Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

American Arcadia coming up next....huh..interesting.  Pretty much Truman Show the game sorta?

game being shown by Coffee Stain North Studios.  Uh..dude is going for a stroll...and doens't know any of the chaos that's going on around him as there are goats fucking shit up.  Is this like goat simulator 2 or something?  No actually is Goat Simulator 3.  Didn't even know there was a 2!

Alright moving into Marvel Midnight Suns.  Venom being shown.  and he's being chased by a character that I don't know but looks like she's subjugating him.  Spider-man shows up in a black suit,   Various marvel characters in dif costumes like Blade and Ghost Rider..  Lady from before comes out of a portal showing some of the heroe's she's captured including Scarlet Witch and the Hulk.  Uh...that could be an issue.

GI put up  video for Midnight Suns

Moving on to Cuphead in The Delicious Last Course, Geoff will be on Netflix Geeked week tomorrow when they talk about about Cuphead Season 2.

Moving on to Neon White...which was the game that was part of that leak for the Nintendo Direct.  aaaand yup that's Steve Blum alright.  Game is coming June 16th for Steam and Switch.

Moving on to game called Midnight Fight Express.  coming Aug 23 to most platforms.  PC demo for the game is live now.  Game actually looks kinda cool

Moving in to Warframe, showing the new dlc the Duvira Paradox.

Edited by Sonichuman

Moving into a game called Honkai Starrail.

Also same guys making a new IP called Zenless Zone Zero.  Last 2 games are done by the same people behind Genshin Impact.

Moving into TMNT Shredder's Revenge. Casey Jones Confirmed.  Showing gameplay of him now.  6 player mode just announced.  Game is coming June 16th.  @RSG3

Moving on to a CG trailer for a game.  People have guns, and firing in every direction.   Game is called Super People

Moving on to Humankind Cultures of Latin America.  And looks like Humankind is coming to Consoles.

Moving into One Piece Odyssey.  showing mostly a CG trailer and the cast.  Showing brief snippet of the gameplay.  Coming 2022 for Playstation and Xbox consoles.

Soul Hackers 2 trailer showing the english VA cast.

Showing Xbox coming to Samsung TVs.

Capcom Arcade Stadium 2  coming July 22nd.

Ad for Mario Strikers.

Trailer showing some of the singers you'll be slaying demons to for the Metal Rhythm game.  Demo out now, game is coming Sept 15th.  Metal Hellsinger.

Edited by Sonichuman

Alpha Omega Sin is back

Don't know if anyone here follows this dude. I used to watch his videos frequently until he suddenly stopped and now he's back after years of absence. Looks like he went into deep depression after losing love ones one after another. I haven't watched the vídeo I'm at work lol, I only posting this here for anyone interested and saved it for later viewing.

2 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

So capcom is adding some of the games on SF30th and CFGC into an arcade compilation?

https://www.siliconera.com/full-list-of-capcom-arcade-2nd-stadium-games-revealed/

• 1943 Kai
  • Black Tiger
  • Block Block
  • Capcom Sports Club
  • Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors*
  • Eco Fighters
  • Gan Sumoku (GunSmoke)
  • Hissatsu Buraiken (Avengers)
  • Hyper Dyne Side Arms
  • Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition*
  • Knights of the Round
  • Last Duel
  • Magic Sword
  • Mega Man: The Power Battle
  • Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
  • Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge*
  • Pnickies
  • Rally 2011 LED Storm
  • Saturday Night Slam Masters
  • Savage Bees (Exed Exes)
  • SonSon
  • Street Fighter
  • Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors’ Dreams
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2
  • Street Fighter Alpha 3
  • Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix*
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo*
  • The King of Dragons
  • The Speed Rumbler (Rush & Crash)
  • Three Wonders
  • Tiger Road
  • Vampire Savior

New trailer for The Quarry by Supermassive games.

Moving into a game called Nightingale.

Talking about the Saints Row Boss Factory demo.

Moving on to Warhammer 40000 Darktide.  Coming September 13th.

Silent Hill?  Game by Blooper Team.  in cooperation with Anshar Studios...I thought this was the rumored Silent Hill game but looks like it isn't.  Game is being made in Unreal 5.  GAme is called Layers of Fears.  Coming to STeam Epic, PS5 and Xbox Series.

Moving on to Gotham Knights.  Going to focus on Nightwing.  showing Nightwing can be customized with different costumes.  Don't know if it effects gameplay or not.  Coming Oct 25th.

Lol...Neil Druckmann is taking the stage...WONDER WHAT HE'S ABOUT TO SHOW.  So they're going to show the multiplayer for Last of Us that they've been working on.  Apparently the game has ballooned out to the point that it's going to be its own thing.  Showed some Key art for the game...that's about it.  Talking about the TLoU TV show.  Last day of filming is tomorrow.  Druckmann got to direct one of the episodes.  Showing a shot from the set.  Shows Joel and Ellie.  Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson take the stage.  They actually will be on the show at some point.  Now talking about TLoU remake.  Showing the leaked trailer now.  Looking at the side by sides, they did a pretty good job updating the game.  Looks like a lot of the textures got replaced.

That's it for Summer Games Fest today...but there' this Day of the Devs thing that's on now and then Devolver Digital is going to go nuts like they usually do afterwards.

Edited by Sonichuman
2 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

https://www.siliconera.com/full-list-of-capcom-arcade-2nd-stadium-games-revealed/

• 1943 Kai
  • Black Tiger
  • Block Block
  • Capcom Sports Club
  • Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors*
  • Eco Fighters
  • Gan Sumoku (GunSmoke)
  • Hissatsu Buraiken (Avengers)
  • Hyper Dyne Side Arms
  • Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition*
  • Knights of the Round
  • Last Duel
  • Magic Sword
  • Mega Man: The Power Battle
  • Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
  • Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge*
  • Pnickies
  • Rally 2011 LED Storm
  • Saturday Night Slam Masters
  • Savage Bees (Exed Exes)
  • SonSon
  • Street Fighter
  • Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors’ Dreams
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2
  • Street Fighter Alpha 3
  • Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix*
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo*
  • The King of Dragons
  • The Speed Rumbler (Rush & Crash)
  • Three Wonders
  • Tiger Road
  • Vampire Savior

This one stomps the shit out of the first collection. 

Mega Man Power Battles 1 & 2, Alpha Series, King of Dragons and Saturday Night Slam Masters? Sign me the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

This one stomps the shit out of the first collection

No rare shmup releases on this ones makes it mostly a bust for me. First collection was packed with shit that was never released at home, or was super hard to get regardless. Doesn't look so much like that this. Bummer. 

Man it's good to know Shredders Revenge will be offering classes in pain 101. 

Edited by RSG3
7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Man do I hate punker’s. Especially bald ones with green make up. And wear masks over their ugly faces

whelp. Gotta watch the movie now 

So long freak, I got work to do!!!

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

Is the movie on a Streaming Service?

Kind of want to watch the 1st one

Not that I'm aware of. 

22 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Finally I’ll understand Cricket

Spoiler

law and order crazy shit GIF

Couldn't find a Raph skyward scream

I went ahead an pre-ordered Shredder's Revenge on the eShop. I don't like dealing with Late AF Games Limited Run Games and I wouldn't be surprised if another company like Merge also puts out a physical release for the game and if they or someone else does, I'll be there.

We got Eco Fighter, both Mega Man Fighters on the sucker and Saturday Night Slam Masters? I never got the play that one but Mike Haggar is the best politician in video games so I'm down. Capcom Arcade Stadium 2 also has Magic Sword and 3 Wonders, some banger Capcom titles so I gotta cop this. The first Capcom Arcade Stadium may have the edge in SHMUPS, but I can't hate on what the second one is offering.

39 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Yeah man, Ript Afart is amazing.

I decided to play it first since I know out of the games I bought for the PS5 that it's the shortest but also a tried and true franchise. So I know exactly what I'm getting into when I play it, 

I'm wondering and/or hoping Rivet's mechanical arm has any special....functions...or...features...like a speed  or grip strength setting maybe? 

Edited by iStu X