Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

no. If you are biological male, go play sports with biological males unless it is a cross gender. That leftist bullshit has got to stop. 

If you are doing hormone therapy, it will literally change the composition of your body. Mtf or ftm. Most sporting organizations (like NCAA) require transgender athletes to report and disclose their hormone suppression over the course of a year to be eligible.

It's not "leftist bullshit", it's based on scientific observation and evidence. I think investigating a class based system could be worthwhile for everyone involved.

19 minutes ago, elliephil said:

If you are doing hormone therapy, it will literally change the composition of your body. Mtf or ftm. Most sporting organizations (like NCAA) require transgender athletes to report and disclose their hormone suppression over the course of a year to be eligible.

It's not "leftist bullshit", it's based on scientific observation and evidence. I think investigating a class based system could be worthwhile for everyone involved.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/trans-women-retain-athletic-edge-after-year-hormone-therapy-study-n1252764

Man Who Tackled Dave Chappelle Says He Did It Because Comedian’s Jokes Were ‘Triggering’

Isaiah Lee, the 23-year-old man charged with tackling Dave Chappelle, said he did it because the comedian stepped over the line with stand-up material about LGBTQ people and homelessness.

“I identify as bisexual … and I wanted him to know what he said was triggering,” he told The New York Post in a jailhouse interview out of Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles, California.

Lee reportedly said that Chappelle should be more “sensitive.”

Lee told the Post that he went from facing only six months in jail, doing community service and living in transitional housing to facing possibly 15 or more years in prison.

“My son [age five] will be big by the time I get out,” he said.

“I’m also a single dad and my son is five,” said Lee, who reportedly used to be homeless. “It’s a struggle and I wanted Dave Chappelle to know it’s not a joke.”

Lee told the Post that security guards broke his arm and gave him two black eyes.

“They spat on me and twisted me as if on purpose,” he said. Chappelle at the time said guards were stomping the then-unidentified Lee, and that he joined in too.

Police originally booked Lee into jail for assault with a deadly weapon, a felony. They said he pointed a “replica handgun” that hid a knife. Lee told the Post he did have it on him during the incident, but he asserted he did not take it out.

Lee has pleaded not guilty in the attempted murder case. He denied to the Post that he lived with mental health challenged. His attorney said he was getting treatment.

14 hours ago, elliephil said:

Has there ever been a suggestion to do a "class" type system for athletes depending on their hormone composition? Similar to what they do in combat sports?

I don't think it would work all that well- hormone biology isn't always that clear-cut, so you'd just end up opening the door to cis gendered people testing into the wrong brackets when their naturally occurring baseline hormones test just over the wrong side of whatever arbitrary cutoff you set.

9 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Man Who Tackled Dave Chappelle Says He Did It Because Comedian’s Jokes Were ‘Triggering’

Isaiah Lee, the 23-year-old man charged with tackling Dave Chappelle, said he did it because the comedian stepped over the line with stand-up material about LGBTQ people and homelessness.

“I identify as bisexual … and I wanted him to know what he said was triggering,” he told The New York Post in a jailhouse interview out of Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles, California.

Lee reportedly said that Chappelle should be more “sensitive.”

Lee told the Post that he went from facing only six months in jail, doing community service and living in transitional housing to facing possibly 15 or more years in prison.

“My son [age five] will be big by the time I get out,” he said.

“I’m also a single dad and my son is five,” said Lee, who reportedly used to be homeless. “It’s a struggle and I wanted Dave Chappelle to know it’s not a joke.”

Lee told the Post that security guards broke his arm and gave him two black eyes.

“They spat on me and twisted me as if on purpose,” he said. Chappelle at the time said guards were stomping the then-unidentified Lee, and that he joined in too.

Police originally booked Lee into jail for assault with a deadly weapon, a felony. They said he pointed a “replica handgun” that hid a knife. Lee told the Post he did have it on him during the incident, but he asserted he did not take it out.

Lee has pleaded not guilty in the attempted murder case. He denied to the Post that he lived with mental health challenged. His attorney said he was getting treatment.

While I think Dave Chappelle as a comedian never had any substance to his career, especially the way he looks, I honestly don't think it was worth physically attacking him, even though I find this case pretty funny. People should let the gravy cricket do his thing and focus on more important matters.

Jesus this Camille lawyer lady is absolutely ruthless

the way she's 100% straight to the point and blunt, doesn't let the witness sway or dodge the question, and sets up traps through previous questions before presenting them to facts that outright contradict the testimony

I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to face this madam in court lmao it's a wrap if you do

yeah Camile should have that "named partner" status if she isn't already; should be one of the names on the building of whatever lawfirm that is.

haha there's a dude on the stand now that looks like a younger Chrisopher Lloyd!  Take us Back to the Future, doc!

Edited by MillionX
2 minutes ago, MillionX said:

yeah Camile should have that "named partner" status if she isn't already; should be one of the names on the building of whatever lawfirm that is.

apparently she had earned the status of "best to watch" lawyers in the US prior to this case, but, holy fuck, after this one, especially if Depp wins, she'll get emails and calls non-stop for highly prominent figures to represent them in court.

8 hours ago, elliephil said:

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

Fallacy is from the left, with all their unconfirmed scientific web articles but no actual visual proof irl. 

Transgender athletes, especially mtf's, are one of the worst leftist ideologies out there. It's a leftist ideology that ends up eating other leftist ideologies simply because now the feminist side gets fucked by it. 

Women athletes have worked their lives off and went through various forms of discrimination and hardship to get to where they are now, and it just gets robbed from them because some guy identified himself as a woman and harbors all the biological features man has gained through evolution that grants him the physical advantage. It's unfair to all the women who worked hard. Fuck, it's not even in sports. I remember one mtf won Ms Spain in 2018, trumping every single natural female who dreamed of the opportunity and worked hard through out their lives to make it a reality. WTF leftists, where the fuck is women empowerment? I don't give a fuck about whatever updated medical science gets put out to make this permissible or more "authentic", no one should go against evolution because we will all get fucked over.  

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

haha there's a dude on the stand now that looks like a younger Chrisopher Lloyd!  Take us Back to the Future, doc!

I like how he keeps going on and on about medical stuff and it's like Amber's team doesn't realize they're wasting their own fucking time. On Friday they had ~9 hours left for crossexam, questioning, any additional testimonies. Today they've spent at least 2, not including breaks/recesses. 

Meanwhile Depp's team has DOUBLE that

And both teams still need to deliver closing arguments later this week

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Stop projecting your inability to find fat pussy onto everyone else. 

You know, out of everyone here. You and DarkSakul are the two I hope would retire the hand the most. Seeing both of you post date pictures like the one below is one of my biggest hopes as a member of this forum.

Spoiler

This can be you, bro

sub-buzz-12492-1610754766-20.jpg

dfa7347cd486f055ed90877845770af5.jpg

Edited by zatalcon3

It's almost time, folks.  Omni-Man... vs.... Homelander.

it's frustrating that I've seen neither show on dvd or blu-ray so far....shouldn't be a surprise though since all the companies desperately want to push towards a future of streaming services being the only choice to watch stuff.

ha, every time I see Homelander it reminds me of my good times with Saint's Row 4 now...since I designed my character to look just like him; there's even an outfit that is very similar to his.

Hollywood New-Era Misdirection Game, since it's fun--- Ninja Gaiden: The Movie:

Ryu Hayabusa is a badass super ninja.... that gets crippled in the first 7 minutes.  Now, it is up to his new protoge, 13-year old Sharkeisha, who is actually a child prodigy and turns out to be a much better fighter than her mentor Ryu... she has to save Ryu and defeat the King of Demons and prevent a horde of demons from ravaging the world.  Ryu had only trained her for a few days but she's way better than him anyway... she easily kicks the Demon King's ass and saves everyone.  For her, it was just Tuesday.  

Ryu: "Wow...you're just so much better than me, Sharkeisha.  Well done, my student."

Sharkeisha: "yeah, no biggie; maybe I'll teach you a few things, sensei!"

Edited by MillionX

🤣, but is what he's saying about Spirit true? I heard the horror stories, but thought they were exaggerated or "one bad out of _" incidents. I WAS thinking of heading to Vegas for a little to catch Silk Sonic in concert, but every flight is just as costly as a floor ticket. Too much to spend on one weekend (one day, really). If Spirit didn't suck as much as legend tells, I might have hit them up.

Edited by axeman61
44 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

🤣, but is what he's saying about Spirit true? I heard the horror stories, but thought they were exaggerated or "one bad out of _" incidents. I WAS thinking of heading to Vegas for a little to catch Silk Sonic in concert, but every flight is just as costly as a floor ticket. Too much to spend on one weekend (one day, really). If Spirit didn't suck as much as legend tells, I might have hit them up.

I've flown spirit on red eye flights a few times for cheap trips or job interviews.  It sucks but you get what you pay for and I have gotten some really cheap flights from them.  IIRC they charge more to carry on a bag than to check a bag and they also consider a woman's purse a bag.  😆

2 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

You know, out of everyone here. You and DarkSakul are the two I hope would retire the hand the most. Seeing both of you post date pictures like the one below is one of my biggest hopes as a member of this forum.

Reveal hidden contents

This can be you, bro

sub-buzz-12492-1610754766-20.jpg

dfa7347cd486f055ed90877845770af5.jpg

I've been in a relationship for 2 years. Stop projecting your failures in life on everyone else. It's embarrasing for you. 

Edited by RSG3

Well, that was surprising... I just saw a commercial for "This is Us", the final episode... and the characters finally looked happy.  Throughout the years, every commercial I've seen for that show... it looks like everyone is depressed all the time....complete with the slow-motion scenes, like every episode of that series is "...on a very special episode..."  status.  I am not sure how people enjoyed watching a show like that.  Every character, at least in the commercials, has this look like they just got informed by a doctor that they only have a few more weeks to live, or some other horrible news.  

Meanwhile---Days of Our Lives right now--- Camila "Gabi" Banus is on today!  ...so the show requires my attention once again.  She has a short dress on as well today.  I don't think it's even close, really... she SMOKES the competition in all of television.  No one else is on her level at this moment.

https://www.instagram.com/camila/ 

2 minutes ago, misterBee said:

@zatalcon3don't make shit personal.  You can disagree without dragging peoples' personal lives into it.

I don't know what the argument is about this time, but everyone should drop it.  I'm quite busy this week so my patience is a little low atm.

terminator GIF

This is just part of zatalcon's schtick for worse and worser.  If you look at his previous posts this is just what he does....everytime...regardless of the context.

17 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

This is just part of zatalcon's schtick for worse and worser.  If you look at his previous posts this is just what he does....everytime...regardless of the context.

People need to be reporting posts that are problematic.  It is the easiest way for me to keep on top of things.

Let's keep this place pleasant.  I will whip out the ban hammer if things start getting too unruly.