Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars


Recommended Posts

Hey guys, is it true that Best Buy is releasing PS5 stock tonight? I'm curious. I stay up late anyway but I'll keep an eye on the site if it's true. The funny thing is, since I got screwed on launch day, a PS5 has remained in my cart at Best Buy. So I've just left it there. So maybe...just maybe, I'll have a chance against the damn scalper bots 🤔

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey guys, is it true that Best Buy is releasing PS5 stock tonight? I'm curious. I stay up late anyway but I'll keep an eye on the site if it's true. The funny thing is, since I got screwed on launch day, a PS5 has remained in my cart at Best Buy. So I've just left it there. So maybe...just maybe, I'll have a chance against the damn scalper bots 🤔

Honesty your best bet is waiting until Black Friday. Every retailer has said they will have online stock of both next gens. I think even a few of them have even said the specific times throughout the day they’ll have them in stock on BF. 
 

No need to purposely cast a small net when you’ll have a bigger in less than a week

Edited by iStu X
Link to post
10 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Honesty your best bet is waiting until Black Friday. Every retailer has said they will have online stock of both next gens. I think even a few of them have even said the specific times throughout the day they’ll have them in stock on BF. 
 

No need to purposely cast a small net when you’ll have a bigger in less than a week

I'll be out of town Black Friday. PS5 won't be on my radar at the time. 

Link to post
14 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Alien isolation is too long. 
 

@GetTheTableswhere you at homie??? I was ready to rage in them streets 

Did you ever @ me originally? Or was I supposed to do that. 😆

 

Sorry man kinda gorked today after a week of not sleep. Had the game installed since this afternoon but never thought to put the shout out.

 

Next time you are ready to bash some heads I'm set up and ready to go. Hopefully by then I'll have caught up on sleep. 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

Next time you are ready to bash some heads I'm set up and ready to go. Hopefully by then I'll have caught up on sleep. 

Word. I’m gonna be free most of tomorrow or really any time this week really cause I’m in quarantine. Just let me know 

Link to post
13 hours ago, BornWinner said:

I think my favorite thing I heard from Smashers recently is that ‘Nintendo could kill me and people would defend them’ and ‘They are literally against free exposure and publicity by canceling the Melee tournament.’

 

Publicity for Nintendo? Exposure for an almost 20 year old game they don’t even sell anymore? Okay.

The meele smashers are calling nintendrones anyone calling them on their idiocy, shit is wild 😂

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select