Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

16 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Now, allegedly Megan was drunk and starting fighting Torey,  so this is the 2nd guy to say she gets kinda crazy and possibly violent when drunk. Waiting to see social media ignore all this 👀

https://newsnationusa.com/news/megan-thee-stallion-pardi-fontaine-split-allegedly-over-megs-bad-temper-when-drunk/

No one but niche hip hop blogs care...its been going so long its outta site outta mind. Its gonna be joe budden n breakfast club talkin bout it

51 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

tim rogers made an insane 8+ hour review of cyberpunk 2077.

but one of the vids he just talks about clothing/apparel . and its fun and fascinating if youre interested.

ha, that reminds me of that 5-hour video about the show "Victorious" that keeps popping up in recommendations for me (it's at around 3 mil views at this point, I think)... haha I just can't do it...definitely not for some retrospective or whatever of *that* show of all things... and probably not for a review of Cyberpunk, even though I had an overall positive opinion about that game, and the world fascinates me.

A better option would be if these youtubers broke it up over several parts... I see that's apparently what this guy did?  Instead of 1 giant vid... most people would probably be ok with watching it eventually over several parts.

*on another note---playing all this Ms. Pacman again recently... the light blue maze is definitely more difficult than the other ones.  The red maze after that is generally easier, imo....also, the amount of time you get to eat the ghosts after a power pellet is reset at that point on the first red maze...and of course that's also a big factor in making things easy.  Light-blue maze has several spots where the player can get trapped in multiple ways easily when ghosts are in "chase mode" and closing in on you.

Rams Fans Celebrate the First Ever Playoff Game at SoFi Stadium by Beating Each Other Up

The Los Angeles Rams beat up the Arizona Cardinals on the field during Monday night’s NFC Wild Card Game and their fans similarly squared off in the stands.

In the Rams’ first-ever home game at SoFi Stadium, they romped their division rival Arizona Cardinals 34-11. One would expect the dominant performance to make Rams fans feel happy and unified, but instead, a group responded to the win by brawling in the concourse of the stadium.

12 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

My brain has yet to wrap itself around the concept of an NFT. I'll just stick to my regular stock and crypto investments 😓

There's nothing to wrap yourself around. You spend a lot of money on an image, you don't own the copyright to it, it isn't even like owning a recording master either so people can right click + save or just take a screenshot of it on their PC and use that if they so desired.

Its laughably bad.

I had to look it up again... that scene from the original Candyman where it looks like words have been written in shit on the wall...

...and it just made it funnier for me when I heard some girl in the theater actually say it--- "....is that shit?!?!"  haha someone used doody as a writing utensil!

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

*sidenote---Virginia Madsen was a smokin hot piece, btw... she'd get that ass ate.

2 hours ago, BornWinner said:

The thing about NFTs is that since it’s a link, if the original website goes down then you won’t have the receipt. It’s why several people that make them take the money and run. For example.

Actually is the register on a database that uses the blockchain to corroborate the uniqueness of said register and any transactions regardless of it.

The website with the assets only serve as a visual representation of said register, since the blockchain and database doesn't really care about that.

@iStu XThat big dick energy you feel when you get to tell your boss you are quitting!

At a former employer I got reprimanded multiple times for HR bullshit and the greatest thing ever was walking into a reprimand slapping my two weeks notice on the table and telling HR I wasn't going to sit through their reprimand.  They still wrote me up which was HILARIOUS to me, LOL @ the pettiness.

Edited by J-ride
On 1/15/2022 at 2:21 PM, Maxx said:

in what sense? Might have argument due to south americas strong connection to african roots.

ive also seen stuff for decades showing norse and africans got here before columbus but i dont exactly know if that indicats anything in terms of native americans. i know we def intermingled with them.

They claim that they are the real indigenous people of America as in they were here first. I'm not sure if that is true.

As for the people that we typically call Native Americans, they actually migrated from various parts of Asia. As far as I know this is now the mainstream view of the natives here in America when it comes to their origins.

Just to throw this out there, I look like a Native Mexican, but I'm not. 

I remember quitting my job at McDonalds. I just said fuck it and walked out without any notice during a break. 

Edited by Seth Vega