Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

PETA Urges MLB to Stop Offending Cows: Replace ‘Bullpen’ With ‘Arm Barn’

“Strike out the word ‘bullpen,’” the statement from PETA reads. “Which references the holding area where terrified bulls are kept before slaughter, in favor of a more modern, animal-friendly term. PETA’s suggestion? The arm barn!”

“Words matter, and baseball ‘bullpens’ devalue talented players and mock the misery of sensitive animals,” PETA EVP Tracy Reiman added. “PETA encourages Major League Baseball coaches, announcers, players, and fans to changeup their language and embrace the ‘arm barn’ instead.”

Earlier this week, MLB commissioner Rob Manfred supported Atlanta’s tomahawk chop gesture and acknowledged avoiding politics is becoming “harder than it used to be.”

“We try to stay apolitical,” Manfred added. “And like to keep the focus on the field, on the game.” Manfred likely didn’t expect his next political controversy to arise at the hand of PETA only 24 hours later.

The term “bullpen” has been used in baseball for the last 100 years, with multiple claims as to how it originated, one being that it’s a temporary holding cell for pitchers. If Manfred supports the tomahawk chop, it’s unlikely that he’ll cave to PETA’s demands and eliminate “bullpen” after 100 years of use. But credit PETA for generating publicity and at least offering a clever replacement.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

PETA Urges MLB to Stop Offending Cows: Replace ‘Bullpen’ With ‘Arm Barn’

“Strike out the word ‘bullpen,’” the statement from PETA reads. “Which references the holding area where terrified bulls are kept before slaughter, in favor of a more modern, animal-friendly term. PETA’s suggestion? The arm barn!”

Just because it's Peta thats asking, we need to Cement the term Bull Pen, foverever. 

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Absolutely nobody:

Jada Pinkett for no reason at all: "Tupac had a bigger dick that Will" 

man, Tupac has been dead 25 years and change and she's STILL talking about the dick.  Will, Just give it up.  Hit Eject and leave baldy with her ugly heart and mouth on the sideline.  She's just trying to be as disrespectful as possible now, and for what?  What good is this doing for anyone?  It just goes to show you can even be a high value man as Kevin Samuels would say, and this kind of shit can STILL happen to you.  SMH............

yo.

i was reading up on Sparda from DMC lore.

and omg i just realized capcom ripped off the lore of Inuyasha.

demon father who's a  bad ass.

thats dead.

leaves his two sons two magic swords with opposite powers.

in inuyasha lore. one sword, inuyasha's,  kills everything. other sword owned by sesshomaru  resurrects.

in dmc

one sword absorbs, dante's rebellion, vergil's katana sword separates.

and guess what these two brothers do? you guessed it.

fight.

constantly.

aint that some shit. well at least they bit a great manga/anime.

Edited by VirginDefiler
6 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

yo.

thats dead.

in inuyasha lore. one sword, inuyasha's,  kills everything. other sword owned by sesshomaru  resurrects.

in dmc

fight.

constantly.

You've ruined DMC for me now, I can't unsee 🤣 (ima still keep playing it tho) 

30 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

if theres no pre nup. its prob why he refuses

Fuck it.  

As the old joke goes:  "Do you know why men pay so much in divorce?  Because it's worth it." 
It ain't worth the money to stay with someone like her.  Look at what happened with Dr. Dre.  Man had to go to the hospital because of his ex.  Dont' wait around will.  It'll be you next.  Dump Dat BITCH!!

43 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

yo.

thats dead.

in dmc

fight.

constantly.

Those are all massive Anime/Manga tropes neither is original at all lol. 

As for Inuyasha being great.....fucmin what!?!?! I ain't never read/watched something so fucking long and yet nothing happens....ever. That sgow gives Sienfeld a run for its money wheb it comes to shows about nothing. That shit was wack lmao. 

Edited by RSG3

inuyasha was dope. perfect blend of humor and action. yunno.

just. like. 

spacer.png

never mind. you wont accept you didnt give Inuyasha the chance you shouldve. you missed out. tho i'll admit it was slower paced than the usual shonen. but still perfect blend of great humor n action/drama.

yuyu hakusho was also a perfect mix of humor and action. thats also a great show/manga.

Edited by VirginDefiler

nah, Inuyasha has that "honor" of being one of the few anime shows that I liked at first....and then I eventually gave up on it.  It was like the writers themselves forgot about the main villain and what the main characters were supposed to be doing

On another note----oh yeah, Angryman is about to go live on this juicy Will/Jada topic tonight

https://youtu.be/jtg9AKwvS6M

too bad I'm already about 15 minutes away from passing out into Dreamland though

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

nah, Inuyasha has that "honor" of being one of the few anime shows that I liked at first....and then I eventually gave up on it.  It was like the writers themselves forgot about the main villain and what the main characters were supposed to be doing

On another note----oh yeah, Angryman is about to go live on this juicy Will/Jada topic tonight

https://youtu.be/jtg9AKwvS6M

too bad I'm already about 15 minutes away from passing out into Dreamland though

I was gonna go to sleep and I started watching this.  Man, the second she started talking about,"Entanglements" will should've command grabbed her ass by the neck and threw her out of the building like Jazz from Fresh Prince.  He needs to hit her with the Goro Daimon treatment.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
5 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

inuyasha's sword can "copy" any other weapon's abilities. aka clone its powers. sounds like dante dont it?

Not...really...lol. It seems Rebellion can Join things together. Like fuse them. It fused Sparda and itself into one new blade. It's never copied anything. 

5 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

sesshomaru's sword can resurrect but it can also "cut" open a portal to the demon realm. 

cough cough

The cut dimensons thing is similar but Yamato hasn't really shown ressurective powers that I am aware of. Is there something in the books where it does that?

These shows are similar because they run on rather common tropes in Japanese media. Kinds like how both Dante, Vergil, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fall on the Red Oni Blue Imo scale respectively. Dante and Inuyasha being being hot tempered Red Oni who wear flashy colors while Vergils and Sesshomaru are calm collected Blue On who wear cool soft colors and are aloof. 

Also you have no fucking clue how much Inuyasha I watched to know that show and mangs goes fucking no where forever. What a garbage response to someone pointing out both series run on hard core cliches. 

Ranma 1/2 >>>>>>>>>> Inuyasha by miles bro. That author can do waaaaay better. 

Edited by RSG3

The alphabet community really trynna cancel Michael Myers? This has to be a lie or something, ain't no way that's true lmao

Dude a serial killer, don't give a fuck who you bone, if you got a heartbeat he want yo ass dead. I'm gonna assume he killed some gay dudes in the latest movie and him being canceled is just some joke (I hope)

I mean, you could argue him NOT killing a gay person would be homophobic, since if he didn't it wouldn't be equality 😂

Edited by HD-Man
8 hours ago, HD-Man said:

You've ruined DMC for me now, I can't unsee 🤣 (ima still keep playing it tho) 

It's okay fam. Dante isn't doing his best R.Kelly impersonation like Inuyasha. Kagome is in 9th grade.....

Edit: HD-Man at this point they've gone full PETA. Taking their cause so far overboard that I'm just tune them out. PETA out here trying to change the name of the Bullpen in baseball and the LGBT community is worried about whether a fictional amoral homicidal character is homophobic really....🙄

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Oh I hate the fact that I missed 90% of this already... on movies! network right now--- Billy the Kidd vs. Dracula (1966)!  Sheeeeitttt, just based on the title I knew this must be something special I need to see.

Wait hold on now----so they saw that the bullets do nothing, of course... so Billy took the pistol some other dude was using and just threw it at Dracula's face....and THAT actually knocked him over?!  BRUH.

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Edited by MillionX
8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

As for Inuyasha being great.....fucmin what!?!?! I ain't never read/watched something so fucking long and yet nothing happens....ever. That sgow gives Sienfeld a run for its money wheb it comes to shows about nothing. That shit was wack lmao. 

🤣

That is the truth, never had an Anime had as little plot development or character growth as Inuyasha. Sienfeld had more going on. 
The show even took forever to get it's last episode, and nothing got resolved. 

50 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's okay fam. Dante isn't doing his best R.Kelly impersonation like Inuyasha. Kagome is in 9th grade.....

Edit: HD-Man at this point they've gone full PETA. Taking their cause so far overboard that I'm just tune them out. PETA out here trying to change the name of the Bullpen in baseball and the LGBT community is worried about whether a fictional amoral homicidal character is homophobic really....🙄

Dante has some weird ish going with Trish tho, who looks EXACTLY like his mother. I suppose it's not as bad as pedophilia but still not good 🤣

44 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Dante has some weird ish going with Trish tho, who looks EXACTLY like his mother. I suppose it's not as bad as pedophilia but still not good 🤣

I always got the impression that the only reason Dante isn't smashing Trish is because she looks like his mom. Dante was like "Hey look familiar......ah hell nah!!" That's actually a point in his favor. Inuyasha would of smashed anyway. I mean he wifed a 14 year old that was dead ringer for deceased girlfriend 👀 Now if they went with the original V design and Dante hooked up with her that'd be hella awkward 🤢

Edited by Darc_Requiem
10 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

if theres no pre nup. its prob why he refuses

I know this guy whose "wife" is a VP at a major jewelry company and makes boatloads of cash. They were headed for divorce but because she didn't want to get rekt on the settlement, she told him she'd give him so much per month and he could go and do what he wanted. They're still technically married. Kinda wonder if something like that is the deal with Will and Jada. 

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

The alphabet community really trynna cancel Michael Myers? This has to be a lie or something, ain't no way that's true lmao

Dude a serial killer, don't give a fuck who you bone, if you got a heartbeat he want yo ass dead. I'm gonna assume he killed some gay dudes in the latest movie and him being canceled is just some joke (I hope)

I mean, you could argue him NOT killing a gay person would be homophobic, since if he didn't it wouldn't be equality 😂

In the new movie, Michael’s house currently has a gay couple living in it. In his rampage, he ends up killing them along with a bunch of other people. Not because they are gay, but because they are living in his house. You could argue that Michael doesn’t mind their relationship since he displays their corpses in a romantic way and plays some music in the background.

I saw only one article that claims Michael is homophobic and everyone clowned on it. One of my favorite comments on that was that Michael isn’t against gay people, he’s against living people. The article could have been made as a joke, but with some people actually upset that IT the clown wasn’t a LGBT icon for what happens in the second IT movie, I can’t say for sure.

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Man there's no way this is serious.  I mean, what they mad at mike for?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fictional-movie-murderer-michael-myers-homophobic-new-halloween-movie

KuTyuw9.gif

Do you know what overplaying your hand looks like?  This is it.

I've forgotten what mike's kill count was before this movie, but I'm sure it's in the hundreds.  I don't think he has more than Jason, but maybe more than Freddy.  Don't quote me on that though.

The point here being that He is a chaotic force of pure destruction.  He kills EVERYBODY.  Men, women, young, old, straight........and yes.........gays.  I know they didn't come to the theater to watch a slasher flick thinking,"Well, there's no way Michael will kill gay people.  We just KNOW from his over 40 year history as an unstoppable human meat grinder that he'll leave them alone."  

Hey.  Clownie.  Did you think Mike was gonna let them live?

WcFhFB2.gif

Exactly.  NOBODY thought they were going to live.  You know DAMN WELL what this movie was about before you came in there.  You're offended because somebody died in a slasher movie?  Guess what?  Nobody cares.  Nobody's mad, nobody's scared, nobody gives a fuck.  Pun intended.  

The outrage mob needs to get a visit from Michael more than that couple did.  They obviously don't have any real work to do, so let them get some exercise in starting with the cardio.

...........And don't you DARE trip and fall either.

So we got...the Queen Rap Snitch Kneech talking to Queen Pussy Candle about having a regular ass marriage.

"If he loves you he should be able to read your mind."

NAH, if he loves you, he should be willing to try new things and do stuff you like (within reason). Same with your "I fuck my son's medically and psychologically ill friend" ass. Hell, what was this broad not willing to do for Will.

Poor man is just trying to rekindle his marriage while his wife is galpaling with weird women. Gwyneth probably hooked up Jada with all natural female hygiene products. Jada takes off her pants and it smells like uncivilized Amazonian wilderness. Leaves any sexual situation drier than a than the Sahara encroaching on the jungle.

Instead of addressing that,, she's out here low-key talking about how Professor X changed her life. Patrick Stewart dick ruined a whole marriage. 

12 minutes ago, Sonero said:

"If he loves you he should be able to read your mind."

Full stop, this is the finest of BS that a lot of women walk through life believing. If it were true. . .

THAT👏WORKS👏BOTH👏WAYS👏BOO-BOO👏

We don't have telepathy limited to who we're in a relationship with. Disney has lied to you on how relationships work. Both people gotta put in the work. Fortunately, that's a bridge of understanding that my wife and I have crossed.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
8 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Disney has lied to you on how relationships work.

you know what, I'm gonna defend Disney on this because it isn't their fault. And as a matter of fact, Disney movies having family members die all the time helped ease the conversation with my daughter about her grandmother dying.

But a lot of Disney relationships are a lot more real than what they look like from memory. Sequel to Cinderella is some shit. She comes back from her honeymoon with the prince and then....she starts trying to clean the castle. The main servant that's supposed to teach her how to be a princess looks all confused. But it makes sense: Cinderella grew up in an abusive house hold where she did all the house work.

Hell in Lion King Nala has to straighten out Simba's bum ass about what having responsibilities mean.

The one that's a little bit weird is Little Mermaid because Prince Eric had to Hit and Run Ursulla with a sunken boat so he could bang a runaway 16 year old. That's an entire "Bruh" moment.

Outside of that though, these women are reading about insane romances, goofy ass romantic movies etc that way do more damage than Disney movies.  Julia Roberts ruined the expectations of a man with Pretty Woman.

9 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

The aspect that it's all hearts, stars, and horseshoes and the man you meet will be perfection incarnate.

I actually think this is an unfair critisism to, the movies end when the relationships begin. They dont have the time to go into the relationship side, the 2 hour run time is up. As pointed out when they do sequels they tend to show the two love interests are having issues and its not all stars rainbows and perfection. This isn't really a Disney flaw this is a 2 hour run time because kids get antsy after that (among other things) flaw.

I'll also argue that honestly people don't really want to see that shit anyway, every time a show starts to have the lovers go through problems everyone whines and cries about drama and shit. It's not entertaining so our entertainment doesn't generally make it a focus. 

It's honestly the parants job to bridge that gap between the movie and reality anyway, a healthy marriage is more important then a Disney movie...should be anyway. 

Not trying to pick on you by the way. More my thoughts on "Disney's to blame for..." type commentary really. 

Edited by RSG3