Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

In Spiderman Tas Season 4.. 

Black Cat gives him bluebells all season and then cockblocks Spidey to go hunt vampires with Morbius. 

Scorpion had a live in gf who probably even cooks for him. She even saved $500 for him. Do you know how much crack cocaine Scorp could buy?

SHEEEIT. 

Scorpion getting more pussy than Spiderman lol 

5 hours ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

ah, I didn't know about Sara Moore...this is interesting indeed.  I heard of "Squeaky" Fromme though; I just vaguely recall her being part of the Manson cult.  One thing that surprises the hell out of me to this day is that John Hinckley made an attempt on a President's life and got sent to a mental institution instead of prison....found "not guilty by reason of insanity"...a thing that always seems like straight BS to me.... I don't care that he had an imaginary relationship with Jodie Foster and all that.  The proper sentencing for an a shot at a Pres. should be "Life" if not the death penalty, imo.  As we've seen in the news lately, the American justice system has only become even more soft in recent years, generally speaking...with more and more cases highlighting people who should've been locked up permanently a long time ago.

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Utterly random, but I'm thinking of getting a stand mixer. Do any of you have one? If so, what'd you get? Alternatively, what do you think is the best brand to get?

KitchenAid is the brand to get if you've got the money.  I've got a 250 watt  model with the hinged top that I use probably 6-8 times a month.  Huge labor saver.

The optional attachments are great too- ice cream maker and pasta roller both hook right up to it.

Edited by Reticently
23 minutes ago, Reticently said:

KitchenAid is the brand to get if you've got the money.  I've got a 250 watt  model with the hinged top that I use probably 6-8 times a month.  Huge labor saver.

The optional attachments are great too- ice cream maker and pasta roller both hook right up to it.

Co-sign with everything here. I got my mom one for her birthday a couple years ago and she loves it. Honestly, if I baked more, I'd own one. I just don't have a need. As mentioned, those attachments are something awesome.

y'know, one of the only things I'd find cool about being President would be if they give you a briefing on our current situation involving aliens and any of their tech that has been recovered.  I'd bet some Presidents probably don't get the full scoop on it though, unfortunately.....those who are left out of the loop may get a briefing on suggested protocols in case of an invasion or if something gets out as irrefutable evidence that everyone can see, etc.  ...I wouldn't care about then becoming part of the conspiracy either---it would just be cool to finally 100% know for sure what the deal is.

The likely reasons for maintaining secrecy about that kind of thing is endlessly fascinating to me...it seems pretty clear that at least one reason would be to prevent a possible breakdown and mass panic in society.  There's no telling what happens when the general public is suddenly aware of something that may significantly shake up certain important belief systems that most people in the world have had all through life.

at first I was thinking about "if only he had a gun..." and then of course this just happens to be in the recommended videos right after it:

....though even with that, I'm wondering if that bear was only ok because he aimed to the side OR that's just bullshyte and he actually intended to shoot center-mass but missed.

Whatever the case---yeah, I'd rather have a shotgun with me in that kind of situation.

edit---heh, this seems like something that "TierZoo" channel could make a vid on... "Bears: OP defense? The ultimate tanks..."

Edited by MillionX
37 minutes ago, MillionX said:

at first I was thinking about "if only he had a gun..." and then of course this just happens to be in the recommended videos right after it:

....though even with that, I'm wondering if that bear was only ok because he aimed to the side OR that's just bullshyte and he actually intended to shoot center-mass but missed.

Whatever the case---yeah, I'd rather have a shotgun with me in that kind of situation.

edit---heh, this seems like something that "TierZoo" channel could make a vid on... "Bears: OP defense? The ultimate tanks..."

Mistake one was depending on a double barrel shotgun (which only holds 2 shots), mistake 2 was wasting one of those shots. If you're going to get a shotgun for defense, get a pump action with some capacity.  If I ever have to shoot at a bear, it's getting the whole magazine from whatever I'm carrying. 

Edited by Camacho
6 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Reasons why my black ass will never go in the woods: fuckin bears. Hard pass😂

First bear I saw in the wild was on a trail near Gatlinburg. The wife and I were heading back from a really long hike and I saw some movement maybe 70 yards out in the brush. I stop and look more closely and I see a bear's head poking up to look at us before ducking back down and moving towards us. We stayed turned towards it and kept walking- I gave her my .380 (which wouldn't do much, but she'd be unlikely to hit it anyways) and swapped  a larger mag into my .45, which gave me 14 shots before reloading if needed. Fortunately, we didn't see it again, but the next mile back to our car was pretty damn intense. 

4 minutes ago, Camacho said:

First bear I saw in the wild was on a trail near Gatlinburg. The wife and I were heading back from a really long hike and I saw some movement maybe 70 yards out in the brush. I stop and look more closely and I see a bear's head poking up to look at us before ducking back down and moving towards us. We stayed turned towards it and kept walking- I gave her my .380 (which wouldn't do much, but she'd be unlikely to hit it anyways) and swapped  a larger mag into my .45, which gave me 14 shots before reloading if needed. Fortunately, we didn't see it again, but the next mile back to our car was pretty damn intense. 

My buddies keep talking bout going to Gatlinburg to get a cabin and party, but stuff like this keeps me from saying yes. Gettin mauled to death by a wild animal is one of my greatest fears

23 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Reasons why my black ass will never go in the woods: fuckin bears. Hard pass😂

Honestly black bears aren't that scary but grizzlies are no joke.  You can't even outrun them and if you climb a tree they will just push it over.  They are absolutely not putting up with any of your shit.

Edited by J-ride
14 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

My buddies keep talking bout going to Gatlinburg to get a cabin and party, but stuff like this keeps me from saying yes. Gettin mauled to death by a wild animal is one of my greatest fears

I love it there, we've gone 3 times now. It's gorgeous, and there's a ton of stuff to do- both trails and tourist-y stuff. If you're in a group of people you're much less likely to have a bad encounter on a trail. You can also get bear spray (which I  now carry in addition to said .45 while there) pretty cheap, which is honestly a better 1st option in most circumstances.  

It's interesting to see how much attention the internet gives stupid shit like the m&m's bit here when the competition just had a couple of kid diddlers in their crew get caught. Much less outrage there, it seems. 

https://nypost.com/2021/12/11/chris-cuomo-cnn-producer-john-griffin-charged-with-luring-girls/

https://www.citizensjournal.us/another-sex-scandal-allegation-hits-beleaguered-cnn/

Edited by Camacho
11 minutes ago, Camacho said:

It's interesting to see how much attention the internet gives stupid shit like the m&m's bit here when the competition just had a couple of kid diddlers in their crew get caught. Much less outrage there, it seems. 

https://nypost.com/2021/12/11/chris-cuomo-cnn-producer-john-griffin-charged-with-luring-girls/

https://www.citizensjournal.us/another-sex-scandal-allegation-hits-beleaguered-cnn/

Why is it always CNN?

Can't forget about Mr Toobin well.... "Toobin" himself during a zoom meeting. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/jeffrey-toobin-was-masturbating-in-front-of-new-yorker-bigs-report/

... There's plenty of crap to go around, it's just annoying that pop culture and internet culture only want to let that door swing one way. 

Edited by Camacho

haha remember the good ol' days of disgusting shit on the net---my regular spot was goregallery.com  They had pictures of whatever horrible shit you could imagine... people who had been run over, set on fire, cut up, mauled by animals, etc.  I forgot if this was the first site where I got the infamous "tubgirl" pic.

I found another video recently on the crazed, Vampire the Masquerade-obsessed dude Rod Ferrell... who went by "Vessago" in the game/lore...

From the details I'm hearing... I'm guessing Vessago and his pack were of the "Sabbat" faction. (1 of the "bad guys" factions in the lore; they fully embrace being a vamp and don't give a damn about maintaining any "masquerade")  It's interesting that his mom was in on it too.

Edited by MillionX

tonight is the last Judge Jeanine show on Fox I see.... she looks incredibly good for a woman of such advanced age... she's actually 70 and yeah... I would not turn that GILF ass down.

ohhh and Tomi Lahren is on this segment at the moment.... nice... 

See, Fox always knows what's up, folks.  Meanwhile, silly ass MSNBC gives us people like Joy Reid to look at 🤣

11 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Gatlinburg is pretty fun and chill but there's less woodsy areas to it too. They have 2 or 3 places that give free moonshine tastings and don't really have any limit on how many you can do if you're on a budget 😂

Whenever we have an actual choice on the job of what task we want to do, this mfer ALWAYS picks the most difficult one, but swears he hates working hard, I sure can't tell

But as soon as I imply he's an idiot or point out some of his questionable decision making, here comes a potential write up

I definitely need to hurry up, take these classes so I can move up. As desperate as they are for pilots, I know I got a decent shot if this dude still here 😂