Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

and that brings my mind to the topic of hot cartoon bitches....just from series (a more interesting, varied category, imo)....my list has been updated with a few fresh new ones that have appeared in recent years

• Dorothy from Big O
  • The Baroness and Lady J
  • Nanao and Yoruichi from Bleach (they are the best in the series, imo.)
  • Mikasa from Attack on Titan
  • Lady Tsunade
  • Lust from Full Metal Alchemist - for a long time she was the #1 GOAT, imo...but since then a lot of new ones appeared.
  • Cleo, who was Riff Raff's girl on the Heathcliff cartoon
  • Rogue, Storm and Jean from X-men
  • the alien girl from FLCL

I had a dream about hanging out with the GI Joes on a plane one time... unfortunately Lady J and Scarlet were not seated anywhere near me, and of course I had no access to Baroness at all since I was with the Joes at the time.  haha, that still is one of the most bizarre dreams I've had.... you never forget something like that.  The plane we were on was headed to a mall that was on the moon....yeah... a regular commercial airliner flying to the moon.  

Edited by MillionX

Tax payers: make the tax code simpler 

Goverment: nah.. Heres what we gonna do.. Regulate bitcoin so we get a cut also ya know ya lil venmo and paypal transactions.. We want a cut of that. We dont care if you send tour friends money for the bill.. We want a piece. Also because ever store says theirs a coin shortage.. You gotts use your credit cards and digital currency. 

Edited by Maxx

...heh, unlike today when you have this new generation of weak, chump ass people that seem to be "uncomfortable" by gorgeous fictional female characters, so they want to cover all of them up and/or just make them ugly instead.  They're the type that have a "problem" with how J. Scott Campbell (or any old-era comic artist, really) illustrates female characters.  I'll never understand such an absurd mindset....but it's fun to laugh at how lame those people are....bunch of Debbie Downer "Fun Police" losers 🤣

Meanwhile---> First-world problems time ---I love the "problem" we have today of there just being too much entertainment out there to keep up with.  I'd like to play some games tonight (always more stuff to do in Diablo 3 and Curse of the Dead Gods, and Hades)...but I have several things already lined up I want to check out on youtube tonight... and I still haven't finished season 1 of Superman & Lois....but there was also the Australian Open going on currently that I've been missing!  It's just too much stuff to keep up with....yet another reason I'd prefer to be immortal, of course.

...and of course the games I mentioned are just 3 in the giant pile of games I have for XB1 and Switch that I like to play on a regular basis....and soon there's Elden Ring and that Wonderlands game to get into when they are out.... 

Sheet GIF

7 minutes ago, MillionX said:

heh, unlike today when you have this new generation of weak, chump ass people that seem to be "uncomfortable" by gorgeous fictional female characters, so they want to cover all of them up and/or just make them ugly instead.  They're the type that have a "problem" with how J. Scott Campbell (or any old-era comic artist, really) illustrates female characters.  I'll never understand such an absurd mindset....but it's fun to laugh at how lame those people are....bunch of Debbie Downer "Fun Police" losers

I was just talking about JSC’s art on Reddit a few hours ago. Someone was bitching about a variant cover he just released for the current Black Cat comic that’s happening. Everyone in the comments, myself included was clowning on the dude for being such a prude. 

But too be fair; While I enjoy JSC’s art a lot (I loved reading Danger Girl growing up for a reason) a lot of the times he draws females so proportionally absurd and to a the point where the only appropriate reaction is to laugh at it. 

Edited by iStu X
2 minutes ago, iStu X said:

While I enjoy JSC’s art a lot (I loved Danger Girl growing up for a reason 😂) a lot of the times he draws females proportionally absurd to the point where the only appropriate reaction is to laugh at it. 

Danger Girl was a ton of fun but fucking facts. Sometimes this guy would draw anatomy that would make Jim Lee look like fucking Michaelangelo. 

12 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Danger Girl was a ton of fun but fucking facts. Sometimes this guy would draw anatomy that would make Jim Lee look like fucking Michaelangelo. 

The horror of Leifeld, Lee and Campbell all having to  collaborate to draw one character together. It would be a cronenberg-like monstrosity of disproportion. 

Edited by iStu X
18 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Haruko?

Oh yeah, I had to look up the name, as it has been years since I watched FLCL, but yeah she's a good one.

...also just remembered the green-haired vaizard girl from Bleach...ah, Mashiro Kuna.  She's not really on par with Yoruichi or Nanao but she's a cute one.  Then from My Hero, there's that one that can create objects from nothing....  Ah---Momo Yaoyorozu is the name.

On the backlog stuff--- over the years I kept trying to tell a certain friend about Bioshock, as I'm sure he would've agreed it's legendary... and sadly he never got into it...probably never will at this point considering how old the game is now.  It's a frustrating thing with a game/story like that, because you can't get too much into why it's so incredible because it would be getting too close to spoilers....and that's definitely a game and story I'd rather people not have spoiled for them...people should experience it first hand....let that big revelation near the end hit them properly.  I try to understand that people may get tired of a friend bringing up the same thing over and over so I eventually gave up on telling him about it.  Actually, that guy is behind on a LOT of cool stuff now that I think about it.  We played Diablo 3 a few times when it was new to consoles, and he never got far into that either....still hasn't even finished story 😆  It probably is the unfortunate side effect of being the "family man".  It would've been nice if he and the wife kept playing... I think she was playing a witch doctor at the time, and he was a demon hunter; I was playing wizard, of course. 

The 3 of us would play Champions of Norrath back in the day as well.... and Phantasy Star Online.....a LOT of good ol' times there; great adventures....they were almost as addicted to Phantasy Star as I was.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Tax payers: make the tax code simpler 

Goverment: nah.. Heres what we gonna do.. Regulate bitcoin so we get a cut also ya know ya lil venmo and paypal transactions.. We want a cut of that. We dont care if you send tour friends money for the bill.. We want a piece. Also because ever store says theirs a coin shortage.. You gotts use your credit cards and digital currency. 

Government REALLY wants more peeps to believe taxation is theft...and it is. 

19 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

On social media saying sex ain't shit, she can do well without. A mere hours later I'm clapping her cheeks into oblivion. Women be wild, yo 😂😂

My favorite are the girls who post laundry lists of what they expect in a guy while having pics of their kids from 4 different daddies.  Girl stop fronting, if you were that picky Pookie and Ray Ray wouldn't have busted in your box.

Lmfao i really almost had to fight team mexico staff at the wendys. First off these mutherfuckers started speaking Spanish to me on the intercom. I said i dont understand and she still speaks spanish. Lmfao what fucking logic is this. 

Get up to the window and they continue with the spanish. I explain i dont know wtf your saying i ordered on the app. Theh keep asking me for my name and i tell them.. I have never had issues over ordering on the app because im not gonna magically be able to guess what people ordered. Lol

So i finally get my food mind you this was absolutely the sloerst drive through line in history. They put cream in my coffee and i explain i didnt order cream in it. She says it doesn't say that on my receipt.. I explain because black coffee isnt an actual option.. You just dont select cream in it. I even show her on the app how you physically have to select cream to get it. 

Shes just like whatever. 

I was just listening to another one of my favorite Bleach ending themes the other day...first time in quite a while that I heard it

ah, that takes me back.... heh, that's actually "a long time ago" now.... everything about this show was the #1 GOAT for me at that time.  The other popular animes of that era were not on the same level, imo... best intros (both music and the visuals), best ending theme music, best trash-talk between characters who are fighting, best fights, most interesting powers....best revelation of who the real villain is.... nothing else could fuck with it.

I didn't like this theme at first but it grew on me...but check out the style of this intro, folks

I really love that part near the end where they're all shown running, then they start up their attacks all at once

*ah, Dark Shadows time---that woman who played Victoria was smokin hot... a shame she's very old by now if still alive.  At this point in the story, she's on trial for being suspected of witchcraft; they're still in the flashback to the 1700s.

Edited by MillionX
11 hours ago, elliephil said:

You know it's bad when you have to keep a spreadsheet for the backlog of movies, games, and shows you've amassed over the years. I still have a copy of Final Fantasy X-X2 remastered I've never touched and it's been almost 10 years lol

I relate far too much to this than I care to admit.

I've been working on Sonic Mania for a month now, because I just never play it.