Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

10 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

i wonder if trump is dumb enough to create his own party, and run as a independent. hes supposed to make his announcement today.

doesnt he realize hes incredibly unpopular nowadays? or is he that detached from reality? i cant believe one man could destroy a party like he did.

He's one of the worst Narcissist I've seen. The Republican party did this to themselves. Trump is not Republican. He doesn't represent their typical values. They road his popularity for the power grab and now it's biting them in the ass.

25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

That's pretty funny although I say most dudes want 4 things in a woman.

1. Cute

2. Loyal

3. Doesn't Nag

4. Gives up the cheeks regularly

You know this is surprisingly accurate.  I have no idea why so many women can't understand this.  My wife pretty much tells women this same thing as though it's some secret and most of the women won't accept it lol.

47 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Do you guys like grits?

If so, what flavors or ways do you like to eat it?

For me, it's usually the Cajun version, which can be approached in different ways.

The custom one for me is the Mayo, butter, milk, cheese Cajun seasoning, accent, Lawry's seasonings, black pepper, cayenne, minced garlic and onion, different herbs. 

The base for mine are shrimp and grits of course. Cheese, butter, green onions, bacon, minced garlic, seafood or bacon gravy, parsley, and fried buttermilk shrimp as garnish. If I don't make the bacon gravy and just the seafood gravy, I save the bacon grease, and pour it on it. XD

Anything beyond this is some imagination on touch ups, but not much for me.

If you have children

In terms of action, Atomic Blonde is as close to John Wick as you’re likely to get—they share some behind-the-scenes talent, and there’s even been talk of a crossover. Charlize Theron, showing off her considerable action chops, plays a CIA agent in a twisty-turny set of circumstances just days prior to the fall of the Berlin wall. The heightened Cold War vibe and ‘80s feel/soundtrack set the movie apart. Though it has been 5 years now, a sequel is reportedly on the way.

I went into the thing with trying grits with an open mind... optimistic, actually, as most people in my family love grits.  I was shocked by how awful it was for me.  Then again... I was a notoriously picky kid when it comes to food and drinks.  Same deal with coffee... I was eager to try that because hey...all the grown-ups like it and kids typically want to be like the grown-ups... annnnd that nonsense disgusted me.  It would be one of many moments in my life where I immediately wonder about the rest of the human population like "...man...what the hell is wrong with these people?  Why do they like this crap?"  

27 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

All that shit is feasible but women have to actually want to do those things but they generally don't give a shit about what we want, which is where the problem comes in 😂

Given the current subject this is kind of cool. I had a customer that came in like 9 months back. Dude owns his on business, makes good money, and his girl at the time was treating him like shit. So I told the dude. "Hey man you work hard and make a lot of money, you don't deserve to put up with her bullshit. You should drop her and get someone that appreciates you." Dude just came into job. He found him some cute, hardworking Latin chick, she appreciate him. Her family likes him. Dude was on cloud 9.

My man broke down into tears thanking me. I feel good man. I'm glad I was able help someone out. My man traded in his crazy disrespectful ex for a Latin chick 20 years his junior. I mean she's on some old school shit too. She makes dinner, makes his plate, and won't eat until he gets his food first. Apparently her whole family is like that. I guess there still a slim hope for some of us after all.

It's bizarre to me that so many women (American, at least) are seemingly proud of being a "problem" that a man should be able to "handle"....as if she's some dangerous animal that needs to be tamed.  Regular real life can be tough enough just by default... why would anyone want a significant other that takes pride in being another problem/challenge to deal with?  They're fucking stupid for that.  Woman #1 teats ya like shit; just always a problem.  Woman #2 takes pleasure in treating me like a goddamn king.  Oh gee what a tough decision that is.

Y'know...there's so many things within the "Men & Women" general topic that just makes me hate the human race (and look down on it) that much more.  As I always like to mention... when the aliens show up, I side with them and will happily betray this sorry, embarrassing species.

@MillionXThe crazy thing men are simple. Most of us don't want much. It's a low bar to clear to make a man happy. And a lot the women, in America, can't manage that. Did you that SF6 demonstration where one of dev is on Classic controls and the other is on Dynamic controls. He just hits one button, the game essentially plays itself, and he beats the dude on classic controls. That's men and woman. We out her playing on Classic controls, women on Dynamic controls. Difference is, unlike the developer on Dynamic controls, most of these women out here still manage to lose the game.

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah I remember that. And she got smoked this time around. People, in general, don't like sore losers.

I have a theory that she just ran this time to keep up the appearance that she's in politics and she wasn't actually TRYING to win. SHe's quietly become a multimillionaire over the years, has started a bunch of NGOs, and has a bunch of shady investments. Can't say I blame her though, whatever hustle she has going on is probably a much better and easier gig than being governor.

Edited by DoctaMario
6 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I had to look this up cause it was the first I heard of it.  This was pretty disheartening to hear because I'm I don't doubt that there is voter suppression there but taking the stance of crazies is not the way to go. 

She and Hillary both did it before Trump did. If anything, he probably saw how well it worked for Stacy and decided to give it a shot 🤣

Edited by DoctaMario
2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Given the current subject this is kind of cool. I had a customer that came in like 9 months back. Dude owns his on business, makes good money, and his girl at the time was treating him like shit. So I told the dude. "Hey man you work hard and make a lot of money, you don't deserve to put up with her bullshit. You should drop her and get someone that appreciates you." Dude just came into job. He found him some cute, hardworking Latin chick, she appreciate him. Her family likes him. Dude was on cloud 9.

My man broke down into tears thanking me. I feel good man. I'm glad I was able help someone out. My man traded in his crazy disrespectful ex for a Latin chick 20 years his junior. I mean she's on some old school shit too. She makes dinner, makes his plate, and won't eat until he gets his food first. Apparently her whole family is like that. I guess there still a slim hope for some of us after all.

People are afraid to state in the US that men (not all mind you) want a traditional lifestyle. My gal admits she's OK with being a stay at home wife...but the demand of needing to provide a large enough incomes makes that nearly impossible given our current situation. I wish I could make better money but the Mouse says I'm not there yet for a stage manager role in park. I just want to make enough to provide. 😭

5 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

"Cook or clean" is more feasible than "dont nag"

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's not about what's feasible, it's about what most dudes want. Honestly, in America, I'm not even sure it's more feasible.

In latin america we have a say, if a woman  doesn't nag, then is a man.

So you can bet that for a woman to not nag is

imposibru.jpg

Edited by Hecatom
5 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Trump announced his bid to run for President again.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/politics/trump-2024-presidential-bid/index.html

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Here we go again indeed...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/politics/facebook-fact-check-donald-trump/index.html

If the Jan 6 committee isn't able to put this dude in a position to not run and people don't take his ass seriously...

Star Wars GIF

i understand why he running. to try to avoid the investigation. but from what i remember reading, it cant if he isnt like the rnc nominee. which i doubt he will get nominated. or maybe it was it cant be stopped if he isnt president. cant remember. soooo idk what his plan is regardig avoiding the investigation. cuz i dont think itll work.

Edited by VirginDefiler
2 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

i understand why he running. to try to avoid the investigation. but from what i remember reading, it cant if he isnt like the rnc nominee. which i doubt he will get nominated. or maybe it was it cant be stopped if he isnt president. cant remember. soooo idk what his plan is regardig avoiding the investigation. cuz i dont think itll work.

He needs to be president for the investigation to be halted. But I think his plan is to use the investigation as part of his campaign messaging. Free publicity.

1 minute ago, Phantom_Miria said:

So, you think DeSantis would be able to cuck Trump and try to run against him inside the party? I feel like a lot of people inside the Republican party dig the populist rhetoric that Trump made dominant but wouldn't mind getting rid of him and replace him with someone else.

DeSantis is taking his big victory in the gov race as "a calling from God". He probably thinks he can defeat Trump in the Republican primaries since  enthusiasm for Trump has waned and since he was one of the few R victories to have a wide margin unlike many of the nail biting ones.

While many of the R's say they want DeSantis more, if it comes down to it, I think Trump would get the nomination because of "brand name recognition" Trump probably has dirt on some of them forcing them to support him in the primaries. 

If Trump gets the nomination, I think Biden can defeat him. If DeSantis or another person gets it, it is a 50/50. 

A hero is only as good as his "villain".

Democrat and Independent hatred for Trump could secure higher turnout than a wholly new person on the national stage.

The one thing that I'm most concerned about is that fact that even though a good chunk of the RNC has gotten out of Trump's Tsukiyomi, it won't matter unless they can bring their constituents out of it since they're the ones ultimately doing the voting and as demonstrated in a lot of these close races....there's still a ton of them out there.  If they aren't able to convince their people that he's bad for business he's going to end up being their candidate and as we've seen multiple times before, they ALL will fall right back in line under him regardless of what he does or says about them.

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

DeSantis is taking his big victory in the gov race as "a calling from God". He probably thinks he can defeat Trump in the Republican primaries since  enthusiasm for Trump has waned and since he was one of the few R victories to have a wide margin unlike many of the nail biting ones.

While many of the R's say they want DeSantis more, if it comes down to it, I think Trump would get the nomination because of "brand name recognition" Trump probably has dirt on some of them forcing them to support him in the primaries. 

If Trump gets the nomination, I think Biden can defeat him. If DeSantis or another person gets it, it is a 50/50. 

A hero is only as good as his "villain".

Democrat and Independent hatred for Trump could secure higher turnout than a wholly new person on the national stage.

I could see Trump running as a spoiler because the Dems don't have anybody anyone is excited about to run in 2024, and if DeSantis runs, he will probably crush whoever his opponent is unless it turns out he's got a secret rape dungeon in his house the missus doesn't know about.

With that said... Realtime footage of me hoping Musk revives Trump's Twitter account in time for the primaries:

Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

Edited by DoctaMario

trump is too unpopular rn for him to ever get nominated by gop.

cuz they know hes poison right now.

the gop seems to think that, they forget that if u look at population numbers this country is like 75% democrat vs 25% repub.

in other words the dems can nominate a far left extremist for the presidency and win without a single republican voter voting blue.

but for a republican nominee to win the presidency he needs a ton of dem voters to vote red to win.

in 2016 he didnt really represent in the eyes of alotta middle ground moderates or dems..a far right extremist. but more of a earth shaker, or "non politician" or even just a celeb.

but 6 years later in the eyes of the moderates and dems, trump=extremist. and no one likes an extremist whether far right or left.

so hes done. i just dont see anyone in the higher up of the party touching him with a 10 foot poll.

repubs need every vote they can get from independents, moderates, and dems.

1024px-U.S._states_and_territories_by_po

democrats dont need to flip a single republican voter to vote for a dem president for them to win.

but every single time the republican nominee runs he needs millions of democrats to flip to their side to win. every single time. they just dont have the populaton numbers.

the only reason why democrats dont win 100% of the time in 75% of the states is because of the electoral. which they benefit greatly from for races to be even sided.

theres more people in los angeles and new york city than there are in entire red states. its impossible for a repub nominee to win the presidency without flipping blue voters to red. 

and trump cant do that anymore since hes seen as a representative of the far right extremists. hes done.

its pretty much a auto win for the dems in 2024.

he literally sacrificed the 2024 republican party just to save his own ass. not surprising. but they have no one to blame but themselves since they, the republicans failed to ban him for life from politics after jan 6th. 

trump is like cell after goku and him exploded king kai's planet.

the gop let a single brain cell survive, now theyre getting haunted by him.

even worse they dont even need gohan to blast him full power to get rid of him. tien can beat him now. not yamcha tho.

dems dont fear trump anymore. they actually wanted him to run. and lets be real. they already won 2024 with this announcement.