Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

39 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:
  Hide contents

Since it takes a massive overdose of 20,000 pills to turn a human into a zombie Evelyn saw that as a greenlight to drug her wife. 

Nothing short of cryostasis would have saved Simon. The best thing Wesker would have to work with is studying Billie's blood and figure out how her cells is repelling the virus to develop a vaccine.

Spoiler

That's what I'm saying.  There was information that was unknown regarding the situation and she went straight for shooting him. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

That's the name of his prison. You will find more spots like that when you explore the world.

Oh, word. There's more of those? I'll have to keep an eye out. This game has been awesome so far. I'm probably going to put off Stormveil Castle for a bit though. I don't want to beat the game too soon lol.

Edited by Chadouken

Stray reviews seem to be hitting today for those interested

Walton Goggins says that Fallout TV show has begun filming

https://www.instagram.com/waltongogginsbonafide/

I haven't played any Fallout games really but I do like Walton Goggins so hopefully something decent comes out of this.

Gonna need people at Squeenix to be on the same page

So will there be something new or no?  Is this in the original Timeline or no?  Come on guys...

...Grounded?.....Really?  Ok...

Rumor that Advance Wars might have got pushed into 2023 which...is a lot if true.

For a game that's practically done and sitting on the shelf its def a lot but for some reason I'd like to think that if Nintendo is pushing something that far back regardless of the reason that it's not just sitting on the shelf doing nothing with it...be interesting if there was something more to the game at this point than just 1+2.  All speculation of course.

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Rumor that Advance Wars might have got pushed into 2023 which...is a lot if true.

Honestly? I’m fine with it being pushed back to 2023. I look at it this way 

it being pushed to 2023 shows Nintendo has faith in the remake and wants it to have breathing room to sell well as 2022 is stacked.

also with giving the title breathing room it will let Nintendo see how well it sells. Then based off that they’ll feel confident in moving forward with remaking the DS titles if not a new entry altogether. 

Edited by iStu X
2 hours ago, Gasarocky said:

That's literally the same shit people say to people who play video games.

Yeah, but they aren't the same thing...you interact with games and a lot of them are played for challenge and such.  Think my imagination just kinda went away a bit or something.

Its like the thing with me and scary movies Vs. scary games.  I dont get scared by scary movies.  I generally get bored and watch something else or fall asleep.  But scary games scare the shit outta me.  I have a  hard time playing them.  I'm a big wuss when it comes to those. 

Maybe its sorta the same for me and anime...but I dont think so.

4 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Y'all mofos is like in your late 30's and early 40's still watching anime...its a bit strange. 

They should use a different name for that Soulframe game. 

BRUV troll or not, YOU sail the seven seas for things you play...and you're older than the 30 something peeps here yet you too busted to afford video games for children? 🤣

Stumbled across this poke camp vid of the Gen 8 starters. And yeah it really puts into proper perspective. How disturbingly close to human these guys are.

It's weird. These starters are so humanoid in design. That its really hard to see them as creatures that can be tamed and obedient like a pet. Especially Intellion. He looks like something straight out of the Sly Cooper series.