Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

He’s gone…

I was honestly in the process of replying to your earlier post. I am so terribly sorry. 

When my Dad left us, it was on very similar pretenses. The unfortunate side to all of it, is that we didn't know it was cancer till the AM they called us to let us know the test results (and subsequently told us he was in the final stages of multi-organ system failure).

I am here if you need me man. Be gentle on yourself in this time. 

Again I am truly sorry.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
8 hours ago, Lantis said:

I don't live in PA but thank God Dr. Oz got that L. Fuck that guy.

It's kinda close, but I'll also jump for joy if Hershell Walker loses in GA too.

The sad part about the election stuff right now is I'm just more concerned about election deniers and more crazy people winning seats.  If people like Kari Lake and Herschel lose then I can at least sleep better.

4 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I don't even get how one can vote republican at this point; they've been doing supervillain shit the past 2 years. But it is what it is.

Because Democrats are tone def. Some folks just have conservative values and don't get wrapped up in the drama. And then some are just fucking idiots who think the election was stolen from Trump in 2020.

24 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I don't even get how one can vote republican at this point; they've been doing supervillain shit the past 2 years.

Considering that some of the worst foreign policies and crimes against other countries have been done by democrats, I find your statement of the republicans being akin to super villains like if dems are anything different, amusing.

4 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Considering that some of the worst foreign policies and crimes against other countries have been done by democrats, I find your statement of the republicans being akin to super villains like if dems are anything different, amusing.

For the country itself, historically, Reps have been bad. They drive up costs and debt, they undo forward thinking and safety net policies, drive wedges between communities, drive up crime exponentially, and increase poverty gaps.

I say this because Axeman is asking from the perspective of an American, not a foreigner looking in. I doubt he would disagree the US Gov as an entire entity is rather super villain-ish. Most Americans would agree with this sentiment, but he's speaking from a different perspective with different nuances.

2 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I used to be on that "they're all the same; nothing will change" shit until Trump and the pandemic.

I don't doubt that Democrats have done horrible things, but these last few years Republicans are lapping them so much on that front it's not even a contest.

I've also been of the idea that all politicians are just trash by design, but yeah, ever since Trump Republicans have been doing and promoting straight up draconian shit, not to mention the batshit crazy people (i.e. Marjorie Taylor Greene)

21 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

It’s been over a decade since 'Avatar' was released, and the upcoming sequel, 'The Way of the Water,' could determine the direction of the entire franchise. Director James Cameron says if it flops in the box office, he will stop making sequels.

I mean, Cameron is 68 years old. If he wants to churn out an Avatar sequel every decade, how many sequels can he potentially make realistically? 😂

This world would become a lot more interesting if they would just finally make their presence known in a big way... preferably all of them...

Even after that I would still be wondering about the ones that are out there that we *still* don't know about simply because they haven't (or can't since their level of tech still has them bound to just 1 planet like us.) showed up yet.

...and yep, I'm the type of weasel bastard that would just side with whichever faction appears to have the most best advantages if all out war breaks out between everyone.  Always side with the winning team, whenever you can.

313423769_535460288401405_60667323287435

Scientists have discovered several new species of tropical sunbirds on remote islands in Indonesia. The previously unknown "Wakatobi sunbird" (Cinnyris infrenatus) is among them.

The bird with a bright blue- and yellow-colored breast lives on the Wakatobi archipelago east of Sulawesi. Despite the region being one of the most biodiverse on the planet, scientists were astonished to discover a new bird species.

"It’s amazing that there are still species waiting to be found in this region, which has been important to evolutionary biology since the time of Wallace," the team lead, Fionn Ó Marcaigh, from Trinity College Dublin said.
58 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I feel so bad for kids who are unlucky enough to be born to people like that. They don't even have a fucking chance. Legit one of the saddest things I can think of.

People who hurt kids are a level of evil that's difficult for me to comprehend.  Let's not forget that she left her daughter's body in her trunk for a few days like a piece of garbage.

Just some days ago I watched a video about that case (it was in spanish).

Evil gets short when referring to that woman, she is a pathological liar and the sad part is that her mother was willing to believe her and defend her.

Meanwhile the father, was also willing to believe her, up until the amount of evidence was to much to ignore.

And because of that, Casey had the audacity to start making up excuses about her behavior by lying about her getting abused by her father and brother when she was younger.

A truly despicable person.

That she walked free, is a disgrace for any legal system.

19 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Someone threw a White Claw can at Ted Cruz

‘I’m An Idiot:’ Astros Fan Arrested For Throwing White Claw At Ted Cruz

Untitled-design-1-3.jpg

Arcirdiacono reportedly admitted he was indeed guilty of throwing the can at the sitting senator after he was placed under arrest.

“I know, I’m an idiot. I’m sorry,” Arcirdiacono reportedly told police officers after they placed him under arrest, according to The Independent.

Edited by AriesWarlock

My son has been sick since about Saturday and running a fever.  Wife just took him to KidMed and the tested positive for the Flu which is both unfortunate and also crazy.  Reason why I say this is cause this child has been literally hacking and coughing in our faces without covering his mouth ALL DAY ERR DAY and I'm pretty sure the only reason we didn't get it is because we a combination flu/covid shot 2 days before we went to New Orleans for our 10 year anniversary.  We were trying to get a flu shot as soon as he was able to get it when he turned 3 this month but we weren't able to get him a shot until Feb....smh.   Super unfortunate.