Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Jon Stewart (did not know he was jewish) showed up on Stephen Colbert last night and said Chappele normalized antisemitism which made me confused. 

He said that people called him said that "Dave normalized anti-Semitism". Then started that he doesn't agree with censorship of thought.

He made some really good points acknowledging that people say stupid things, we need to realize that it's a thing people do, and come to a level of understanding. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

That anxiety misdiagnosis wasn't what it was yesterday. I've went to my primary ER. Gallbladder stones, one of them, went somewhere else, something in the intestine. Eventually, a tube will be in my throat concerning that. However, the gallbladder will eventually be taken out. I'll live a relatively short life either way. They've estimated that I won't see 50 years old, as I would be lucky on the contrary.

I'm not expecting pity from this post in the least. A sense of disappointment of not resonating with much in life as the average person and yet relief in not dealing with lacking pleasure and motivational issues anymore. Investing too much in education, graduating, and only feeling asense of obligation, but yet no reward in doing so.

Anyway, no wonder I felt like I was going to die yesterday, just to check up on a friend. ^_^

Just like that....

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't think that's what he was getting at, if anything, he was defending Dave by saying, "It's already normal." He actually made a lot of really points in that interview.

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

He said that people called him said that "Dave normalized anti-Semitism". Then started that he doesn't agree with censorship of thought.

He made some really good points acknowledging that people say stupid things, we need to realize that it's a thing people do, and come to a level of understanding. 

Maybe I misheard while I was getting ready for work this morning by I rewound it a few times and I kept hearing he normalized it.  I just watched it again at my computer with headphones on and I can hear him more clearly now.  It was kind of weird cause what he was saying later in the interview wasn't exactly lining up what I kept hearing. 

Ppl today don't do a lick of research, too lazy to even Google shit. They just make a random, uneducated statement and act as if its facts then when you ask them where they got their information from they act like YOU are the problem for asking 

Back in my day when you made a statement, you had to do your due diligence, list your sources and provide evidence to back up what you say. But I guess that's too much to ask 😂

50 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

So what happens if Trump loses the primary? Does that mean the Republicans rigged the election? 😂

I dunno man, if this  article is to be believed, a whole cabal of business leaders, religious organizations, corporations, unions, etc, basically coordinated to see to it that Trump didn't win a second term. So if they were able to do that once, I don't think Trump has a prayer of getting elected again. Plus it seems like his moment has passed.

Edited by DoctaMario
6 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't think that's what he was getting at, if anything, he was defending Dave by saying, "It's already normal." He actually made a lot of really points in that interview.

Yeah Jon basically said and I'm paraphrasing. "How can you make people understand the reality of the situation if you shut down conversation and don't talk about it?  It's counter productive and just causes situations to fester."

The lovely Judge Dorrow is here again, now to finally send Darrell away for life...

damn...consecutive life sentences... so if someone like that were to theoretically come back to life somehow... he STILL would have more life sentences to serve.  It's adding up to 1000+ years 😆  You would need vampiric immortality on your side, bruh...

Edited by MillionX
48 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Youngkin out here making moves

Reading through the thread it appears after they called our govenor out on it they tried to adjust this slight afterwards but its still obvious they are trying it.

Wtf were they gonna tell kids when they got to stay home on MLK Day? 😂

They tryna teach Critical White Theory 🍞

Edited by Chadouken
25 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Now that the House is in R control, it's only a matter of time before we get...

"The impeachment of the traitor and coward Joseph R. Biden"

I'm more curious as to what they'll try to impeach him over?  Being Old?  Being sleepy?  Whatever Hunter Biden may or may not be doing the previous week before?  Bet is probably the 3rd thing at least once.

ha, now there's a new one----recently I had a dream about actually being a "shinigami" character from the Bleach anime, and hell yeah that shit was cool.  More dreams should be like that where you have interesting superhuman abilities.  ...no, surprisingly I was not MayuriMy "bankai" was like a combination of Tousen and As Nodt's abilities; shrouding enemies and myself in absolute darkness/shadows I thought of as "the oblivion" (a Vampire the Masquerade reference there) but also conjuring whatever their greatest fear is so they are faced with it in there.  Sheeeeitttt, that was awesome.  Real life just can't hang with the random shit that can occur in the dream world.

18 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm more curious as to what they'll try to impeach him over?  Being Old?  Being sleepy?  Whatever Hunter Biden may or may not be doing the previous week before?  Bet is probably the 3rd thing at least once.

Probably Hunter being on the board for that Burisma company and Joe using "his influence" to do it aka bribery/corruption.

2) The withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan in which 13 soldiers died to a bomb on the plane 

3) the border being insecure.  

The last two were brought up by Marjorie T Green amongst many others.

25 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Probably Hunter being on the board for that Burisma company and Joe using "his influence" to do it aka bribery/corruption.

2) The withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan in which 13 soldiers died to a bomb on the plane 

3) the border being insecure.  

The last two were brought up by Marjorie T Green amongst many others.

Was this before or after she fucked the Zangief cosplayer?

A very special episode of ....

Spider-man's Greatest moments:

In 1991, a classmate gave me two comics for my birthday (this one and ASM 357). The first one was a Marvel Tales reprint of the original story. 

I had no idea that it was printing an 8 year old story and that there were 4 main Spider-titles monthly at the time.

It was written by Roger Stern, drawn by John Romita Jr., and inked by John Romita Sr.  I knew nothing about Spider-man and this was my first exposure.

I began comics in 1989 with Uncle Scrooge and Marvel's G1 Transformers, but this was my first traditional superhero title (X-men vol. 2 soon followed)

"Shadow of Evil's Past"   (ASM 238)  (1983)

Iu9LJxlvsArKOuI-WStOA6zfp6HKihpT2hHNkpgi

Spider-man pursues some bank robbers after Aunt May and Nathan Lubensky (her fiancee) are nearly run over.

Spidey gets all but one who escapes into the sewers. 

By luck, the thug finds one of Norman Osborn's old Goblin hideouts and equipment.

He informs a mysterious man about it and transfers it to an old building, but is killed for his trouble.

There we see the man reflect on his new acquisition ...

2eM_-EWY827__FNsVZAwk4bdqFj2CRWqLlATHhrN

1oqOzGRX6H3egnk7DcbfuuzwBv2Tt0plkgrDm1JT

The Green Goblin is no more. But in his place now stands... THE HOBGOBLIN!

(Arguably one of my favorite splash pages in Spider-man and comics history!)

DVyDineVMAAZVoz?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm at about $300 so far today on this car, and that price will most explode because on ONE rusty bolt in the worst spot possible that refuses to come off.

In order to remove it, he'll probably have to modify my car in some way which will cost more. So much for that fun weekend in New Orleans I had planned. Look like I'll only be able to afford to go down the street after this. Lmao

4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Your arms are in the way, woman!

if u go to yt comments. everyone is sooo triggered about her calling football the other word only americans use.

someone in the comments wrote "she called football the S-word"

lmao.

i think i should cancel culture her for being so offensive in saying the actual word. omg!

#wokenationunite

it is weird americans called a game descended from rugby.. football. its a mystery why when its just the punter that kicks it no one else.

like why not call it rugball something not already named for another sport?

26 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Working the last day of a Disney consumer products/branding/marketing event. Seen a LOT of stuff going on through 2024. Looking at the crowd of mostly older women...some been a bit too friendly to me throughout the past few days. NOT FALLING INTO ANY Traps! 👀

Cher tried to get to you first fam? I guess when you passed, she found some other young dude 😂