Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

Man, the more I hear about this lately on youtube, the more it sounds like the company has gone way past the point of having even the slightest bit of shame... it's a greed powerlevel that's off the charts:

I'll keep enjoying regular ol' Diablo 3 on occasion (*which also has the bonus of being functional offline on console, btw...something that will likely never happen again in this franchise, or any other Blizzard game from here on out.)

3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Remember the TMNT tape you could get from Pizza Hut?

I have this album in my phone. The music is actually from a Rock Opera they did in the early 90’s. There’s even a in-character documentary about the show as well. 

they actually cut a song from the album release though. Shedder has a rap number about how much hates music and is going to rid the world of it…by using music. 

Yes that’s I thing I typed. Yes what I’m talking about actually happened. Yes I’m still in therapy because of it. 

you can actually watch the full show too

Unrelated. Capcom is doing a digital event next week. Give me my Mega Man Battle Network you cowards. 

Edited by iStu X
On 6/4/2022 at 10:38 PM, HD-Man said:

I saw some rumors online... 

Hide contents

Haggar might be dead, can't remember where I saw it. Something bout a statue of him in Metro City as a memorium

People have gotten high res images of the statue's text. I'll give the TLDR version. Statue was commissioned to honor him for opening can of whoop ass on the Mad Gear. Nobody's dead fam....except Belger. Cody hit with that Geese tech......what a minute 🤔 Belger took the plunge before Geese. So Terry hit Geese with that Belger tech.*

*In the Fatal Fury timeline. KoF timeline is separate.

Edit: @HecatomThat headline is being too polite. It's over $110,000.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
21 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

People have gotten high res images of the statue's text. I'll give the TLDR version. Statue was commissioned to honor him for opening can of whoop ass on the Mad Gear. Nobody's dead fam....except Belger. Cody hit with that Geese tech......what a minute 🤔 Belger took the plunge before Geese. So Terry hit Geese with that Belger tech.*

*In the Fatal Fury timeline. KoF timeline is separate.

Edit: @HecatomThat headline is being too polite. It's over $110,000.

I would like to know how many years will take to do it the free to play way 🤔

I'm back into it with Doom Eternal; playing whenever I get a free moment at work, actually... just unlocked the plasma rifle; tough to decide between which upgrade I want for it.  Most of the time from before with xbox version and here on the pc version, I just use the shotgun usually anyway... it's just so good as your main, bread-n-buttah average weapon.

Strange thing though... the gamepad control here seems actually better for me than on the xbox version, even though it's the same damn thing...perhaps it's just more responsive?  I'm not sure, but it seems like I'm much more in control here on the Steam Deck version; it's just more comfortable and feels more accurate to what I want the character to do at any given moment somehow.

Nintendo will not be at Gamescom this year

Devolver Direct is going to be happening June 9th at 3pm PT  They put up a teaser

Geoff Keighley says he wants you excited for Summer Game Fest but...not toooo excited

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/geoff-keighley-says-to-manage-your-expectations-for-summer-game-fest

Vids that may have been missed while I was gone...it's a lot

Spoiler

Sniper Elite 5 - Accolades Trailer^

Extra

Man I’m so pissed. My PS5 was supposed to be delivered today. And it was, but the FedEx driver did not give me enough time to answer my front door. So I couldn’t sign for it. 

I wasn’t even 100ft away from the front door when they rang my door bell. By the time I got to the door the FedEx truck was already long gone and there was a blank door tag (what they leave when a failed delivery happens) on my door. 

I called FedEx immediately and popped off on them. I was and still am super pissed about it. I was “that customer” and I HATE being that customer but what happened was total bullshit.

The first person I talked to kept trying to blame the failed delivery on me and kept telling me they’re not going to email the driver about a second delivery attempt. Which you know, pissed me off. So I hung up on them, calmed down and called back. The second person I talked to was extremely helpful. 

After talking to the second and then a third person FedEx said that they will attempt to make a second delivery today in the late afternoon around 4-5 but if they’re not able to then they’ll attempt to deliver it  again tomorrow.