Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

https://www.reddit.com/r/RealTwitterAccounts

That's a subreddit screen-capping verified and fake twitter accounts going crazy. Still a joy to watch.

I still don't get it. It wasn't that long ago Elon was regarded as a genius. That's how you have dickriders of his even to this day. But he had to keep doing stupid shit. Kanye, at least, is mentally ill. I don't know what the hell's going on with Elon.

16 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

republican party is stupid. they shot themselves in the foot.

the repub party is split by conservative extremism and trumpism. and while they do that, they lost the young voter. the retarded republican party doesnt seem to understand that the young outnumber the old in the 21st century. and 70% of young voters voted blue. but the worst thing of all is the republican election deniers and republicans that are still claiming that elections were "rigged" and cheating was involved when they lose which makes em look pathetic and like sore losers. losers in general. 

that party is doomed if they dont change their ways. and i want em to simply cause i do not wanna live in a blue single party system. that scares me.

I agree that the Republican party needs an enema, but Hillary Clinton and Stacy Abrams are professional widow tier election deniers and no one gives them any sideeye about it.

If you ever watch any of those videos where people who work at polling places explain the process, it's laughable that a top tier 1st world country still handles elections the way we do here. Mail in voting being a more widely used thing means people are always going to question election results that don't go their way.

No it's not. The situation is well understood, no amount of trying to explain it away will work because we are watching  the shit show unfold in real time. 

It's easy to understand. A spoiled rich kid bought something he didn't understand and now he's showing the world he didn't understand. This isn't even remotely complicated. 

Edited by RSG3
21 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

But because you're only seeing it in real time is why you need an explanation. 

No I don't. It's not complicated. People are trying to make it complicated as a defense of Elon and I don't buy it for a single fucking second. He bought a company he thought existed for shit posting and nothing else. He rolled in like it was for shit posting and nothing else. 

Turns out he was massively wrong. He went in, fucked up a bunch of shit and now he can't control twitters messaging or its perception. No one even said there was a boycott till Elon whined there was a boycott which continued to reflect negatively on him and drum up the conspiracy theory that there's a Boycott. There isn't a Boycott, there's advertizers pausing to see what he's doing and others pulling out because they don't like what he's doing. 

I'm sorry this isn't complicated. This is nothing more then the repercussions of one's actions meeting them where they are at. 

Edited by RSG3
4 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Diabetes? Might want to get some bloodwork done.

I've had enough of that this year with a negative, but I won't rule that out. I've had pre diabetes three times before this year, but got out of it three times. Family history of underlining conditions too. I really hope not.

If I do, then severe weight loss didn't matter over genetics. Guess I'll deal with it.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
1 hour ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

I've had enough of that this year with a negative, but I won't rule that out. I've had pre diabetes three times before this year, but got out of it three times. Family history of underlining conditions too. I really hope not.

If I do, then severe weight loss didn't matter over genetics. Guess I'll deal with it.

Diabetes 2 has a strong genetic component. 

Regardless if you're thin or fat, many people seem to have it full blown in 40-50s. 

Some people have it simply elevated or some can have a roller coaster up and down presentation.

Many people also have hypertension and diabetes onset around the same time.

13 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Diabetes? Might want to get some bloodwork done.

I've gotten bloodwork yesterday, but I'm ok for now. The 55 low blood pressure reading was from the natural cranberry juice. The doctors told me to stay away from it, because it's dangerous for me. It dramatically decreased both of my blood pressure and blood sugar and said I wasn't taking in enough sugar content either. 

My nutritionist told me to stay with Bigelow herbal tea for balanced blood pressure and sugar results.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
2 minutes ago, Daemos said:

@Emptyeyes_

Have you considered intermittent fasting as a way to control blood sugar and insulin resistance?

I've been doing 16:8 (fasting for 16 hours then feasting for 8 ) for 2-3 years now at least 4-5 times a week. My relationship with food has never been better.

I've considered doing that. What's your eating schedule like on days when you fast in terms of what time you start eating and what time you stop? Also, can you drink coffee/water during your fasting times or no?

Edited by DoctaMario
10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I've considered doing that. What's your eating schedule like on days when you fast in terms of what time you start eating and what time you stop? Also, can you drink coffee/water during your fasting times or no?

I eat from 12 pm to 8 pm or 10 am - 6 pm. Some days I push it to 18 hours if I can help it, but in all cases I try to eat my daily calorie intake in that timeframe (two big meals with 120+ grams of protein spread out between the two).

And yes you can drink black coffee, tea, and water during fasting hours (Anything that is 0 or close to 0 calories that does not trigger an insulin response).

It really helps control your hunger and bring some order to one's eating habits which I think have been all over the place in the last few decades. I also do it because my old man died from conditions that were exasperated by his diabetes, it runs in the family so I want to do everything I can to avoid this fate. It's a horrible disease.

1 hour ago, Daemos said:

@Emptyeyes_

Have you considered intermittent fasting as a way to control blood sugar and insulin resistance?

I've been doing 16:8 (fasting for 16 hours then feasting for 8 ) for 2-3 years now at least 4-5 times a week. My relationship with food has never been 

With preexisting anorexia nersova, it's not recommended. I'm too disorganized for that. I just eat mostly salads and sushi. I cook different recipes twice a month now, which are unhealthy. For the most part, my eating can improve. I'll invest more in fruits.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
1 hour ago, Daemos said:

@Emptyeyes_

I've been doing 16:8 (fasting for 16 hours then feasting for 8 ) for 2-3 years now at least 4-5 times a week. My relationship with food has never been better.

I also fast for 18 hours every day.  I typically eat from about 11ish-5pm.  I drink black coffee in the morning.  It's been good helping me slim down around my waist and stay a consistent size.  It took me about 2 weeks to adjust to it but I've been doing it for about 2 years now and it's been great for all of my labs (cholesterol, blood glucose, triglycerides).  The last hour before lunch is generally the hardest time for me to keep the diet, especially on days when I go to the gym.

Edited by J-ride

if i get overweight n feel the need to lose a few pounds, i consume all natural grass fed cow  butter like kerrygold.

you lose weight and dont ever feel hungry. doesnt spike your insulin n doesnt make u crash sugarwise

the butter gives u all the fuel u need and it doesnt make u fat, but actually makes u skinny.

works. as long as u replace lunch with crackers with butter

btw, has to b all natural butter like kerrygold or land o lakes.

margarine or spread doesnt work. not healthy. 

point is, it works n works better than dieting to lose weight.

summer of 2021 i lost like 30 pounds by switching out my normal lunch foods n replaced it with butter+crackers

Edited by VirginDefiler
23 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Man, this hoe just asked me to take her to out of town to party knowing I got a girl, then when I said I'm not going anywhere without my girl, she said I should still take her cuz she's not trying to have sex with me 

First of all bitch, if I'm gonna risk losing my girl like that (which I'm not), I better get something out of it. Secondly, If I was single I definitely wouldn't bring sand to the beach. The audacity of these bitches 😂

Isn't it incredible how homewrecking hoes just come out of the woodwork tge second you end up committed to a woman?  It's like ESP for hoes.

Pete Davidson is allegedly dating Emily Ratajkowski. Not as famous as Kim, but still recognizable for being a fucking 10/10 in the looks department. She's a model.

If this is true, what magic does this dude have? Does he have immaculate game? Is there some thing where if a super famous chick (like Ariana Grande) dates you, you pick up nothing but bad bitches from here on out? This dude doesn't even have SNL anymore and he's still pulling. I'm not hating, but I legit don't get it.

36 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Pete Davidson is allegedly dating Emily Ratajkowski. Not as famous as Kim, but still recognizable for being a fucking 10/10 in the looks department. She's a model.

If this is true, what magic does this dude have? Does he have immaculate game? Is there some thing where if a super famous chick (like Ariana Grande) dates you, you pick up nothing but bad bitches from here on out? This dude doesn't even have SNL anymore and he's still pulling. I'm not hating, but I legit don't get it.

Allegedly he has a big dick.

19 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Allegedly he has a big dick.

hes like the white alternative to a basketball player. still pisses off dad,still rich,big dick, and now you wont get disowned lmfao.

also charlamange saying kanye screaming at him because pete has a big ass dick plowing his wife will never fucking stop being funny lmfaoooo

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

One of the biggest players I ever knew IRL was an unemployed bum who consistently had chicks lined up to pay his bills.  He would talk about his hotter side chicks to the girl's faces and they'd just work harder for him.  It was like watching a master at work.

Edited by J-ride

The one thing I've noticed today here on Bourbon Street is that they are starting to make it PG and music modern. The truth is that this New Orleans street was always Rx, as anything can happen, and that children should stay away. However, things are more lenenint for them here. They've discarded Blue Crack daiquiris also. 

What a misrepresentation of what Bourbon Street stand for and it's history.

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Not really complicated. Dude is apparently a tripod.👀

5 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Not really complicated. Dude is apparently a tripod.👀

And already comfortable with famous people, and probably funny (never really sure if being a comedian translates into being funny one-on-one, but benefit of the doubt).

Like, Davidson is a weirdo, but he isn't going to be star-struck by anybody at this point.  Which I'm given to understand goes a long way with celebrities. 

Edited by Reticently