Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Nope I'm not.

LOL, you sound like a child.

5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

That's YOU you piece of shit.

Did you even proof read before you hit send? 

5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

People have been killed by getting swatted. 

That is the idea, as crummy as it sounds. Sanctity of life is this BS we tell out selves so we all pretend to care about others and sleep better at night. 

We do it dirty all the time, we buy slave labor products, we treat retail workers like shit, and we send police and the military to kill people for us. 

And no one bats an eye, yet you want to point fingers. The only piece of shit here is the one not awoke to the world yet, you. 

Now I didn't call the Swat on Tim Pool, I still think the shit is funny.

Don't moral high horse me, look at you self before you can judge me. 

Edited by DarkSakul
Also fuck all down voters, that includes you camancho
42 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

LOL, you sound like a child

Lol you sound like a psychopath. 

Did you even proof read before you hit send?

This response doesn't even make sense you fucking moron. 

That is the idea

Which is exactly why youre a piece of shit and should go away forever. 

Edited by RSG3
45 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Don't moral high horse me, look at you self before you can judge me. 

I will judge the absolute fuck out of you every single time you say this kind of dumb fuck moron shit stain fuckery. That look in the mirror shit will never work on me because I know exactly who I am and what I stand for.  I've never once wished someone got Swatted so I dont have to look at myself. I'm clean. You're the dirty dirt bag piece of shit here wishing death on people who have nothing to do with you outside of an ideological disagreement. 

You look in the mirror because you sound like fucking Stalin you fucking moron. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

This response doesn't even make sense you fucking moron. 

Well we all know you are illiterate.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Lol you sound like a psychopath. 

Rather be a Psychopath than a child.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Which is exactly why youre a piece of shit and should go away forever. 

I see you don't still comprehend how the Adult world works.

Lmfao im back to teaching karate to kids at this Jewish school and o def almost lost it on a teacher for being rude as fuck. 

So i had to take a rapid test and so i came in early and you'd rhink i asked her to do a trig problem. Like its a covid test yall wanted me to do. Its not even that big a deal like why are you huffing at me? 

Then because i tested kids mt last session for yellow belts. I was told they would be at the front so i asked the same lady and asked if they were there. And she was almost disgusted i would have the audacity to ask such a question

"why would i ever have them?"

I was told to ask at the front desk

"no i dont them.. Ask blah blah" 

And just gives me a dirty look....dont ever let me find out what her car is..im slashin this bitches tires. 

haha a trans M&M character would be hilarious...and you know there's several youtube reaction channels that would love it if that happened....sooooo many easy views to the inevitable "M&M goes woke!" vids that would be made there. 😆

...so...I imagine it would be a Blue M&M that identifies as a Yellow one?  That would be just trans-color... there's more possibilities with a Regular M&M that identifies as a Peanut version, or of course the less interesting "male" m&m that thinks it's a "female" m&m.

oh but wait that's false advertising if they extend that to reality with the product... imagine they have a bag that clearly is yellow and says "Peanut" version M&Ms....but you open it and it's just some regular ones in there.  THAT would be some bullshit, man.

Frustrated Larry Bird GIF by SB Nation

Edited by MillionX
4 minutes ago, MillionX said:

haha a trans M&M character would be hilarious...and you know there's several youtube reaction channels that would love it if that happened....sooooo many easy views to the inevitable "M&M goes woke!" vids that would be made there. 😆

...so...I imagine it would be a Blue M&M that identifies as a Yellow one?  That would be just trans-color... there's more possibilities with a Regular M&M that identifies as a Peanut version, or of course the less interesting "male" m&m that thinks it's a "female" m&m.

I can't imagine a trans M&M would taste as good as a cis M&M.

21 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

That reminds me..

Starhammer hasn't posted in a while.

Serious question, did Star Hammer ever migrated over to Mega Shock ?
I haven't seen him in well over a year. I am seriously thinking he was at the capital on Jan 6 2021 for all his "Just wait" talk.
Starhammer might be in jail waiting over seditious insurrection charges. He was sipping that Trump juice HARD. 

11 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Serious question, did Star Hammer ever migrated over to Mega Shock ?
I haven't seen him in well over a year. I am seriously thinking he was at the capital on Jan 6 2021 for all his "Just wait" talk.
Starhammer might be in jail waiting over seditious insurrection charges. He was sipping that Trump juice HARD. 

He posts under the name "Deadly Raver" here. 

I just say Starhammer because I'm lazy.