Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

Hey guys, is it true that Best Buy is releasing PS5 stock tonight? I'm curious. I stay up late anyway but I'll keep an eye on the site if it's true. The funny thing is, since I got screwed on launch day, a PS5 has remained in my cart at Best Buy. So I've just left it there. So maybe...just maybe, I'll have a chance against the damn scalper bots 🤔

6 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey guys, is it true that Best Buy is releasing PS5 stock tonight? I'm curious. I stay up late anyway but I'll keep an eye on the site if it's true. The funny thing is, since I got screwed on launch day, a PS5 has remained in my cart at Best Buy. So I've just left it there. So maybe...just maybe, I'll have a chance against the damn scalper bots 🤔

Honesty your best bet is waiting until Black Friday. Every retailer has said they will have online stock of both next gens. I think even a few of them have even said the specific times throughout the day they’ll have them in stock on BF. 

No need to purposely cast a small net when you’ll have a bigger in less than a week

Edited by iStu X
10 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Honesty your best bet is waiting until Black Friday. Every retailer has said they will have online stock of both next gens. I think even a few of them have even said the specific times throughout the day they’ll have them in stock on BF. 

No need to purposely cast a small net when you’ll have a bigger in less than a week

I'll be out of town Black Friday. PS5 won't be on my radar at the time. 

14 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Alien isolation is too long. 

@GetTheTableswhere you at homie??? I was ready to rage in them streets 

Did you ever @ me originally? Or was I supposed to do that. 😆

Sorry man kinda gorked today after a week of not sleep. Had the game installed since this afternoon but never thought to put the shout out.

Next time you are ready to bash some heads I'm set up and ready to go. Hopefully by then I'll have caught up on sleep. 

15 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

Next time you are ready to bash some heads I'm set up and ready to go. Hopefully by then I'll have caught up on sleep. 

Word. I’m gonna be free most of tomorrow or really any time this week really cause I’m in quarantine. Just let me know 

13 hours ago, BornWinner said:

I think my favorite thing I heard from Smashers recently is that ‘Nintendo could kill me and people would defend them’ and ‘They are literally against free exposure and publicity by canceling the Melee tournament.’

Publicity for Nintendo? Exposure for an almost 20 year old game they don’t even sell anymore? Okay.

The meele smashers are calling nintendrones anyone calling them on their idiocy, shit is wild 😂