Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

36 minutes ago, Skort said:

I can't understand a word from the stream, but these guys act like they are on drugs  ( the two french streamer dudes ).

Yeah, that's normal.

Frenchmen are known to communicate through a combination of grunts and animal noises, hence the emphasis on imitating barn animals given in French classes ("It's RRRrrrrrrrr, not R. It's SzSzSzSzSz, not S!").

They truly are a barbarous and unsightly people, I'd even dare to say almost as bad as the Anglo-Saxons!

19 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Luke forearms will ever remind me

I'm a die hard defender of classic SF/Capcom chara design and its anatomy exagerations, and i'm even in that apparently tiny minority that does'nt hate Luke

But forearm shit was done kinda bad in SFV and straight terrible in SF6 lol 🤣

Street Fighter 6, il provato - Multiplayer.itStreet Fighter 6 looks like the reinvention Capcom's fighting series needs  | TechRadar

48 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Yeah, that's normal.

Frenchmen are known to communicate through a combination of grunts and animal noises, hence the emphasis on imitating barn animals given in French classes ("It's RRRrrrrrrrr, not R. It's SzSzSzSzSz, not S!").

They truly are a barbarous and unsightly people, I'd even dare to say almost as bad as the Anglo-Saxons!

Legend say are the frogs inside them to make the sounds 

But we have no scientific proof about that, still a theory

18 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Got that new Hori Fighting Commander Octa today.  I haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet, but there's an extremely short throw on the buttons so it feels crazy responsive.

The buttons have micro switches on them. I wish that the d-pad did as well. I read on Reddit how the Xbox version of the Octa isn't durable.

9 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

The buttons have micro switches on them. I wish that the d-pad did as well. I read on Reddit how the Xbox version of the Octa isn't durable.

It does kinda lack heft, but with the micro switches I don't find myself using nearly as much force to play on it.

The d-pad feels fine to me, but I 've been playing on Hori pads for a long time.  

23 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Who?

This chick from Elden Ring.

spacer.png

She is some goddess who once had sex with herself and made two twin children who, likely due to the self-cest, were cursed. One was a hot chick cursed with highly contagious super-ebola, and the other a boy cursed to remain forever young, thus making him a literal 5000 years old shota. This in turn caused the boy to receive the unwanted attention of some horny dude who lives underground, who eventually kidnapped him to sleep with him.

By the way, the horny dude is also another son of Marika by another husband, thus making the shota-ugly bastard affair thing even more incestuous.

This is the actual lore of the game, you can check if you want.

9 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

She is some goddess who once had sex with herself

I don't blame her. D A M N.

9 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

and made two twin children who, likely due to the self-cest, were cursed. One was a hot chick cursed with highly contagious super-ebola, and the other a boy cursed to remain forever young, thus making him a literal 5000 years old shota. This in turn caused the boy to receive the unwanted attention of some horny dude who lives underground, who eventually kidnapped him to sleep with him.

By the way, the horny dude is also another son of Marika by another husband, thus making the shota-ugly bastard affair thing even more incestuous.

Oh, ok, so it's like Fire Emblem Fates, got it.

51 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

How will I mix people up in the corner now? I’m gonna complain to Capcom HQ!

What do you mean? You've never mixed anybody. 🙃

8 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

She was married to a woman who she had three kids with and left her to hook up with herself leaving the poor woman insane. This lore is bonkers. 

And let's not forget that the whole reason she hooked up with her was because she couldn't beat her in a war, so she resorted to bedding her.

I'm unsure whether to feel disgust or admiration.

17 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

And let's not forget that the whole reason she hooked up with her was because she couldn't beat her in a war, so she resorted to bedding her.

I'm unsure whether to feel disgust or admiration.

If I was able to stop a war by fucking that will be the solution I go with. Maybe if her first husband didn't lose his grace he could have won the war for her the old fashion way.

43 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

I'm glad you guys actually kept up with the lore. I'm just out here trying to kill everything for more runes. 

PS- I haven't beat the game yet but goddamn Miyazaki doesn't want any npc quest to have a happy ending does he?

Happy endings is not the Souls way. That said, the barbarian woman is one of the few NPCs that get a happy ending. You better have not given her the potion!

6 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Happy endings is not the Souls way. That said, the barbarian woman is one of the few NPCs that get a happy ending. You better have not given her the potion!

I didn't give her the potion I had a hunch it was poison lol.  She's still mad at herself over what she said I might have to look up how to advance her quest

1 hour ago, Illwill88 said:

I didn't give her the potion I had a hunch it was poison lol.  She's still mad at herself over what she said I might have to look up how to advance her quest

You need to give her ashes of an eagle. To get it travel to the four belfries and use the portal gate there that will take you to the starting area of the game. Get revenge on the scion boss and make your way to roof of the room where the tarnished awaken.

10 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

This chick from Elden Ring.

spacer.png

She is some goddess who once had sex with herself and made two twin children who, likely due to the self-cest, were cursed. One was a hot chick cursed with highly contagious super-ebola, and the other a boy cursed to remain forever young, thus making him a literal 5000 years old shota. This in turn caused the boy to receive the unwanted attention of some horny dude who lives underground, who eventually kidnapped him to sleep with him.

Still a Gwynevere loyalist here

Steam общност :: :: From DARK SOULS the hottest character ever! Gwynevere  Gif.

16 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Menat felt more like an interation on Sim, not a straight replacement.

Altho her not having Hurtboxes on her Orb Normal was funny to see people malding over

What I'm saying is that she could've been the base roster archetype rep for 6 and allow Sim to come off the bench on a shill pass.

And honestly, the orb should've been treated like a projectile if it doesn't have hitboxes. Realistically, that would've *sucked* in V, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad in 6.

6 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

spacer.png

Made it too Diamond with my waifu. I thought about giving up but god knows I’m to lazy to learn a new character. We suffering in this bitch. I’m still gonna sub someone else. 

Twin and blonde waifus are undefeated. 🤣

Good shit bro. 👍