Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

That reporter should be ashamed of asking a question that dumb, but it's interesting how Musk only became a "threat to national security" (lol) once he bought Twitter. And for Biden of all people to be saying someone's business dealings with other countries should be looked into is rich. 

Edited by DoctaMario

MegaBee productions and Image Comics present...

SPAWN!

Starring....

Million as Al Simmons/Spawn

Halle Berry as Wanda

Darc Requiem as Terry Fitzgerald

J-ride as  Jason Wynn

HD-Man as Chapel

Zatalcon as Clown/Violator

Mr Wizard as Billy Kincaid

Genghis Dong as Twitch Williams

Reiraku as Sam Burke

Aries Warlock as Tremor

Neesa as Grandma Blake

Infernoman as Malebolgia

DoctaMario as Tony Twist

Dangerous  J as Overtkill

Mike Pence as Redeemer

B Tier Bison as the Freak

Matriarch as Angela

been following the takeoff murder. 1st they said lil cam aka yellow hoodie shot takeoff.

now people r sayin it was the dude holding the chucky doll that shot 1st.  who btw is another rapper named yungknxw. 

but reason why im bringing it up is cuz now takeoff will forever be associated with chucky.

so moral of the story, dont go out on halloween. cuz your murder might end up tied to a toy.

like whats next mickey mouse killed drake n shit. crazy.

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

MegaBee productions and Image Comics present...

SPAWN!

Starring....

Million as Al Simmons/Spawn

Halle Berry as Wanda

Darc Requiem as Terry Fitzgerald

J-ride as  Jason Wynn

HD-Man as Chapel

Zatalcon as Clown/Violator

Mr Wizard as Billy Kincaid

Genghis Dong as Twitch Williams

Reiraku as Sam Burke

Aries Warlock as Tremor

Neesa as Grandma Blake

Infernoman as Malebolgia

DoctaMario as Tony Twist

Dangerous  J as Overtkill

Mike Pence as Redeemer

B Tier Bison as the Freak

Matriarch as Angela

The funny thing about this is I bet I'm a lot closer to Twitch instead of Sam.

15 hours ago, MillionX said:

This world would become a lot more interesting if they would just finally make their presence known in a big way... preferably all of them...

Even after that I would still be wondering about the ones that are out there that we *still* don't know about simply because they haven't (or can't since their level of tech still has them bound to just 1 planet like us.) showed up yet.

...and yep, I'm the type of weasel bastard that would just side with whichever faction appears to have the most best advantages if all out war breaks out between everyone.  Always side with the winning team, whenever you can.

Yeah, think the aliens think that the human species is just as primitive as other animals on Earth. If you think about it, just look at how we treat our fellow humans. Think how we'll treat aliens. We'd kill all extra-terrestrials the first chance we get.

Also this right here. This is one of those fuck around and find out situatios:

So, Dan here gave his rankings on the Friday the 13th franchise recently:

I'd mostly agree with this, actually... as mentioned earlier part 6 is one of my top picks....and yeah I'm surprised to see the 2009 remake got so much hate apparently; I definitely enjoyed it...and the kills were even more brutal than the older movies.  One especially memorable one was the beginning when he suspended that girl in the sleeping bag over the campfire so she could burn to death.  haha, that's some hardcore mean shit right there that set the tone for the kind of brutality that movie had in store for ya.

17 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

WOMEN WEDNESDAY! Too soon edition

When I first started working we called women who wanted to move in after a few dates hoe-bos, but the comment section of this video called them hobo-sexuals which covers men and women lol.

My wife is the only woman I ever lived with and we didn't live together until we got married.  I never wanted to live with a girlfriend and had a few relationships sour because the girlfriend would always pretend like you were somehow going to save money living with a woman.

But you will never save money living with a woman, ever.

Edited by J-ride
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

But you will never save money living with a woman someone that isn't paying their share of the expenses, ever.

Made a subtle change. it's worked out rather well for my wife (then girlfriend)  as we've been living together since 2013. If the purpose is to take the edge off of the expenses, you have to govern things accordingly. If she isn't working or contributing, you are certainly not going to save anything. 

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

Yeah. Michigan winters used to be harsh, oppressive beasts that would make you hate all cold. They're still bad, but it really feels like they lost a step. I'm not even afraid to tempt fate when I say that.

VA's springs, falls, and winters have been nowhere near consistent like they used to be a decade ago and it's one of the reasons the kids are getting really sick.  I can't remember if I mentioned this but last year we had a blizzard blow by in either Dec or Jan...can't remember the month but I distinctly remember that the day before it hit it was 80-85 degrees.  The state and everyone else didn't give a fuck about this storm and it caught everyone with their pants down because we were all "it's 80 degrees out there...this shit has no chance of sticking". DEAD ASS WRONG.  Va got fucking BODIED.  About 7-8 inches of snow, power lines down all over the place, and electricity not up for a little over a week in some areas.  Dept of Transportation didn't even both presalting the streets cause they didn't think there was anyway it was gonna be that bad.

16 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

batman-beyond-terry-1280x720.jpg

Short story about my love for Batman and Batman Beyond:

Spoiler

When I was in primary school, my library had 5 comics. That's it. They were classified as graphic novels. They were enshrined in this special shelf and all of us students were banned from borrowing them because it was widely "understood" that comics corrupted our minds and filled us with hate and stupidity. As such, instead of reading comics, we read about how great George Bush was.

These were as follows:

- PowerPuff Girls x2

- Independent Comic in Arabic

- Superman Annual with 7 pages torn out

I loved these PowerPuff Girls comics even though we weren't allowed to take them home. I didn't enjoy the Arabic comic and the Superman annual was nonsensical with the missing pages (and I also didn't care for Superman at the time [this has since changed]).

One day, we had a Batman Beyond guidebook delivered to the library. At the time, I had never heard of Batman Beyond, despite having watched the show for a long time. Why had I not heard of it? Because in my region, the broadcast was called Batman of the Future! In any case, I read that guidebook back to front a hundred times. In time, I forgot about the PowerPuff Girls and Superman and memorised everything about the world of Batman Beyond.

Eventually I graduated from the primary campus and forgot about the book. I loved the show, but moved on from the book.

It has been well over a decade since I last put that book down, and I was scrolling through the website that I download comics from when I saw the battered scan of a cover that I thought was familiar. It took me a moment but I recognised the cover and immediately downloaded it.

Within a few hours I had read the book back to front and eventually I got the scheduled call to video chat with my partner but I was too busy reading the book. In a panic, she called me back and when I finally snapped out of it, I responded:

"It's morbin' time."

Tl;Dr

Comics > hoes