude, when he said it ain't shit, was thinking about another surface. But you should never play that game with your skin.

well... I guess you could argue that the guy is even dumber than that woman who put glue on her head.  He saw what happened, didn't believe it was that "serious" and found out for himself the hard way.

oh and hold on...

"The aspiring rapper filmed.."

He's 37....at this point it's NOT happening, bruh.  If you're at the "old" age of late 30s and have not yet hit big in pop music, it's never going to happen, most likely. (*hmm...so he's probably unemployed then...otherwise they would've said something like "who works at a local call center" or "..who runs a barber shop" or "is a local attorney" or whatever)

this also reminds me of another sad reality of the human condition I was thinking about the other day... I don't think most people ever want to admit it, but the true "Golden Years" of life seem to be your 20s and 30s, at least for most people, not counting "3rd-world" areas, of course....perhaps you could include the "late teens" into it as well.  After that point it's all downhill, generally speaking.  Things get progressively worse, since you are officially "over the hill", particularly in terms of human physiology.  The idea of "golden years" being that time when you're a senior citizen in the last era of life...that's a sad example of our species desperately ignoring the reality of the situation and just how shitty it all is *by design*, imo. 

The 20s/30s part of life...

• You can pig out and eat whatever without becoming a fat slob (*if you have a decently high metabolism)
  • At that age, we tend to feel invincible
  • Injuries heal faster
  • Results of regular exercise tend to happen faster
  • More energy
  • At this stage, you are at peak attractiveness, physically speaking; either gender.
  • Life is generally more fun; one tends to still feel like a "big kid", yet you have the freedom of being an adult....also unlike childhood, you're earning money at this stage, and can afford all the fun stuff you want.

Other "sections" of our life cycle cannot compete with this.

Edited by MillionX

🤣

I was going to get on dude being an aspiring rapper at his clearly old age, but thought maybe he's one of those young dudes who looks and sounds old. I didn't care enough to look into it further. But yeah; it's not happening for you man. Especially if you're dumb enough to Gorilla Glue something to your body in response to a very public story of someone suffering because they Gorilla Glued something to their body. You can't  be making intelligent business decisions if you're dumb enough to do that.

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

@OPTIMUS124 @DangerousJ

you guys display a lot of your transformers right? How do you go about cleaning them? They have a lot of moving parts and intricate parts, right? 

My project for the night to be dusting/cleaning my amiibo. The trick is some of them have really intricate parts on their sculpts or narrow angles. Things like that. Any tips?

I only have like 4-5 out a time and keep  most in a rubbermaid tote in the closet.

I havent cleaned them (bad I know).

Sorry for the unhelpful response.

I only have a couple of Transformers...  the Shockwave is a cheaper figure I got from Walgreens, and Soundwave was that Walmart exclusive; I just have them out usually on a table or wherever...heh, they are relatively recent purchases so I haven't even thought about cleaning them, really.  Since they're moved around often they don't get the chance to collect much dust.  I still keep Blitzkrieg in the box....a shame I couldn't find 2 of those at the time, because it's the classic dilemma there... I'd love to take Blitzkrieg out of the box, but I happen to like how Blitz looks in the box for display purposes.  

On another note---that 2nd gorilla glue "victim"... an old college friend couldn't stop laughing when I made sure to mention the detail that this guy was listed as a 37-year old *aspiring* rapper. 🤣....oh, and now thanks to that Breakfast Club vid, I am finding out he was also licking ice cream in stores for the "ice cream challenge" when that was a thing?!  ...c'mon bruh...stoppppp embarrassing the rest of the tribe, man.  Sheeeitttt, if this were a real Wakanda, T'Challah himself would've deported these fools.

this is such golden publicity for Gorilla Glue though...you know the suits in charge of that company are secretly loving every minute of this.  It reminded me that I should probably just look for that when I go seal up the carpenter bee holes on the wood by the mailbox soon before Spring.

Edited by MillionX