Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

That title "Golden Wind" keeps making me think there's an awesome fart/piss joke in there somewhere that people haven't quite figured out yet.

I didn't keep up with that particular JoJo's series though... I quickly lost interest in it at that point.  The new one on netflix at the moment (Stone Ocean) is good so far though.

heh, the hijinks of kid-version Million---speaking of piss, there was that time I pissed in some of the plants at home... then later, the look on Mom's face was killing me... each time she kept looking up with that expression like she was thinking "...what's that smell..?  Where is that coming from?" ...and across the room I was so close to just cracking up hysterically.  Man, my childhood was somethin' else.

Edited by MillionX

Well, I guess since he was emboldened by the fact that he choked a woman on camera and WB was fine with it... now Ezra (aka "Mad Goose Wizard"?!? 😆) has threatened the lives of KKK on instagram for some reason?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/ezra-miller-ku-klux-klan-instagram-video-1235083027/

Even though it's some pieces of shit like the KKK... surely anyone else threatening the lives of people on social media might be a problem legally speaking, right?  I'm pretty sure you can't/shouldn't get away with that...?  

ha, it's Ezra though...he'll get away with it just fine, of course.  WB will pretend this also never happened, and his career will continue to be fine. 🤣 (*oh but don't go posting bad jokes that are "in poor taste" though...they'll fire your ass ASAP for some shit like that!)

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=29969

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

Brooklyn 99 is getting a COMPLETE Bluray boxset releasing on March 8,2022!

I never thought it would happen and so soon (Title of your sex tape!)

Amazon has it for $90

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q988GDN/?tag=blurayforum-20

Let us celebrate in the time honored Chadouken tradition...

7 hours ago, Sonero said:

Damn....Golden Wind was a top tier JoJo's arc. It was a little bit weird at first but man, that crew was so solid. RIP to all the homies.

Definitely, one of my favorite parts. Seeing like almost all the gang die was a bit of a downer, but I wouldn't change their fates, it really showed how dire the situation was 

Had to attend a visitation today for a family member. I think I've been convinced to go with cremation, it's awkward with the open casket. Tomorrow is the actual funeral and I'm a pallbearer. I've never done it before. I'm hoping they salt the ground early that morning cause it's so icy and cold where I live. Would be awkward trying to put grandpa back in the casket if one of us fucks up lol.

I don't go to a lot of funerals so I don't really know what to expect tomorrow. Is it wrong to feel kind of indifferent? I'm trying to be there for my family and I don't really know what I should be doing to support them. There's a lot of tension involving family business so I don't even know what role I should be taking here.

1 hour ago, Scanman said:

You hit the nail on the head.

The baby vs videogame matchup is 10-0 FREE.

I imagine once he gets a little older free time will be more frequent tho.

It's very tough for the first year or so, best advice I can give is to establish a routine and keep that routine as though it were a holy scripture.  It will make your life SOOOOOO much more manageable and the baby will love you for it.  I have a 4 year old and a nearly two year old girl/boy so feel free to PM me for daddy strats.  Welcome to team New Balance 624!!

spacer.png

ha, AM has left some of his streams up surprisingly... and wooooo this was a good one 🤣  I'm not sure why Iyanla decided to waste her time with a textbook example of the foul, bad-attitude "hoodrat" creature (**but of course, we're supposed to pretend like certain stereotypes are just pulled out of thin air and unfounded, I guess......and then...hilariously... they're surprised why so many black men start looking into getting with women from the "other tribes" and NEVER look back, completely giving up on their "lost cause" asses... )

whoahhhh it just keeps getting worse the more I found out about that couple... haha that dude is a big dummy for staying with that woman....he probably thinks he has no other options, I guess.  She called the cops on him one time because he drank the last soda....and he actually did go to jail.  

Double-dose... here's Tommy highlighting some more foolishness that's much worse... this piece of garbage apparently threw 2 of her kids off a bridge:

Edited by MillionX

@MillionX

I dont know if it was you who liked this show, but..

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (1989) is coming as a full series Bluray boxset on Feb. 15.

All 65 episodes are on 6 discs.

Amazon has it for $50.

Disney almost NEVER releases old animated shows completely on home video , much less Bluray.

If you want them to release other shows, I would recommend you buy this set

https://www.amazon.com/Chip-n-Dale-Rescue-Rangers-The-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/dp/B09NRF35HV?tag=bluray-016-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Here are some screenshots from bluray.com forums.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=19796676&postcount=460

Edited by DangerousJ

Oh yeah, I'd buy a Rescue Rangers blu-ray for sure....I wasn't a hardcore fan of it but I did watch on occasion back in the day.

Last night on F&F... you know I love it when they get into that "FriendZone" topic! (timestamped..)  ...it looks like they got another one to call her male friend... 😆

....I already saw it in the timestamps but yeah she sabotaged the whole thing... booOOOOoooo 🤣  I'm about 97% sure he would've gone for it if she didn't mention the show.

Edited by MillionX
14 hours ago, Scanman said:

You hit the nail on the head.

The baby vs videogame matchup is 10-0 FREE.

I imagine once he gets a little older free time will be more frequent tho.

Once my wife and I figured out a routine it got way easier. My song was born in 2019 and by 2020, I was pretty much back to being able to game more regularly. Just got to figure out where it fits. I also started playing games that I could play in shorter bursts too which helped.

Nicolas Cage's new role as Dracula in Universal's upcoming horror film Renfield will be a walk in the park for the naturally "goth" actor 🤘🦇

Turns out the goths have a new recruit, and it's none other than everybody's favourite meme-worthy actor Nicolas Cage. Where did this revelation come from, you ask? Well, the American national treasure is currently prepping for his role as Dracula in Universal's upcoming horror flick Renfield, and supposedly, his dark and moody character isn't actually world's away from his real self.

Edited by AriesWarlock

Hes fantastic in everything, what are you talking about? Dudes a fucking gem. On a scale of 1-10 the man always gives us a 15. Are his movies good? No not usually tho when you have a body of work this large some gems shine through. Do i alwaya get a fucking performance? Yes sir i do. Him as Dracula is a dream come true. 

And it's not that he's shoehorned into everything. It's that he never says no. He always need the money so he always says yes to any idea thrown his way. And god bless him for it. 

Edited by RSG3
5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Hes fantastic in everything, what are you talking about? Dudes a fucking gem. On a scale of 1-10 the man always gives us a 15. Are his movies good? No not usually tho when you have a body of work this large some gems shine through. Do i alwaya get a fucking performance? Yes sir i do. Him as Dracula is a dream come true. 

And it's not that he's shoehorned into everything. It's that he never says no. He always need the money so he always says yes to any idea thrown his way. And god bless him for it. 

I always kind of thought it was because he's a Coppola and if he was like "Hey I want to be in action movies" they'd figure out a way for him to do it. I'm not saying he's been terrible in everything I've seen him in or even that he's a terrible actor, but as someone who loves (good) vampire movies, I can already see this being terrible. There are way too many bad vampire movies out there and casting is usually where a lot of them go wrong. Not saying you gotta be Lugosi, but Nic Cage? Nah.

5 hours ago, Sonero said:

Hating on Nicholas Cage is a bannable offense in SRK.

I'll snitch you out to the mods there.

😤

Tell them I'm here and I'm ready.

gun reload GIF by Signaturee Entertainment

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Fuck Dracula, we need Blackula back, the real vamp legend 

Joey Diaz has a pretty hilarious Blackula bit, you should check it out. I want spoil it lol

4 hours ago, Seth Vega said:

If I was taller I would play Dracula if I was an actor. That would be a very fun roll.

A really beautiful red girl told me I look like a vampire. I will take that as compliment. 

It's so fascinating that women are so attracted to me. Maybe I have supernatural beauty like a vampire. 

Somehow I feel like you'd be better as Dracula than Nic Cage

as long as it's not a comedic thing then I'm interested to see how Nic Cage does as Dracula.  It would be difficult to top the previous ones though, especially Gary Oldman who is really the #1....

apparently there's a Nosferatu remake in development?!  I found this out just now, after thinking "it would be cool if someone made a new Nosferatu..." and doing a quick search

https://movieweb.com/nosferatu-remake-production-start-date/

On another note, I'm guessing CW eventually gave up on the "The Lost Boys" series... I haven't heard any news at all in a couple of years at this point...and the only links popping up now are a small # of sites wondering in 2020 "what's going on with the Lost Boys show?" with it apparently being in development hell back then.  Considering what present-day CW is all about, it's for the best that this never made it to air...  It's a shame what happened to that network, really.

aha----yep: https://screenrant.com/lost-boys-movie-remake-cw-series-development-dead/ 

...but of course, even as a new movie reboot it's not safe... considering what the current trends in Hollywood are.  Michael will be changed to Stephanie or Michelle, who is also a lesbian.  The little brother is now handicapped in some way, and David is a now a non-binary person....but Star is actually the leader of the group and of course the most powerful vampire by far since y'know....girl powah and all that jazz.

Interesting----Joel Schumacher had plans for a sequel back then?!  I didn't know this

https://screenrant.com/joel-schumacher-lost-boys-movie-sequel-explained-canceled-why/

Edited by MillionX

ha, tonight's "Flashcast" was insane....and as usual the time is ridiculous... they are past the 6-hour mark and still live.  I actually fell asleep quite a while ago, then woke up and noticed the same episode was still going live.  A big argument about the Frosk situation popped off and things got a bit heated (*mostly about her upcoming "interview" with The Quartering and whether or not he should've even bothered doing this).... oh hell yeah I love it.  Things got so juicy.  The show is still on right now 🤣

sheeeittt, I was going to play some games but this show was just too good, and now it's already morning again...almost time for Dark Shadows now...ah, I forgot there's a marathon going on, so no Dark Shadows today.

It would be interesting if someone could convince Adam from G4 to come on and try defending the even more outrageous shit he's said... like apparently wanting to "sip champagne" while he watches republican family members die.  Apparently if you disagree with him politically, he would enjoy watching you die.  Yeah, that's the kind of person Sessler is. 😆

Edited by MillionX

Here is the original Nic Cage Paradox article:

https://www.unsungfilms.com/6067/the-nicolas-cage-paradox/#gsc.tab=0

Here is a newer one mentioning some of his more recent films.  

https://www.thebulwark.com/the-nicolas-cage-paradox/

I do love most Nic Cage movies, but I will admit his bad movies are REALLY BAD but when he picks a good script/film he is absolutely capable of knocking it out of the park in a way most other actors can't.  The same few films always get mentioned as his best movies, and I think the same for his worst movies.  IMO his worst movies were Wickerman and Bankok Dangerous.  They were both so bad, but Wickerman has that AWFUL scene that became a meme a few years ago.

4 hours ago, MillionX said:

It would be interesting if someone could convince Adam from G4 to come on and try defending the even more outrageous shit he's said... like apparently wanting to "sip champagne" while he watches republican family members die.  Apparently if you disagree with him politically, he would enjoy watching you die.  Yeah, that's the kind of person Sessler is. 😆

Sounds like half of twitter to me.