Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

Just now, misterBee said:

Prepare for battle. 😎

But for real this is a great move. If people wanna post stupid stuff that's supporting potentially harmful thought (like anti-vax, racist, conspiracy theories) then we can get it out of here even if it's not technically against the rules. 

But Imma hold off for the most part. People should be allowed to say what they want, unless they really go off the deep end. 

5 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

But for real this is a great move. If people wanna post stupid stuff that's supporting potentially harmful thought (like anti-vax, racist, conspiracy theories) then we can get it out of here even if it's not technically against the rules. 

But Imma hold off for the most part. People should be allowed to say what they want, unless they really go off the deep end. 

Conspiracy theories might be ok, but racist stuff is explicitly against the rules.

This is a way for people to get rid of troll/joke/annoying posts that don't break the rules but people don't want to see.

Also keep in mind that this site does have a few official stances on things like misinformation, COVID, etc., so I will be personally moderating certain things that I feel should not be on the site, regardless of site rules. 🙂

8 hours ago, misterBee said:

Conspiracy theories might be ok, but racist stuff is explicitly against the rules.

This is a way for people to get rid of troll/joke/annoying posts that don't break the rules but people don't want to see.

Also keep in mind that this site does have a few official stances on things like misinformation, COVID, etc., so I will be personally moderating certain things that I feel should not be on the site, regardless of site rules. 🙂

Can we have religion threads? 

I think it would be great but it will likely turn into a (metaphorical) slug fest. I mean back then in SRK, religion threads where practically banned because of how many posters got the beating of their lives by the One Who is Undefeated.

Not only will it generate so much traffic here (especially if HE is in these threads) but I think it would do good for posters here like DarthRecreation, Hackingbird, and whoever has been thumbingdown my posts.  They have to be exposed to something ungirlyman for once in their lives or they will end up being the type of guys who watch and cry at bad Kdramas while eating cashew nuts. 

Edited by weneedhim
9 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Cool, I'm bout to get banned cause I think hentai is weird and Anime is mostly bad.

If there was a way to promote you on a forum I would. Take my upvote.

3 hours ago, weneedhim said:

Can we have religion threads?

No. Lol. Unless you wanna get option parried by my write-ups on the Quran. Bad idea. Religion threads suck and always have. Please refer to the below quotation:

25 minutes ago, Angel said:

I vote fuck off back to srk,  you troglodytes aren't welcome here. 

👀

On 12/14/2020 at 12:48 AM, DangerousJ said:

THE BOYS!

Starring.....

Pertho as Billy Butcher

Dangerous J  as Hughie Campbell

Stockyjam as Frenchie

Angelpalm as Mother's Milk

Karen Fukuhara as Kimiko

The Seven.

Preppy as Homelander

Matriarch as Queen Maeve

Erin Moriarty as Annie/Stargirl

BB Hoody as A-Train

Axeman as Translucent

Cisco as The Deep

DN3 as Black Noir

Cyntalan as Stormfront

Supporting Cast

Optimus124 as Stan Edgar

Mechwarrior as Mesmer

Thoth69 as Kenji Miyashiro

Scorp as Lamplighter

Need more of this. Wherever you can find it.

Lmao they didn't ban the game. They removed it until CDPR fucking fix it. 

I'm having a lot of fun but the games a fucking mess on last gen, rather unnaceptable on next gen, and barely squeezing past the finish line on PC. 

They need to fix it. Thankfully they are already working on it. Bet it's back in the Store in Jan or Feb. 

Bought mine Physical because fuck digital for this very reason. If i wanna buy a buggy mess I fucking will thank you very much. With that said I understand why Sony did it. 

Still fuck Digital whenever possible. 

On 12/14/2020 at 1:48 AM, DangerousJ said:

The Boys is an awesome show. It is probably the best show that any superhero fan or fan of ULTRA-VIOLENCE would love.

It seems like an Alan Moore story, but its by Garth Ennis which makes sense.

9/10.

MegaBee productions and Amazon present....

THE BOYS!

Starring.....

Pertho as Billy Butcher

Dangerous J  as Hughie Campbell

Stockyjam as Frenchie

Angelpalm as Mother's Milk

Karen Fukuhara as Kimiko

The Seven.

Preppy as Homelander

Matriarch as Queen Maeve

Erin Moriarty as Annie/Starlight

BB Hoody as A-Train

Axeman as Translucent

Cisco as The Deep

DN3 as Black Noir

Cyntalan as Stormfront

Supporting Cast

Optimus124 as Stan Edgar

Mechwarrior as Mesmer

Thoth69 as Kenji Miyashiro

Scorp as Lamplighter

I had to be that guy. Post is funny fuck though. 🤣

so, after centuries I finally caught up with the rest of the world and watched Deadpool since I was up super-early as usual this morning... outstanding shit, man... huge bonus on the eye-candy front for them featuring legendary perfection Morena Baccarin.  She has been in my elite M5 rankings regularly, and always not far off from consideration....there is no flaw with that gorgeous creature.  

I watched the first episode of The Strain again (it's still on Hulu)... only my 2nd time seeing the series... what a difference, man--- such a sad thing that the show went down so far in quality.  That initial episode was SO awesome... the mystery of what happened to everyone on the plane, as Ephraim from the CDC is on task to figure out and try to contain the situation, the first look at the mysterious "Master" and Mr. Eichorst behind it all... hopefully it's still at the store; I'll go ahead and buy it next time I'm there (I still see it in Target and Walmarts at least... Best Buy has seemingly given up on tv stuff; their shows/movies section looks like only 20% of what it once was, and reduced to *only* movies from what I have seen).  I've always criticized how lame the common vamps are on this show, but now that I've been watching the Van Helsing show lately.... yeah, at least they are a step above those weaklings.  At the time, I remember being interested in how they took a more scientific look and explanation of them... initially Dr. Goodweather and the CDC just view this as a viral outbreak situation that needs to be contained asap.... and Setrakian was just regarded as a random crazy old man, rambling about a "Master", the giant "coffin" and how all those people on the plane, including the 4 survivors must be destroyed immediately.  

That first time we see the "Master" kill someone was so damn cool...big-time "holy shit!" moment there, as you see this being appears to be about 9 or 10 feet tall in a tattered old cloak, and you can't see its face...it feeds on him, then pulverizes the dude's skull into the floor (presumably didn't want to turn the guy...just wanted a quick meal) and runs off so fast it looks like a giant cloaked blur flying down the hallway. 

Edited by MillionX

heh, yeah... it was funny that Ephraim's son became one of the most hated child characters I've ever seen on a tv show.  

I'd definitely watch a spin-off about Quinlan.  The elite vamps in that story were naturally far more interesting than the common chumps....and Eichorst was such a great villain.  I didn't get to read all of the story in graphic novel form, but I think he was more prevalent on the show compared to the books.  In the show, they introduce us to him right from episode 1....they probably could've been a bit more subtle about it as well---the very first time you see this guy, it's a close-up shot, and we see the strange visual that happens when he simply blinks his eyes; signaling to the audience right away that he's one of "them".

Oh yeah... Deadpool again... the line-up of hot ass in that movie is superb.  I'd pay for Gina Carano to slap me around for a while.  I always figured she would've been a great choice to be Wonder Woman, but perhaps the fact that she's so short was a problem... then again, a quick search online says Gal Gadot is only 2 inches taller at 5'10....and even still... height doesn't really matter so much in tv and movies anyway....a lot of major stars are surprisingly short.  I don't think height is really noticeable in a show or movie unless it's one extreme or the other....and there's certain little tricks they do anyway, like making shorter actors stand on something or lifts in shoes, etc. so characters that should be roughly equal height appear that way on film.

That other one I've never seen before... Brianna Hildebrand could get some meat-pipe too.

edit--another good one may have been that german actress who was the female Kryptonian from Man of Steel perhaps... Antje Traue, ha but she was even shorter at 5'5 if they were concerned with that...also there's the problem of her having an obvious german sound to her voice....but she gave one hell of an intimidating performance as that character in MoS....so cool

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, Lord Vega said:

It's a problem when you allow the image of a person to prevent you from getting to the message. Even clowns can be wise.  

Professional clowns don't try to give thought provoking speeches while wearing their clown makeup because they realize it makes them look like a clown and no one would take them seriously. 

6 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Y'all ever think about how "I don't wanna kill Grandma" has been said more in 2020 that any year in history?

Out of context, that paints a pretty wild picture. 

the phrase comes off now as annoying to me as all my grandparents have all passed on at least 20 years ago or more. my grandmother on my mom's side lived the longest at 99...family was planning a b-day celebration for her in June of 2000 but she died in Nov of 99. To me it's a tone deaf thing to say. 

15 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

the phrase comes off now as annoying to me as all my grandparents have all passed on at least 20 years ago or more. my grandmother on my mom's side lived the longest at 99...family was planning a b-day celebration for her in June of 2000 but she died in Nov of 99. To me it's a tone deaf thing to say. 

Why is it tone def? I have grandmother left and she is 93, I am concerned my step mother  (a medical professional) doesn't seem to care and wants an Xmas gathering anyway. My grandmother lives with her and her dad and I don't wanna kill my grandmother, or my brother coming down from Maracopa County. 

I mean the whole phrase started because politicians basically said fuck old people let em die back in march/april. 

Doesn't even have to be grandma and grandpa I got a lot of older family members and I don't think sacrificing them for some dumb bullshit is a terribly brilliant plan. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Why is it tone def? I have grandmother left and she is 93, I am concerned my step mother  (a medical professional) doesn't seem to care and wants an Xmas gathering anyway. My grandmother lives with her and her dad and I don't wanna kill my grandmother, or my brother coming down from Maracopa County. 

I mean the whole phrase started because politicians basically said fuck old people let em die back in march/april. 

Doesn't even have to be grandma and grandpa I got a lot of older family members and I don't think sacrificing them for some dumb bullshit is a terribly brilliant plan. 

Politicians don't care about the public anyway so not something I care about. The phrase appeals to emotion and that is a logical fallacy. I ignore the sophistry. That's it. 

32 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Politicians don't care about the public anyway so not something I care about. The phrase appeals to emotion and that is a logical fallacy. I ignore the sophistry. That's it. 

What is the logical fallacy in not wanting to sacrifice older family members to a virus for a strategy that clearly doesn't work in this instance? Like that bullshit is still being pushed. Yea Politicians don't care about anyone it's why you have to be loud and obnoxious to get them to listen even a fucking little. 

Edited by RSG3