Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 minute ago, AriesWarlock said:

Fatphobia is rooted in racism 🤔. And she's panting while saying that.

I just don't understand the lack of responsibility in people. This analogy is no different than a manipulator's behavior being seen as justifiable against kind hearted people because they can, and that it's wrong to correct them, yet allowing them to fault you over their behavior of some delusional truth about kind people being bad.

35 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

There is some truth to the statement. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-racist-roots-of-fighting-obesity2/

Problem is, in the context of the discussion it's complete BS. 

Also, the anchor ain't need to put her body composition out there like that. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
47 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I am getting really tired of people acting like being a land whale is somehow not detrimental to your health.  I work in an ICU, fat fucks die ALL the fucking time from their diet and lifestyle choices.  During peak Covid-19 the morgue at my work looked like a whaling operation.

I have to give credit to @Sonichumanfor the inspiration for this one.

Gotta Go Fast Films Presents

In association with MisterBee Productions

WEIRD SCIENCE

Starring

@MillionXas Gary

Darc Requiem as Wyatt

Jade Cargill as Lisa

@HD-Manas Chet

@Chadoukenas Ian

@Sonero as Max

Sunpi as Deb

Tiana as Hilly

James Avery (RIP) as Wyatt's Dad

Edited by Darc_Requiem
6 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

so whats its value now? only elon knows im guessing. cuz it must have number value if he ever wants to sell or relist it.

Usually the value is based on assets acquired and profit projections. So they own real estate and a few things which have value. Twitter as a brand is up in the air. We wouldn't know what it'd be valued as unless somebody tries to buy it or they offer an IPO again ( Initial Public Offering, this is what they'll sell stock at to put it back on the exchange).

Kyrie is a drooling imbecile and it's sad that it took for him to cross THIS line for the NBA to tell him to stop dog whistling fellow idiots. For those keeping score, he also thinks the earth is flat, vaccines make you do hyper grav loops, throwback courts are the actual 60+ year old courts originally used wood and all, and that 9-11 was an inside job. If not for his basketball talent, he'd be the guy banging pots and pans on an interval in the city wearing a strainer on his head.

I had never heard of Flat Earth Theory before Kyrie and AJ Styles began talking about it, and after that it was everywhere. They are the two I hold most responsible for the comeback of accepted idiocy.

It's also sad to see so many people circle the wagons for a guy who doesn't deserve it. "Oh, they're keeping him from doing what he loves," yeah right, like he doesn't find a new excuse to not play EVERY SINGLE YEAR since he joined Brooklyn.

spacer.png

Edited by Psychoblue
2 hours ago, Reticently said:

I had a $90 order with Uber Eats last night, and when it showed up the driver only brought $10 of my food.

Lady, you think I spent all that money on a single 4 pack of dumplings?

I'm pretty sure she didn't look at the receipt.  Was the food in clear packages  (visible) or was it in like a styrofoam container?    The unfortunate thing is that I've had missing food in my orders both through pretty much every rideshare delivery service at some point.  I don't know where the breakdown is whether it happens at the restaurant not making the food, the restaurant not putting everything together, or some sort of slight incompetence on the driver.  I want to blame the restaurant more so on the flubs cause driver's job is pretty simple in just picking up what's there and delivering it so I feel the first 2 are more likely.

On 11/18/2022 at 9:35 AM, VirginDefiler said:

luckily for you the liver is an organ that can regenerate itself over time. as long as u dont injure it with drugs and alcohol. takes 3 years to regrow it back to full health. 

Exactly. With drugs and alcohol, I needed to save myself from people I've previously lost myself to, but I've finally saved myself for once. The gallstones were from very high estrogen levels than other things. So, it's been balanced out. 

17 minutes ago, Sonero said:

You got that bougie ass job and now you're dunking on the proletariat.

SMH at you, ret, SMH at you.

Don't get me started- I was only ordering Uber Eats because one of my bosses at that bougie job didn't realize timezones are a thing and decided my 7PM EST on a Friday would be better spent hosting a remote meeting for people in Seattle than me making dinner for my kids.

6 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm pretty sure she didn't look at the receipt. 

Full receipt with my name on it was stapled to the outside of the bag, which is what she read to tell my order from the other people's food she was carrying.   Like, I get not paying attention to every last delivery, but it was the kind of thing where it was obviously less food in the bag than anyone would pay a delivery charge over.

Spider-man's Greatest Moments:

"The Kid who Collects Spider-man"   (ASM 248)   (1983)

FIgPbR2jLPWWpG4nOh1HPKUbUtRqemjQqlL2wIkn

Spider-man meets  a hardcore fan after his story is printed in a Daily Bugle column.

kcIGOMzsL0BFltqn7RK4NiNfZOuc_GOdCvRpv_z_

Spider-man recounts his origin and recalls some early adeventures to Tim.

Tim asks who Spider-man really is  and...

JWA9DbW56EYnUs8xkCAwKc7lwaC_wdhT7-WLcdOb

After noting the supreme irony of selling pictures of himself to a man who hates his guts, Spider-man says goodbye to Tim and swings out the window.

PnBEwZCmi71Q9DEBvnocGZERlJspY_tiThQH_AOC

Edited by DangerousJ

Twitter might end up DEAD dead at this rate.

And Elon can keep on trucking. As long as he's able to pull out of this while keeping his reputation, his net worth will remain the billions.

It's crazy. Twitter is toxic as hell, but has some good/great parts and was a household name. That ONE FUCKING GUY was able to (maybe) wreck it all is insane.

25 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

ya'll need to stop worrying about Twitter so much...it's still there...worry MAYBE when it's actually not there and even then, if it died right now, wouldn't we be all better for it? 

Personally not worried about Twitter but thats only because I don't have any financial stakes in the platform.  It going down will suck for anyone that does though.  Twitter has provided me mostly entertainment and a near direct link to some people and companies that I enjoy so if Twitter dies I'll be sad about that but I'll get over it. 

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

ya'll need to stop worrying about Twitter so much...it's still there...worry MAYBE when it's actually not there and even then, if it died right now, wouldn't we be all better for it? 

I think it would be sad a bit that a medium with potential for so much good was squandered like this. I mean I would get over it, and the internet will likely evolve to replace it with something as good or better. But I can't deny that the way it is going out is not natural and is a legit cause of concern.