Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

It is funny to me that he is mad that they are making a movie where the 7 dwarfs are not only the real mvp heroes of the story, but are an example of what you would call good representation, they are people with different personalities and needs, who own their own business, live a good life on a good house they own, and like i said, are the heroes of the story.

They help Snow White on her time of need, protect her from the evil queen, defeat the evil queen when they think she kill Snow White, etc, etc.

This sounds more like fake outrage to try to get brownie points from the stupid mob that loves to get mad at anything just because they are told to do so.

23 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I support Peter Dinklage in this rage at this movie because:

1)  Rachel Zegler already got casted as a Puerto Rican in West  Side Story when she wasn't.

2) Now she gonna be Snow White? This broad gotta pick some type of ethnicity and stick with it. she out there random selecting her background.

3) After the blacked memes, we really can't be making movies about a broad surrounded by men.

That's just where society is at.

Jokes aside, that gal, for what i have heard and see her say sounds like a piece of work.

The type that you know is toxic as fuck irl.

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

How do i attract more dumb women? Way too many women with more degrees than they need keep being attracted to me

At least you can attract women. I’ve barely had a woman even notice my existence in 6 years. 

oh. Dang. I made myself sad. 

Spoiler

Don’t worry. I’m always sad, lonely and I know no one will ever love me and I’ll die never having any meaningful romantic relationship. 🥲

Edited by iStu X
28 minutes ago, iStu X said:

At least you can attract women. I’ve barely had a woman even notice my existence in 6 years. 

oh. Dang. I made myself sad. 

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t worry. I’m always sad, lonely and I know no one will ever love me and I’ll die never having any meaningful romantic relationship. 🥲

It didnt used to be this way. Have faith. You are gaining more confidence through weight loss ans women will sense that.. When i started to drop the weight my senior year of hs i  had people look way more at me. In hs i was basically a pariah and alot of that had to do with my weight and confidence. They were tied together.. If i felt like i was a confident dude even as a fat kid id have been attractive but i wasnt. 

The only ones attracted to me 99% of the time are huge, damn near morbidly obese women.  If I was a chubby-chaser type then that would be cool but nah.  The biggest I could imagine going for would be "Living Single" era Queen Latifah... (assuming she was straight, of course; I think she plays for the other team)... she was big but it was proportioned nicely in the right areas.  I likely would not turn down Jill Scott either but that's about it.  Under normal circumstances, I'm not down with women that look like they could spar and train with E. Honda.

There was one skinny girl for a change that seemed to be into me some years ago...but unfortunately she was a co-worker, and no 1 girl is worth putting a fairly nice job on the line; fuck that. (*point deductions though: she was a regular smoker and even worse---had 1 or 2 kids already)  Perhaps if this was a few decades ago when "workplace hookups/romance" was a relatively safe thing that could've been something, but in the modern era, it' only wise to engage in that if you're at a shitty job you don't really care about keeping.  It's quite unfortunate, since there have been quite a few over the years that I'd consider to be one hell of a good catch.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Sonero said:

I support Peter Dinklage in this rage at this movie because:

1)  Rachel Zegler already got casted as a Puerto Rican in West  Side Story when she wasn't.

2) Now she gonna be Snow White? This broad gotta pick some type of ethnicity and stick with it. she out there random selecting her background.

3) After the blacked memes, we really can't be making movies about a broad surrounded by men.

That's just where society is at.

They gonna call her Snow Brown?

Edited by Chadouken
2 hours ago, BornWinner said:

This is one of the rare times I am hoping to see the little guy get absolutely destroyed. You shouldn’t be this stupid and not have something happen to you. Also where did 5 million come in when you only spent 4 dollars?

Another factor to this is they are hoping that the company will settle for a lesser amount out of court rather than take it to court and possibly lose for an appropriate judgement. By losing this in court, it would set precedence in judgement in these types of cases and potentially open the way for similar cases in the future. The legal costs would be worse than the punitive damages from that alone.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

You are gaining more confidence through weight loss

😂 I appreciate the comment but I’m absolutely not. I still fucking hate everything about myself and I have no confidence in anything I say or do. I don’t see that changing anytime soon, either. 

Edited by iStu X
2 hours ago, Maxx said:

How do i attract more dumb women? Way too many women with more degrees than they need keep being attracted to me

Dress a bit more flashy, downplay your intelligence, feign interest in today's current idiotic trends. It works for me 😂

Curious, why u don't like super educated women? I wondering if it lines up on why I sometimes avoid them

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So, I'll keep this short. My cousin didn't make it. Be safe out there fam.

I reacted but didn’t read all of it. Sorry man. 

my sister and her husband just tested positive. I’m know they’ll both be fine but Im still crazy worried. I’m also pretty worried for myself as I’m from a job that didn’t really have much face-to-face with people to back into retail. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Dress a bit more flashy, downplay your intelligence, feign interest in today's current idiotic trends. It works for me 😂

Curious, why u don't like super educated women? I wondering if it lines up on why I sometimes avoid them

I feel stressed. Like my life revolves around anime, comics, prowrestling and mma. Da the fuck are you talking to me for? I draw and teach martial arts for a living... Yet these females got masters in education and degrees in social work. 

I dunno i know women are at that age where they constantly think about the future and dating is basically looking for a husband in your 30s. And i just dont wanns think like that but unfortunately i know ots how they think. 

Especially the women who might want kidsm. If they dont have one by their mid 30s its absolutely rush down dick time because that clock is in overdrive. 

Edited by Maxx

Dude, it's scary how much we think alike in dating. Chicks definitely running a full court press once you reach the 30 mark. Like, you can't even go on a nice friendly date if it doesn't lead to marriage these days

Reeks of desperation. As a man, I want marriage to come naturally, I ain't trynna be on nobody's clock to do that, especially when it's not actual love. Many women just want the wedding to brag to their friends and seem worth, the actual marriage they don't seem to care about much if at all

I also don't necessarily really want kids and I'm 34, I just want to be at a place mentally where all of those things are just organic. I used to be the dude who wouldn't turn down sex, but now that usually comes with hella strings, like they're ready to start a relationship the next day and by next week you better be proposing 

Sadly I hear the dating game only gets worse the older you get, hopefully I'm lucky to find a woman I really vibe with who isn't in a rush

@HD-ManI wish you luck fam. I've accepted lone wolf status a while back. The older you get the more set in your ways you get and the less willing you are to accept bullshit. In the meantime just keep  a bottle of this on you.

bc6041b7-5144-42f9-9af5-e1a81f2c287d.6a9

I'm trying to heart doesn't seem to be in it though. 😑

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Disney apparently responded to Dinklage

https://www.ign.com/articles/disney-and-peter-dinklage-are-battling-over-the-live-action-snow-white

"To avoid reinforcing stereotypes from the original animated film, we are taking a different approach with these seven characters and have been consulting with members of the dwarfism community,” a Disney spokesperson told The Hollywood Reporter. "We look forward to sharing more as the film heads into production after a lengthy development period."

What this means?  Who knows.  Snow white and the 7 normal men?  I'm not sure what Dinklage is looking for here to be honest.  Snow White and the 7 Little People?    I mean does he also have a problem with Middle Age/Tolkein Dwarfs?

@SonichumanHonestly, I just like that highlights the major flaw in virtue signaling. When you have no principles and you are just doing things for clout, this is what happens. You can't not offend anyone. If you release a product, especially in entertainment, that tries. It's not going to be a good one. You going to have to play things ultra safe and in the end, you are still going to offend someone. 

6 hours ago, MillionX said:

Donovan re-uploaded a classic stream earlier... people in love with convicted criminals... (*but of course in terms of women, we're supposed to pretend they almost always make perfectly reasonable choices in in long-term or short-term relationships.... sure, ok 😆)

You should look into how many love letters Scott Peterson got after he was convicted of killing his wife.  At one point he got so many love letters he overwhelmed the mail room at the prison.

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/crimefeed/murder/scott-peterson-groupies-who-are-the-women-who-love-the-notorious-wife-killer

https://people.com/celebrity/female-fan-mail-for-inmate-scott-peterson/

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/scott-peterson-buoyed-by-fan-mail-in-prison.1476880/

Edited by J-ride

that was the funny thing... Scott's crime was murdering his wife... and if I recall, a previous wife died under "questionable" circumstances as well, I think....and even all that is not enough red flags for women, I guess 🤣

Richard Ramirez the "Nightstalker" is another classic example I like to point out....this was a dude that had no problem killing simply out of convenience; old people, young adults, even children.  There's a documentary miniseries about him on Netflix.  He had a "look" though, and he had a lot of groupies that apparently wanted a dose of that serial killer dick. 

There's also the infamous Ted Bundy as well... these 2 guys also happened to have looks on their side; I don't think they'd look out of place on a soap opera, actually.... it would've been a bit different if Ted and Ramirez were some sloppy fat John Wayne Gacy-looking chumps.  haha, Gacy had that pure "trailer park"/loser look going on.  

Ppl are hot about David Ortiz gettin in the HoF and not Barry Bonds. Apparently Ortiz tested positive for roids but Bonds didn't even tho they were both probably using, Bonds still didn't get in despite not testing positive, this was his last year to be eligible as well 

Any clarification on that? That's some wild shit if true 

Edited by HD-Man
4 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Disney apparently responded to Dinklage

https://www.ign.com/articles/disney-and-peter-dinklage-are-battling-over-the-live-action-snow-white

What this means?  Who knows.  Snow white and the 7 normal men?  I'm not sure what Dinklage is looking for here to be honest.  Snow White and the 7 Little People?    I mean does he also have a problem with Middle Age/Tolkein Dwarfs?

Bet it, they're just going to use magical creatures instead...easy excuse is Snow White already communicates to a degree with forest creatures. Also allows Disney to merch cute stuff while phasing out the dwarves. 

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

that was the funny thing... Scott's crime was murdering his wife... and if I recall, a previous wife died under "questionable" circumstances as well, I think....and even all that is not enough red flags for women, I guess 🤣

Richard Ramirez the "Nightstalker" is another classic example I like to point out....this was a dude that had no problem killing simply out of convenience; old people, young adults, even children.  There's a documentary miniseries about him on Netflix.  He had a "look" though, and he had a lot of groupies that apparently wanted a dose of that serial killer dick. 

There's also the infamous Ted Bundy as well... these 2 guys also happened to have looks on their side; I don't think they'd look out of place on a soap opera, actually.... it would've been a bit different if Ted and Ramirez were some sloppy fat John Wayne Gacy-looking chumps.  haha, Gacy had that pure "trailer park"/loser look going on.  

That is SOLELY pretty privilege mixed with fame. I bet quasimodo-looking killers don't get a lick of pussy thrown at them unless they charm a visitor or some shit, and I bet the same about non-famous hot killers who weren't in a famous case.

Edited by axeman61

oh yeah---and that dude Jeremy Meeks was another example... the guy got famous for having a mugshot that looked like something he posed for in a magazine...haha that guy looked like a male model.  I think he actually got work as a model later.  It was a long list of thirsty comments from tons of women too.  I love it when the evidence is right out there in the open for anyone to see.  Looks and pure physical attraction usually matter over just about everything else.  

On another note---here's the wonderful Aimee Garcia dancing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZKPNDJtpIt/ 

On cable news, they keep showing this guy in Chicago that's camping out on a rooftop to raise awareness about the violent crimes...it seems like such a waste of time for him though.  That's not going to accomplish anything.  He's camping out there in the cold for nothing, basically....aside from occasional tv time on the news.  

Edited by MillionX
Nvidia is reportedly preparing to abandon its $40 billion takeover of Arm

Nvidia is preparing to abandon its $40 billion acquisition of chip designer Arm. Regulators have sued to block the transaction on antitrust grounds and there are multiple other regulatory obstacles to overcome. SoftBank, who currently owns Arm, is still optimistic that the sale will go through. Nvidia is not expecting regulators to allow the deal to be finalized.
1 minute ago, Reticently said:

Meh, that's an upgrade.  Why would you want to stay with someone who would leave you for a 19 year old kid?

You're right, but he still married her. Love is complex. Unless there is some weird stuff going on inside the house, the divorce won't be a problem. 

super-easy-super-easy-barely-an-inconven

Not sure what State he's in, but outside of any shared assets, she won't get much. Of course, speculation.